- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finishing up the short story with a short chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Fearing that she was about to be annihilated by the barefoot of her now giant roommate, McKayla curled up into a ball, expecting the worst.  With her eyes closed, McKayla then felt the world shake around her, and the powerful odor of Anita’s foot grew stronger.  

 

Realizing that she had not been crushed under Anita’s foot yet, McKayla looked up and started to take in her surroundings.  Her jaw dropped, and she started counting her lucky stars at how close she had come to getting crushed.  Directly in front of her was the space in between Anita’s two biggest toes.  

 

McKayla knew she didn’t have much time to celebrate, and she soon felt the giant flip flop starting to lift into the air once more.  “Shit!” she shouted as she found herself tumbling backwards, head over heels, until she came to a rest against the sweaty skin between Anita’s toes.  

 

“MCKAYLA IF YOU'RE HOME I'M GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE, I'LL BE BACK IN A LITTLE BIT,” Anita shouted out, assuming that her roommate was not home. She started walking outside towards her car, taking her tiny roommate along with her as a prisoner.  

 

The short drive to the store was hellacious for poor McKayla.  The angle Anita kept her foot at while driving meant that McKayla slowly slid down the surface of the sandal.  As she slid, any time Anita broke or accelerated she pressed her giant sole against the tiny woman.  The skin was sticky with sweat and threatened to crush her tiny body.  McKayla’s only salvation was sliding down past the sole and now facing the giant arch of Anita’s foot.  

 

As Anita walked around the grocery store, picking out snacks and a bottle of wine, McKayla had no choice but to lay down on the flip flop directly next to the giant foot.  She had to walk the delicate line of not ending up underneath the foot and getting crushed, but not too close to the sandal’s edge where she’d fall off onto the tiled floor below.  She had no desire to be stuck tiny on the grocery store floor.

 

After her gigantic roommate made her way back to the car, McKayla began to panic.  She realizes she needed to find a way to get back to normal size, or at least get out of danger until she grew back, but also did not want to reveal to Anita she has been using her shrink ray.  

 

Not able to come up with any ideas, McKayla decided to start a livestream.  She hopped on her OnlyFans and saw excited viewers starting to turn in, expecting some erotic and perverted video.  Instead, they got a shaky video clip disheveled McKayla, hair everywhere and her dress stained with sweat, against some wrinkled flesh colored background.  

 

“Hey everyone,” McKayla said, failing to keep her voice from cracking.  “I’m in a little bit of a sticky situation here,” she started off by saying.  She went on to explain to her viewers what happened and made an amazing effort not to break character and make herself look like she was actually worried.  

 

She read through the comments, disappointed.  None of her horny followers had any good ideas for how to alert Anita to be careful without getting caught.  After signing off, a drop of sweat fell atop her head from higher up on Anita’s giant foot.  

 

“Fucking gross,” the tiny woman muttered.  “You’d think she’d be more careful with how much she loves bugs.”  McKayla stopped after saying this, thinking she might have just found the answer to your problem.  

 

Typing quickly, McKayla fired off a text to Anita. She smiled at how clever her plan was, as she mentioned how there were some bugs of Anita’s that might have gotten out on the floor, and that she should watch her steps.  She knew that Anita could be very careful around insects, and figured this would give her a better chance to stay safe until she grew back.  The only response she got back was a text from Anita saying “Thanks for the heads up :) !” 

 

After the unaware giantess returned home, she stopped right inside the front door remembering what McKayla had texted her.  If several of her insects did escape, she didn’t want to leave her flip flops on.  Sure, there was a good chance that if she stepped on one of them under her bare foot it’s body would be pulverized, but at least there was a slight chance she could feel them before she applied too much pressure.  

 

After removing her left flip flop, Anita began to slide her foot out of the right flip flop.  McKayla gasped for air as Anita’s heel lifted into the air.  Before the shrunken woman had a chance to celebrate, a rhythmic scraping sound soon closed in behind her.  

 

As she turned, McKayla began shouting and started backpedaling frantically.  Approaching her were five giant digits that were Anita’s toes.  The monolithic woman was slowly dragging her foot out of the sandal, oblivious to the fact that she was about to take McKayla with her.  

 

McKayla screamed for help, but none came.  There was nowhere for her to go, and her body was struck by Anita’s second and third toes.  As Anita continued to nonchalantly pull her foot out of the sandal, she inadvertently dragged the tiny body of McKayla with her.  

 

Trying to wriggle free was futile, McKayla was now trapped between two of Anita’s toes as the giant woman started to walk throughout the apartment.  With nowhere to go and no way to free herself from Anita's toes, McKayla just shut her eyes and stayed along for the ride.  Each step made her incredibly dizzy and nauseous.  She had always gotten motion sickness from everything ranging from roller coasters to boat rides.  Being trapped between her giant roommate’s toes while she walked topped all of those in terms of awfulness.  

 

The nauseating ride finally came to an end as Anita made her way into the bedroom.  She momentarily stopped to look in a few of the terrariums, breaking out into a smile. This tiny distraction caused her foot to relax just a bit, allowing McKayla to pull her way up to freedom.

 

Sitting atop her friend’s foot, McKayla paused and whipped out her phone, making sure to capture Anita’s giant toes in the background.  She snapped a few pictures of her trying to look her best and uploaded them to her OnlyFans.  “Might as well make the best of this,” she said, adjusting her now slightly tattered sundress to give a better teasing view of her chest.  

 

Switching the video back on to stream a bit more, McKayla began chatting with her viewers from atop Anita’s foot, watching tips start to stream in.  Then she saw a shadow above her. 

 

Assuming she was alone in the room, Anita decided to make herself more comfortable.  The giant woman started to do this by pulling off her shorts.  “Crap, gotta run,” McKayla said, sliding down Anita’s foot just as she started to lift in.  Landing in the carpet, she ran a few steps before feeling the ground shake behind her as her giant friend placed her foot back down.  

 

Tilting her phone upward, she made sure to give her viewers the same view she was getting, her monolithic roommate now standing in the middle of the room in her underwear, towering above tiny McKayla.  

 

McKayla’s eyes widened as she watched the tips roll in.  “Okay, definitely doing this more often,” she laughed.  She continued to focus on Anita’s giant, perky cheeks while she faced the other direction.  

 

Not really minding that she was invading her roommate's privacy, McKayla continued to film as Anita adjusted her underwear and turned around.  The giant woman took a few steps towards her shrunken roommate, when she stopped.  Her eyes drifted down towards the floor as she noticed something moving.  

 

“Oh crap, looks like I’m caught,” McKayla laughed on the video, with over-the-top fake fear.  “Oh no, what’s gonna happen to me?” she laughed.  She was confident that Anita wouldn’t do anything considering how much she cared about her insects.  At worst she’d take a closer look using a magnifying glass and McKayla would have her cover blown.  It wasn’t ideal, but not bad for the worst possible situation.

 

“What in the world?” Anita mumbled.  The giant woman who was wearing nothing but her bra and underwear squatted down, unknowingly giving McKayla’s viewers a magnificent view of her breasts which were peaking out of her too small bra.  She was also unaware that she was flashing bits of her pussy lips, which became revealed from her squatting position.  

 

“Alright, better pretend to be a bug,” McKayla teased and squatted down. The carpeted floor of Anita’s room offered little cover, and she could still see Anita’s brown eyes locked onto her miniscule form.  

 

“Don’t know what kind of bug you are,” Anita said, leaning forward and squinting a bit.  Must be some kind of invasive species,” she muttered.  

 

“You hear that, I’m an invasive species,” McKayla mocked, still amazed by how many tips her live video was getting.  

 

“We’ll, sorry little guy but I don’t know what kind of impact you’ll have on the environment,” she mumbled, with a hint of sadness in her voice.  Her tone set off a red flag in McKayla’s mind.  

 

“Can’t have invasive species in my apartment,” Anita said, starting to stand back up to her full and now very intimidating height.  

 

If McKayla had been paying attention to the comments on her livestream, she would’ve seen people advising her to run.  Instead, she just stood there in awe, her heart now starting to beat faster and faster in her chest.  

 

Anita’s giant toes scrunched and flexed for a moment before her cheerful voice interrupted.  “Sorry, gotta get rid of you,” she said, and began to lift her right foot high into the air.  

 

“No!  No!  Anita no, don’t!” screamed McKayla.  Her hands were shaking so much she lost the grip on her phone.  It fell to the carpet inches from her panicked body.  All viewers from the stream could see was Anita’s goddess-like form standing there in her skimpy underwear, her foot hovering up in the air.  

 

“Anita it’s me,” McKayla managed to stutter, just now getting the idea to start waving her arms and get her attention.  For the shrunken woman, it was too little, too late.  Her kind screamed at her to run, but paralyzed in fear, her legs wouldn’t move.  

 

McKayla could see every crease and wrinkle in Anita’s foot as it descended upon her.  She started to whimper and hyperventilate.  

 

Anita’s foot came down quickly, obliterating the body of the tiny “insect” almost immediately.  She didn’t consider herself a cruel person and wanted to finish off the creature quickly.  As soon as her foot hit the ground, she instantly twisted it to the side.  

 

Completely oblivious to the fact that she had just ground her roommate into a pulp, Anita began to walk out of her bedroom when she heard her phone go off on the dining room table.  She heard another text notification go off and began scrolling through her messages.  

 

She had two new messages, both from friends of hers who happened to be guys.  Both of these men were telling her how awesome her video was.  

 

“What the hell?” she murmured in a confused tone.  “Video?”

 

As Anita asked her friends to elaborate on what they were talking about, one of them responded with a link.  “OnlyFans?” she whispered, confused at this.  She sure as hell wasn’t on OnlyFans, what the hell were they talking about.  

 

With a sigh, she opened the link, and was shocked to see that her roommate had a page.  She was even more surprised to see the latest video McKayla had just posted, which showed Anita standing there as a giantess, clear as day.  Her heart started racing in her chest as she pressed play. 

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!