- Text Size +

Yuna was glad that Yuki was able to visit her along with her family and explore all of Japan. But there was still something else going on in her head. She remembered how she spent time with Yuki on Titanica. The home to Yuki’s race of Mega Giantesses and how she felt left out. She even remembered her fantasy of being a Giantess herself and wondered if it was possible for her to become one herself.


“Oh Yuki. I hope that I too can be a Mega Giantess and be with you forever.” She said, in her room on a Moonlight. But what did she mean by being with Yuki forever? That meant one thing. Yuna was in love with Yuki.


Next day, Yuki came over to visit Yuna in Tokyo. The Mega Giant Princess was overjoyed to see her tiny friend. They spent the day exploring the city. Yuki even had something she wanted to show to Yuna. It was a beautiful silver crystal that was small enough for Yuki to put on like a necklace.


"Yuki, what is that?" Yuna asked, curious.


"It's called a 'Love Crystal'. It's a special item that we Mega Giantesses use to express our love and devotion to one another. The one I'm wearing now is a gift from my mother."


"Woah, it's beautiful." Yuna said. "If only it was small enough for me to wear it on me."


"Same with me Yuna." Yuki said. But Yuna also noticed something from the Love Crystal. It felt like it had some magic in it. She would've ask Yuki about it, but she decided not to and spend time with Yuki.


Later, Yuki sat down at a Mountain, eating Trees full of Ume's (Which are Japanese plums) while Yuna was in her giant breasts. Yuna was amazed that Yuki can eat trees full of fruits. She watched as the Mega Giant Princess took a hand full of them and put them in her mouth like they were fruit snacks.


Yuna asked if she can try some of the Ume's, and Yuki said yes. Yuna took one of the plums and held it in her hand, marveling at its size compared to her. She put it up to her mouth, but realized that she would need to use her teeth to bite into it. She hesitated, not wanting to damage the fruit or hurt herself.


"Here, let me help you with that" Yuki said, reaching out with one of her long, delicate fingers. She gently took the plum from Yuna and used her sharp nail to score it. Then, she bit into it, revealing the juicy flesh inside. The sweetness of the fruit filled the air, and Yuna's mouth watered.


Yuki offered the half-eaten plum back to Yuna, who hesitantly took it. With a deep breath, she bit into the fruit, feeling the soft flesh give way beneath her teeth. The sweetness exploded in her mouth, overwhelming her senses. She had never tasted anything so delicious in her life.


As they enjoyed the rest of the Ume's, Yuki noticed the way Yuna looked at her. There was a certain longing in her eyes, a desire to be closer to Yuki. She wondered what Yuna was feeling.


"Everything okay Yuna?" Yuki said.


"Oh! It's nothing. Just want to say thank you for helping me with that Ume." Yuna said, hiding her desires to be a Mega Giantess.


Later, Yuki brought Yuna back home, but before she left Tokyo to open a portal otside of the city to her homeland, she somehow dropped the Love Crystal in Ueno Park.


Night came in Tokyo. Yuna, her mother Jun, her older sister Akari and younger sister Aoi were walking down the street after having Sushi. Then she saw the Tokyo Police and The Japanese Military by the Ueno Park. They were keeping Yuki's Love Crystal Safe.


"What's going here?" Yuna asked the Japanese Soldiers.


"Ah Yuki dropped this huge crystal of hers before she left. We're keeping it safe until she comes back."


"Really?" Yuna said as she stared at the huge crsytal, while feeling the sense from it's magic. "Would it be alright if I took a closer look?"


The Military would refuse, but seeing as Yuna is Yuki's friend, and the very journalist who reported about Yuki being the guardian of Odo Island, they thought they let her do so.


"Yuna? What are you doing?" Akari said as Yuna stepped closer and closer to Yuki's Love Crystal.


Her eyes reflect the light of the Giant Crystal as it glowed in the night. She wondered if it can help turn her into a Giantess, and there was only one way to find out. She put her hand at the crystal, and just like that, it's glowing light grew brighter, looking like it would've blinded Yuna's eyeslight. She shut her eyes are the Crystal's light shined brightly all over Tokyo. Then the light faded, and Yuna's Family saw her still standing, with her hand on her head. But something felt... off about her.


"Yuna!? Are you... alright?" Jun asked her daughter.


"I'm fine Mother. I just..." Before she could finish, she saw that she was 9 feet tall compared to her family.


"What the?" She exclaimed. "Did you all got smaller?"


"No Yuna." Akari said. "You got taller!"


Yuna was surprised to learn about this. But something else was happening with her. Yuna's breasts got bigger till they were the same size as Yuki's. Yuna put her hands on her now Giant Breasts, wondering if what she thought work, and what happened next would answer her question. Yuna started to grow.


"Woah, Yuna you're growing!" Aoi exclaimed as she saw her older sister growing. Yuna grew taller and taller. To 20 feet, then 60 feet. Then 90 feet, to 164 feet, 328 feet and still growing.


Everyone watched as Yuna continued to grow even bigger by the minute. She soon surpass the height of Tokyo Tower, and yet she continued growing bigger and bigger by the minute. Then her outfit had transformed like it was one of those Magical Girl Anime's.


After her magical transformation, Yuna stopped at 500 Meters (1640 ft). Not only that, but instead of her grey business outfit, she wore a beautiful Kimono like Yuki's, but in an enchanting white with purple flowers and a big bow at the back of her outfit. She also wore high heels like Yuki, but in Peal White. Yuna's face turned to a joyful look.


"No way!" She said, feeling very happy. "My fantasy has come true!"


That Crystal had some magic that was related to Yuna's love for Yuki, granting Yuna her desires to be with the Mega Giant Princess. Yuna was no longer a human anymore. She has now become a Mega Giantess!


Yuna looked all over Tokyo, knowing that she's now looming over the whole city while everyone was astounded by the fact that Juban News' Journalist is now a Mega Giantess. Then she looke down at her mother and two sisters looking up at her.


"Don't be afraid mother and dear sisters. It's only me." Yuna said as she picked up Jun, Akari and Aoi and put them in her giant breasts. "There you go. Oh, and I should keep this in a very safe spot until Yuki comes back here for it."


That safe spot Yuna was referring to was her breasts.


"Ahhh, smell that fresh air." She said as she took a deep, calm breath. Then she noticed the Military was still here.


"You all don't have to worry about keeping an eye on Yuki's Love Crystal. I'll take care of it." She said as she started taking her first stroll as a Giantess, leaving the Japanese Military sitting there. "Uh... Okay?" One of the officers said, not sure how to react to this development.


Yuna walked around Tokyo, marveling at the sights and sounds, and feeling the wind on her giant body. She couldn't help but feel a newfound sense of power and freedom. As she walked, she noticed people staring up at her, pointing and gasping. Some were frightened, while others were awestruck.


"It's so great to be a Giant." She said. "I'm looming all of Tokyo, and I feel so much stronger, bustier and more beautiful than before. I wonder how big I could get..." She said as she gently squeeze her giant breasts. "Maybe one day, I'll be big enough to reach the stars..."


Of course, Yuna was only joking. However, Sakura saw what was going on and was even more jealous than before. You see, Sakura was well known for being a sore loser as a kid. She hates it when people make her look foolish, which caused her to be a bully. Because she thought it can help find happiness, but we all know that it doesn't do anything. Then she had an idea.


"Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll try being a Giantess too. But one that will overthrow Yuna, Yuki and her family, and I'll go stomping all of Tokyo. Hell, maybe I'll even be ruler of all Tokyo. Hehehehe!"


Meanwhile, Yuki was back home at Titanica, and she realized her Love Crystal was missing.


"Oh no!" She cried.


Yuki dashed to her room, searching frantically for her Love Crystal. She checked her room, the large courtyard and the rest of the Palace. But it was nowhere to be found. She couldn't believe it. Mega Giant Princess' heart sank as she realized that she lost her Love Crystal.


"No... This can't be..." She muttered.


"Yuki, are you alright?" Yuki's mother Yuzuki said, noticing the worried look on her face.


"No, Mother. My Love Crystal is missing. I can't find it anywhere." Yuki explained.


"You remember where you left it at?" Yuzuki asked.


"I don't know. All I remember is that I've brought it to Japan to show it to Yuna and... and..." Yuki stopped, realizing what happened. "Oh no! Now I remember. I must've dropped it while I was still in Tokyo."


Yuzuki placed a comforting hand on Yuki's shoulder. "Don't worry, dear. We'll find go back to Tokyo and get it back for you in the morning. Mamiko, Eiko and Edisu will come with us to help find it. But for now, we need to rest."


"Alright. I just hope the humans in Japan are keeping it safe." Yuki said.


Later that night, Sakura traveled up North of Japan in a Bus. But instead of her punk outfit, she wore a Kimono outfit of her own. A Sexy one with an opening for her left leg. It was in Lavender and Black with a drawing of a dark dragon on the skirt. She even wore sandals, but wasn't wearing any tabi socks with them. Meaning that she was barefoot while wearing sandals.


She soon reached her destination as she stepped off the Bus, and there, up ahead was the Higashidori Nuclear Power plant. Some people saw that while people have died from Radiation Poison, some things have increased in size as a result of the nuclear radiation.


Sakura was a bit nervous, but she knew she has to take this risk. So she won't be a loser for the rest of her life, and so she can over throw Yuna and Yuki.


No one was working at the Power Plant at night, and Sakura found a way inside by climbing the fench. Once inside, she made her way to the center of the reactor, where there was a tone of radiation. She took a big wife to consume the radiation, hoping that something would happen, and it did.


Instead of dying from Radiation Poison, she felt something changing within her body. Causing her to moaning like she's having sex. Then her breasts started to increase in size, and now their as big as Yuki's.


Sakura stopped moaning and saw that she now has Giant Boobs. "Yes! It's working!" She exclaimed. She flexed her newly enlarged chest, feeling the mutated power of nuclear Radiation coursing through her veins. Then Sakura started growing.


"Yes! Yes!" She shouted. "Make me grow even bigger. So I can loom over Tokyo and crush everything with my Sandals. Make me the Titan of Terror!"


And so she continued growing, with her Kimono Dress and sandals growing with her. She bursted through the Power Plant and continued growing until she was 2,000 feet tall. The same height as Yuki. She was now a Mega Giantess too. She looked around, and even saw that the Sun was riasing.


"Time to give even Yuna a bad wake up call." Sakura said as she stomped towards Tokyo. But because she was Miles and Miles away from Tokyo, she had to spend 6 hours getting there. But she didn't mind. She can go crushing other cities and villages flat before she gets there.


Down south was the city of Sendai. A city close to the sea. All was peaceful until booming sounds were heard. The citizens there knew it was a Giantess, but who? They soon found their answer as they saw the evil Giantess Sakura stomping towards Sendai. Panic sparked within the streets as Sakura's shadow casted all over Sendai. She crushed the first few buildings of the city to start her rampage.


"Yes, run you tiny humans. I, Sakura Kurenai will crush every Japanese City flat under my sandals. So you better hope that Giant Princess Yuki comes to help you little twerps."


As she crushed even more buildings, she saw a train passing by. Of course, it stopped as the driver saw the Titanic Woman stomping around, and Sakura decided to take the train, put it in her giant breasts and squeezed them hard.


"Ah... Oh yeah. My breasts are so huge, I can crush even this tiny train with them." She moaned as she did just that before continuing her rampage.


To Be Continued!