- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


In Tokyo, Japan, 1994, there was a young Japanese Journalist named Yuna Fujiwara. She lived with her mother, Jun Fujiwara, her older sister Akari and her younger sister Aoi. Yuna had just graduated from college and had become a journalist for Juban News. She loved her country and its history. But most particularly, she has a thing for Giantesses, for she grew up watching shows and movies with Giant Women in them to the point where she dreams of being a towering Giantess herself. But sadly, Giants don't exist, and she knows it's impossible for even a woman bigger than a building to exist. Or so she thought.


One night, while she was heading back home to Japan on a Cruise Ship with Akari and her boyfriend, Shingo. But then she heard strange booming noises, which sounded like they’re coming from Odo Island. An island off the coast of Japan. Yuna tried to see what was making those strange sounds, but it was too dark to see. So she decided to report this the next day, and she wouldn’t be the only one who heard that.


The next day, reports from others saying they heard booming sounds every time they traveled by sea near Odo Island. However, the reactions were “mixed” as some thought this was ridiculous. But most thought that the source of the booming sounds was some sort of a military experiment gone awry, unleashing a giant, Dinosaur-like monster on Odo Island. Yuna on the other hand knew what she saw. She wanted to team up with her sisters to find out what it was, but she knew her family wouldn’t believe what she heard, nor would want to take risks. So she decided to take a trip to Odo Island herself to interview some of the people residing on the island. To see what’s going on over at Odo Island.


“If it ain’t a Kaiju…” Yuna said to herself. “Then maybe it might be what I think it is.”


She boarded a small ship to Odo Island, not knowing what she'd find there. Yuna took trips on ships before, so she enjoyed seeing the sea, and traveling by sea to her always felt like an eternity. Her heart pounded with excitement and nervousness as she descended upon the island. When she finally stepped down from the ship, she was greeted by the warm, humid air and the smell of the beach. The island itself was breathtakingly beautiful, covered in lush greenery and tall trees. But she couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss.


As she began her journey to the center of the island, she met several locals who were more than happy to share their experiences with the strange booming noises.


"Those booming noises were actually the footsteps of Yuki." One of the residents said.


"Y... Yuki?" Yuna said, starting to get the idea that they're saying what she thought it was.


They told her about a Giant Princess named Yuki Ishiro, whose size is so great, her footsteps were powerful enough to where she would have woken the people of Odo Island up in the middle of the night, shaking their homes and the ground beneath them like an Earthquake. They even mention that she isn't a bad Giantess, but a Guardian to everyone on Odo Island. They even showed her the Giantess' footprints, where not only were they in a shape showing that she was wearing high heels that cover her toes, but the size of them were MASSIVE! Meaning that the Giantess was 2,000 feet in height (Or roughly around 610 Meters).


"So I was right all along!" Yuna exclaimed, full of joy. "Giant Women exist!" And with that, she decided to stay a little longer to see if Yuki will visit. The locals however were surprised at her reaction, but they were also happy that someone actually believed their story.


Yuna spent all day on Odo Island, hoping to see the towering Giantess visit. She even slept there for the night. The next day, during the early Hours of Noon, Yuna was at the hills beside the Odo Island village. She had a Camera in her hand, hoping to film the Giant Princess. But her luck just came to her. Yuna felt the ground tremor beneath her every second. Then she heard the village bell ring, along with the person ringing the bell telling the villagers that Princess Yuki is coming. The ground soon began to shake every second or so, with each shake stronger than the last one, causing the Female Japanese Journalist to bounce up off the ground.


"She's coming!" Yuna said with excitement, gripping her camera tightly. "I've got to film this!"


As she waited, anticipation building in her chest, the ground trembled harder and harder. The air grew heavy with the scent of earth and vegetation being stirred up by the approaching giantess. Suddenly, from behind a hill, emerged a towering figure, whose shadow casted the whole village. It was the Giant Princess Yuki Ishiro herself, who looked like she was 21 years old, and was dressed in what appeared to be a Kimono, but in enchanting silver, and with a skirt long enough to cover her feet, giving it a gown-like feel to it compared to any normal kimono outfit. Her high heeled shoes, which popped out of her skirt, matched the footprints she left, but were in a leather black, meaning that Yuki's footwear were like any female footwear would look like, but big enough for a 2,000 foot tall Giantess. She had blue eyes that surveyed the landscape with a gentle grace and long, flowing black hair that swayed in the wind, with hair sticks made of solid gold and giant boobs that looked like they can be bigger than basketballs.


She was very beautiful. Her footsteps shook the whole Island as she approach the village while Yuna filmed The Giant Princess' Mega-sized structure. But she dropped her camera and it broke over Yuna being too distracted by Yuki's Titanic Beauty.


"This is... so... AMAZING!" Yuna said in total joy.


Yuna thought that a giantess of such a massive size wouldn't hear her, but regardless of the fact that Yuki was literally looming over ALL of Tokyo, she was capable of hearing voices of a human who's small enough to be a speck to her.


"Huh? Who said that?" Yuki said in a voice that sounded like any female voice and was soft and gentle as a summer breeze, the only difference between a human like Yuna and a Giantess like Yuki was that her voice had an echoey sound that boomed like thunder.


"Um... me?" Yuna answered, feeling a bit nervous and overwhelmed, but also excited to be talking to a Mega Giantess.


Yuki paused for a moment, her eyes narrowing slightly as she studied the tiny figure before her. Then, she bend down, about to grab Yuna.


"GAH!" Yuna shouted as she shut her eyes. But when she opened her eyes, she noticed something odd. She wasn't on solid ground. Instead, she was standing on what looked like Human Skin.


She looked around and saw five MASSIVE, but beautiful female like fingers surrounding her. Then she looked up and saw Yuki looking down at her, but closer than before, which meant one thing. Yuna was now standing on the hand of the 2,000 foot Giant Princess. The drastic size difference really made Yuna look like a speck compared to Yuki. Yuna blushed as Yuki pondered at the tiny human speck.


"You're not from here, aren't you?" Yuki said.


"Well... You're not wrong about that. And I only came here because I heard booming sounds coming from Odo Island while I was on a cruise ship with my sister."


"Oh! Well it's a pleasure to meet you." Yuki said with a warm smile.


Yuna gulped nervously, trying to maintain her composure as she slowly walked closer to the towering figure of the giantess. "It's... it's an honor to meet you too." she managed to stammer. "My name is Yuna Fukiwara. I'm a journalist from Tokyo, Japan. And you must be Princess Yuki Ishiro. I've heard stories from the Villages about you since I arrived here yesterday, and I've been fascinated by the idea of a giantess who protects this island that I wanted to stay here for a little longer, hoping I could meet you. And now I got that chance in just a single day."


The giantess, Princess Yuki Ishiro, looked down at the tiny figure with an amused expression. "Oh, you've heard about me, have you?" she asked, her voice booming like thunder. "Well, I must say that I'm flattered. It's not often that I meet someone from outside of Odo Island who's interested in me, or even knows about my existence."


"Are you the only giantess in this world?" Yuna asked.


"I wouldn't say that believe it or not." Yuki chuckled with a smile on her face.


"Wait a second... You mean... There's more of you!?" Yuna replied with interest.


"Oh yes." The giantess chuckled. "There's an Island where Giantesses like me live. I visit the humans of this island every so often."


"Really?" Yuna asked, eyes shining with excitement. "Can I ever visit your island someday?"


"Well," the giantess replied with a thoughtful expression, "it's not easy for a human to get there. The journey is long and dangerous. But I'm sure you'd be welcome with open arms. You would have to be with me so you won't get... You know? Stepped on."


Yuna giggled at the thought of being stepped on by the giantess. "I would love to visit your island someday, Princess Yuki. But seeing as you are visiting Odo Island just now, maybe we can hang out together while your here and so I can know more from you."


"Well, that sounds like a good idea." Princess Yuki smiled down at Yuna. "You can stay with me for a while if you like. Perhaps I can show you around the island and introduce you to some of the other Giantesses, including my family. They'd love to meet a human from the outside world."


The giantess bent down, her face looming over Yuna. With a gentle touch, she scooped up the tiny figure and snuggled her into her enormous breasts. As they began to walk, Yuna marveled at the giantess's strength and the incredible view of Odo island from such a height.


"So, Yuna-chan, what do you want to know about me and my family?" Princess Yuki asked as they continued to stroll along. "We can start with the basics, or you can ask me anything you'd like."


Yuna hesitated for a moment, taking in the incredible sight of the ocean stretching out below them. "Well, Princess Yuki, I've always been curious about how it feels to be born a giantess by nature. Let alone one standing at 2,000 feet in height? I mean, you must feel so strong and powerful all the time."


The giantess chuckled softly. "Ah, being a giantess does have its perks, that's for sure. Yes, I am quite strong and powerful, but it's not just that. There's a sense of responsibility that comes with it as well. I have to be careful not to accidentally hurt anyone or crush anything from the village."


She paused for a moment, considering her words. "As for being born a giantess, it's... different. It's just how things are for us. We grow up playing with other giantesses, exploring the island, and learning how to control our strength. It's not something you think much about until you meet someone like you, Yuna-chan, who sees it as so remarkable."


"Have you always been a Guardian to the locals of Odo Island?"


"Yes. Even my mother was a Guardian here too." Yuki replied.


"Really? When was that?" Yuna asked.


"Oh, it was quite a long time ago," Princess Yuki replied with a wistful smile. "Back in 1954, before I was even born. My mother, who's now an Empress to my homeland, came here as a young giant princess, just like I did. She was found of Humans, and wanted to explore the outside world. and decided to stay. Although my mother's first visit to Odo Island wasn't like mine."


Yuki chuckled. "You see, in those days, Giantesses were much more... untamed. My mother had to be careful not to reveal her true size to the humans. She could only visit at night, and she had to use her powers to make herself appear as a regular human during the day. It was quite the adventure for her. But she grew to love the people of Odo Island, and eventually, she became their guardian."


As they continued to walk, Yuna listened intently to Princess Yuki's stories about her mother and the early days of her family's connection to Odo Island. The giantess told of how her mother had taught her the importance of protecting the island and its people, and how she had passed on her knowledge and powers to Yuki when she came of age.


Later that night, Odo Island had a nighttime Festival. Yuki however, used her powers to shrink down to human size. although she was 9 feet in height, meaning that she's still taller than a 6 foot man.


"Wow, Princess Yuki! It's so nice of you to come to our festival!" A young girl exclaimed as she saw the giantess walking among the stalls.


"It's my pleasure, little one," Princess Yuki replied with a warm smile. "I've always enjoyed spending time with the people of Odo Island, and your festival looks like a lot of fun."


The young girl beamed up at the giantess, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "We're having a special dance tonight! Would you like to join us?" she asked shyly.


"I'd love to!" Princess Yuki replied with a gentle laugh. "But even if I'm just me a few feet taller than a human and not at my true size, I'm afraid I might just end up stepping on everyone's toes!" She winked at the girl, trying to put her at ease.


The young girl giggled and nodded. "Oh, I understand. Well, we'll make sure to move aside and give you plenty of space. You can just dance with whoever you want!" With that, she skipped off, eager to find her friends and prepare for the dance.


Yuki watched the girl go with a warm smile, then turned her attention back to Yuna. "So, Yuna-chan, would you like to dance with me? I'm sure we can find a spot where I won't step on anyone's toes."


"Really?!" Yuna exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. "I'd love to dance with you, Princess Yuki!"


They found a spot near the center of the festival grounds, away from the crowds of people. The music began to play, and Princess Yuki took Yuna's hand, leading her into a graceful waltz. The giantess moved effortlessly, her long legs carrying them effortlessly across the grass. Despite her 9 foot height, Princess Yuki was surprisingly gentle and light on her feet, making Yuna feel like a princess herself as they danced.


As they spun around, Yuna noticed the way the moonlight played across Princess Yuki's pale skin, casting a glow on her black hair and making her blue eyes sparkle. The giantess's delicate features and regal bearing made her seem more like an ethereal being from a fairy tale than a real person. But it was her warmth and kindness that truly made Yuna feel special.


"You know," Princess Yuki said, her voice soft and gentle, "no matter how much time passes, the bond between us and this island will always remain strong. The people of Odo have welcomed me and my family of Giantesses with open arms, and for that, I am eternally grateful."


"Indeed we do, lovely Goddess." One of the villagers said.


"Goddess?" Yuna chuckled.


"Yeah" Yuki replied. "They call me a Goddess because of my powers."


"Well I do like the nickname. You already look like a Goddess during this very moment." Yuki replied.


"Oh? Do you really think so?" Princess Yuki asked, her cheeks flushing slightly. "I've always just seen myself as a guardian, protecting the people of this island."


"You are more than just a guardian, Princess Yuki," Yuna said, her voice filled with sincerity. "You are a beacon of hope and strength, an inspiration to all who know you."


As they continued to dance, Princess Yuki felt a warmth spread through her chest at Yuna's words. She looked down at the young girl, her face flushed with emotion, and knew that she was meant to protect and guide her. Even though Yuna was not her biological sister, nor is she a Giantess, Yuki felt a deep connection with her human friend, a bond forged by fate and the shared responsibility of watching over Odo Island.


To Be Continued!