- Text Size +

“So, you ended up having to go further to find more trees, only for some of the Humans to see you?” The Giant Maid said to the Princess as she helped get her ready for Dinner.


“Yes, and Millie was one of them.” Rebecca replied. “Although she didn’t run like the others did, she soon got to know me. I even asked if she could visit my kingdom here, and she said yes.”


She then smirked. “But when I put her in my boobs. She was blushing like mad.”


“Oh!” The Giant Maid said, for she didn’t know The Princess of the Giantesses would put a human in her boobs.


Meanwhile, Millie was still waiting out in the hallway by the door to Rebecca’s room with Knox, until she and her corgi heard booming sounds. Millie knew they're footsteps from another Giantess. But which one? These aren’t even as powerful as Rebecca’s, and Millie didn't have to wait long to find out.


A great BIG Royal Blue Mary Jane Shoe with a Blue bow on the strap for it slammed right behind Millie and Knox, and the two friends looked up to see what appeared to be a little girl (10 years of age), but 200 feet tall (Or a little over 60 Meters in height). She had Black hair and Blue eyes like Rebecca, but she was wearing a dress in three different shades of Blue, with a bow on the back of her head and socks that even cover her legs. She even had body proportions that made her look older (Pre-Teens to be exact). Though she didn't have Giant Boobs like Rebecca due to how young she is. Millie wondered if this is Rebecca's younger sister, Gina. Which she is. Gina looked down and was full of joy seeing a real human for the first time.


“Wow! There is a tiny Human in the palace after all! YAY!” The young Giant Princess said as she grabbed both the little tailor girl and her pet Corgi and rubbed her up and down her cheek.


“And I suppose your Gina? Rebecca’s younger sister, right?”


“Yep. The Second Princess of Riesige Schönheit, and you?”


“Millie Schneider. Nice to meet you.”


“I’m so happy seeing a human for the first time.”


“I see you met my younger sister.” Rebecca said as she came out all dressed for Dinner. She was wearing a ball gown dress with big puffy sleeves, a shirt with a Giant Rose on the the chest that looked like Rebecca let it grow big enough for it to be part of her gown, BIG bustles and opera gloves, all in pearl white with a big orange skirt and pearl white heels with a heart on them and unique looking straps. She looked even more beautiful than she is in her blue village outfit.


“Wow! Rebecca, you look beautiful in your gown.” Millie said.


“Hehehehe! Thanks, I know I look very beautiful in a dress like this. Rebecca replied. “Now then… Shall we go have dinner?”


“Yes, your highness. After all, I am very hungry.” Millie responded.


So Rebecca took Millie to the Dining Room. But because this is a Kingdom of Giantesses, Millie and Knox would have to 'Literally' sit on the table. She soon met Rebecca's Cousin, whose name is Annabelle, and Katherine's daughter Vitani, who isn't as bad as her mother. Although she wasn't as happy as the other Giantesses were. Annabelle was dressed in a gown Then a group of Lovely Giantess Chiefs came in from the kitchen to bring the Grimm Family the most enormous feast ever. While some of the food was from animals that look like they could be from a Kaiju Film made in the 20th Century, it was so exquisite, it made Knox's mouth water. Millie on the other hand just couldn't take her eyes off of the big lady chiefs serving the food. Now she's certain it feels like something out of a children's book.


"Are you sure I'm not dreaming all this?" Millie asked Rebecca.


"If we were the same size, I would've pinched you to see what happens.”She replied, giving Millie a flirtly little smile.


"Un, nevermind." Millie said sheepishly.


They all started to eat. Millie and Knox were allowed to eat normally sized portions, but the Giantesses had to eat gargantuan portions that would've fed an entire army. Millie and Knox were entertained by watching the Giantesses eat, with Annabelle and Gina eating more politely, while the rest of them were a bit more... rough. Rebecca and her little sister Gina were the most graceful, but that didn't stop them from enjoying their food.


"So, Millie, Rebecca brought you into our world after you two met in a forest?" Annabelle asked curiously.


"Yeah, it was pretty scary at first, but Rebecca was really nice." Millie replied.


"But how did you meet Rebecca?" Frieda asked.


"Well, originally, I was out on a journey to seek fame and fortune after killing seven flies with one blow. They're insects that are smaller than me."


"And just how did you kill these pests with one blow?"


The other Giantesses looked at Frieda with weird expressions showing confusion over what the titanic Duchess said.


"What? The human girl's showing some spirit. She should have her moment."


"So there I was..." Millie started. "Alone with my pet corgi Knox, having a jam sandwich, until I heard the most horrible buzzing in my life. That's when I saw a swarm of flies buzzing through an opened window from my family's workshop."


"Yes?"


"And before me and Knox knew it, we were surrounded!" Millie said dramatically, although Knox sat there not looking so amused for he knew it wasn't that dramatic, and yet the way Millie explained her story to the Royal Giantess Family made it seem like she was attacked by a group of ugly ogres and trolls.


"Yes, Yes, Go on!" Exclaimed Frieda.


"I told them to go away, but they wouldn't listen, and still flew around me and Knox as their way of harassing poor little me." Millie continued. "So I did what any human would do when pests like those would do such horrible things. I swung at them, but missed. I tried doing it again, again and again! But then they got all over my nice Jam Sandwich and that's where I had enough. So I took out my trusty old rag..."


"And then!?"


"And then I told the flies to prepare to meet the tailor girl of terror, and swatted them all dead! Of course, I ended up ruining my sandwich in the process, but those flies were dead, and wouldn't harm me after that. But then I noticed how many flies I killed. I counted them all, and to my amazement, there were no more than seven dead flies, and that's when I realized that I killed seven flies with one blow as an achievement that no other human has ever done before."


"What a relief." Frieda sighed.


"So, then you were walking through the woods, when my cousin Rebecca found you?" Annabelle asked, taking a sip of her wine.


"Yes, after I went out on my journey to fame and fortune until I heard from a family of farmers that they saw a giantess passing by, who was Rebecca."


The other Giantesses looked at Millie in awe and fascination. Millie blushed, not used to having so much attention all at once.


"Well, what else is there from your story Miss Millie?" Rita asked.


"Not much really." Millie replied coyly. "I come from a family that is known for their talent at being tailors that make clothes for others. But ever since my Mom, which was back when I was 5 years old, it's just been me, Knox and my Father. But all the other humans looked down on me. Calling me an outcast for the type of body I have. You see, I'm actually 18 years old, but I was born with the body of a little girl by nature. I was just glad I knew how to make good clothes like my Father did, because without me, nor my family, my home town would never have any nice clothes to wear. But still, the way people treat me like an outcast is why I tried to seek my fame and fortune after killing seven flies with one blow. To prove to them that I can do just about as much as anyone else can regardless of how small I am compared to even a regular size human female."


"I'm sorry to hear that." Rita said guiltily.


"That's okay." Millie sighed.


"Well what about this fame and fortune you were seeking out for? Are you still on that journey?" Rebecca asked.


"Actually Rebecca... no." Millie replied. "I realized that a journey like that will take forever. Not to mention that I only packed food for myself to have for one day. I'm just amazed that your Kingdom exists and, nor anyone else of my kind ever knew about this place."


"Well we are glad to have a human visitor here." Rita said assumingly. "Would you like to have a tour with me, Rebecca and Vitani after dinner? There is so much of my family's castle that you haven't seen yet."


"Oh, sure thing." Millie replied. Although both Rebecca and Vitani weren't so sure about the upcoming royal wedding.


After dinner, the five retired to the garden. The garden was even larger than the palace grounds, with flowers and trees in multiple sizes. Some Trees were normal size, others were bigger, including the flowers. Rebecca, Vitani and Rita sat down on a marble bench with Millie and Knox in Rebecca's breasts.


"So, Millie, what do you think of our home so far?" Rita asked.


"It's beautiful." Millie replied. "I've never seen anything like it. The flowers, the trees, everything."


"Well, thank you." Rita beamed with pride. "The garden is my family's favorite place in the castle. It's where even my daughter Rebecca goes to relax and think. Even spend some time with her loved one."


“Love one?” Millie asked.


"Yes." Rita responded. "Rebecca and Vitani are to be married after my daughter’s 21st Birthday. And seeing as you are here as the first human to have visited us in a thousand years, and find us Giantesses attractive, how’d you like to have the honor of being our guest for the Royal Wedding?”


“I… I’d love to.” Millie blushed. She just couldn’t refuse to accept The Giant Queen’s invitation knowing that she’ll visit them again.”


“Mom, do I really have to marry Vitani?” Rebecca said "This just feels so forced.”


“Well I’m sorry to burst your bubble young lady.” Rita said, who was taken aback by what both her daughter and Vitani said. “But you both know very well that the law clearly states that…”


“The eldest daughter to The Royal Grimm Family must be married to another Giantess born in royalty.” Rebecca added.


“Yes, and after you turn 21. You have two months left until you turn 20 in October this year, which means that after you turn 20, you’ll only have another year until your 21st Birthday. I’m only doing this because I never got a chance to marry another Giantess. You on the other hand do Rebecca. That way you can experience what love is.” Rita finished.


“The law is wrong Mom.” Rebecca said. “If I ever wanted to marry someone. I’d do it out of love.”


“At least you’ll still have daughters regardless.” Rita sighed, with Vitani a bit upset.


Millie on the other hand didn’t think Rebecca would want to marry someone out of love and not because someone’s born in royalty like her. Even if it’s another Giantess.


Millie and Rebecca head back to the Library. She wanted to tell Millie one of her favorite stories her mother read to her when she was a little Giantess.


The Library had all kinds of stories to choose from. There were stories about humans, ones about animals, ones about creatures that look like they exist in a different universe, and there was even a section for stories about Giantess. There were ones about Giant Princesses like Rebecca, and others about regular Giantesses.


“So, are there any books that pique your interest?” Rebecca said to Millie.


“I don’t know? My mother used to read me the story of Cinderella when I was a little girl. But I don’t think you Giantesses ever heard of a story like that.” Millie replied.


“Cinderella? Cinderella? Oh yes! I think we do have that book.” Rebecca said, getting a book from a shelf a bit above her.


“You ever heard of the story of Cinderella: Princess of The Giantesses?” Rebecca asked.


“Never have.” Millie replied. “The one my mother used to read to me was about a Teenage girl named Ella, whose Father married another woman after her mother died, and ended up being a maid to her stepmother and two stepsisters after her father died. But she did get out of that hell she was in after marrying a Prince, who she met at the Royal Ball after her Fairy Godmother gave her a gown, along with turning mice and other animals into horses and men along with a Pumpkin into a Carriage before the spell was broken at the stroke of Midnight.”


“Well you’ll love this version. It’s about a Giant Princess named Cinderella, who helped a Princess from the Human world save her kingdom from her stepmother.”


“Really? And… How tall is Cinderella in your version? Is she the same height as you?”


“Bigger than that. Like 800 feet in height.” And Rebecca started reading the story to Millie and Knox.


The story went that once upon a time, in a world far away, there was a beautiful Giant Princess named Cinderella. She lived in a great castle atop a mighty mountain with her loving loving mother, Queen Cecelia, and her sisters Belle, Aurora & Eilonwy. They were beloved by their people, the Giantesses, and they ruled over their kingdom with wisdom and kindness.


One day, Cinderella asked her mother if she can explore the Human world, for she read stories about them and how small they are compared to the Giant Women of their world. Queen Cecelia didn't see why not, but she warned Cinderella to watch her step.


So, Cinderella set off on her journey, traveling across vast oceans and tall mountains, shaking the Earth beneath her as she strolled along. But little did she know that there was a Kingdom full of Humans that she would visit, but was having some serious problems of their own.


The King of the Humans, Princess Snow White's Father, The King, had recently married a woman named Lady Grimhilde. Unbeknownst to him, she was wicked, and was obsessed with power and wanted to rule the Kingdom herself. Queen Grimhilde murdered the King one night, and all was misery that night.


With Cinderella's arrival in the Human world, her existence caused a panic in the little town, but when she met Princess Snow White, and heard about her plight and decided to help her. She met Princess Snow White in the woods, and told her about her plan to overthrow Queen Grimhilde and restore peace to the Kingdom. Princess Snow White was thrilled to have Cinderella's help, for she was the only one who could match her in size and strength.


Together, they overthrow the Evil Queen Grimhilde and peace was restored. Not to mention that Cinderella became a Guardian since Snow White became Queen of her own land, and they lived Happily Ever After.


“Wow Rebecca! That was a great story.” Millie said. “But there’s one thing I noticed, and that’s that Cinderella in your story had an outfit very identical with yours.”


“'m glad you enjoyed it, Millie, and you are right. I always love this story, and the character so much that my gown is like hers, but with my own changes to it.” Rebecca replied. She then yawned. “But I think it’s time for bed. Wouldn’t you say?”


“I’d think so too.” Millie replied.


Later, Rebecca was in bed, sleeping with a blue nightgown she put on. Millie on the other hand wasn’t sleeping. She looked at her new titanic friend. She couldn’t help but have feelings for her. Evenully, Millie went to sleep too. But that won’t be until another story. As for who this Lady Katherine person is, and what was it that she was doing?


Lady Katherine Langley, is, as her title says, the Lady to the Grimm Family, and mother of Vitani. She was out at night waiting for a “special” delivery from an Earth Golem, who she requested to deliver what she wanted. She waited impatiently with her pet Dragon Beowulf, for the Golem to arrive, and at last, he did. Coming out of the Earth with a chest big enough for Katherine to hold in the palm of her hand.


“You’re late!” She said angrily.


“A thousand apologies, o’ patient one.” The Golem replied.


“You got what I needed, right?” Katherine said.


“The chest that’s meant to seal The Great Demon Cat away? As you requested. Although I did had to kill a few hundred humans just to get this chest. Maybe even a thousand of them. But nonetheless, I got it.” The Golem said.


Katherine was pleased, but the Golem jerks the chest away from the Giantess hold out her hand, trying to grab it.


“Ah-Ah-Ah. The Treasure?” The Golem snared.


“Oh, that’s right. The chest of Gems you want as a trade-in. Oh, don’t you worry my fiery friend. I have what you need just you have what I need.” She said as she took out a box of Gems from her Giant Breasts and handed them to the Golem just as Beowulf took the chest from the Golem.


“Pleasure doing business with you.” The Golem said. “I just hope you… Know what you’re doing.” And with that, he dug back in the ground, and disappeared.


“Geez, where did you get this bozo from?” Beowulf said to Katherine.


“Let’s just say I ‘Bumped right into him while I was strolling amongst the outsides of Riesige Schönheit’.” Katherine replied. “And I only needed him to get the Demon Cat for me.”


“And what use would this Demon Cat be for?”


“Oh, just in case if there were to be any… Unfortunate circumstances.”


To Be Continued!