- Text Size +


Panic.


Chaos.


Europe was gone. It's destruction had not gone unnoticed, nor had it disappeared without consequence. The Giantess's yoga session had sent seismic shocks around the globe. Many nations had experienced the worst earthquakes they had ever seen. Others were flooded. The Philippines were entirely underwater. All power grids had been knocked out. Any ideas of fighting The Giantess had all been abandoned. There was not a weapon on Earth powerful enough to take out something so terribly big. The only thing that mattered was trying to survive, but no one knew how. Many couldn't even afford to run, which didn't even matter as there wasn't a safe place to run to.


It wasn't even possible anymore to tell when The Giantess was around or when she had disappeared. Because of the immense damage to the Earth's crust, many places were in a constant state of quakes as violent shifts occurred as the ground literally crumbled. Footprints, varying in size, littered the planet, displacing ocean water and straining the tectonic plates. So it became impossible to tell if any quake was because of The Giantess walking around or if it was merely the Earth slowly coming apart. Neither answer was good. Even more, The Giantess's scent, her perfume, caught in the atmosphere, making her fragrance omnipresent on the globe. Everywhere there was a trace of her. Flecks of her hair that had crashed onto the earth. Skinflakes that had done the same like little meteors. Entire cities, or even countries, covered in mucus from sneezes (a few droplets of snot and spit orbited the globe, along with a few crust boogers).


She was everywhere. The reality of her presence was every bit as inescapable as she herself was.


On the final day that planet Earth existed, The Giantess appeared in the same attire that she had worn when she first arrived in New York City. She walked across the northern tip of Africa, one foot almost entirely wiping out the Arabian Peninsula, the other leveling India, before stepping into the Indian Ocean. From there, she stepped on Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore before finally coming to a stop. Nobody in any surrounding country that hadn't been destroyed or flooded even tried to look up at her. It was impossible now. Even the back of her wedge heels resembled impossibly large structures, great walls that had been dropped onto the Earth by aliens. The best the naked eye could do was see as up the back of her heel. Those in more distant countries like Russia were able to see more of her. Instead of the sun hanging in the air, the Motherland had a giant ass looming over the horizon. Some panicked folks managed to ask why was no one trying to shoot her, but they were ignored. That ass was almost as big as Russia itself! What would any missiles do to her? Even a hail of nukes would do nothing to her ass, let alone the rest of her.


And speaking of that giant, round ass...it began to lower.


A great shadow loomed across all of China, the world's third largest country by sheer size. Every square mile of the communist country was under the large girth of the bubble butt slowly descending upon it. There was no escape.


The impact was immense. A powerful shockwave rocked the planet, kicking up a new wave of dust that would slowly blanket the globe in a fresh new layer. More tsunamis. More earthquakes. At this point the apocalypse was becoming a banality. So was surviving or dying. Those caught in the incredible whirlwind of disasters merely walked around scores of dead without so much as a pause. Their focus was simply on survival. If they managed to endure the destruction, they might be able to spare the time to take in the trauma of seeing their entire worlds, literally their whole entire lives, crumbling to dust. Even The Followers of the Florist, the group crazy enough to worship the destructive busty blonde, had been all but shattered. Most had been flattened in Europe and the few who remained were either too busy surviving endless disasters to take in the beauty of their newfound goddess or the mere fear from all the death and destruction had renounced their faith as quickly as they had discovered it. The few that had been in China and belonged to the Ass Sect had at least gone out on their own terms. Allegedly, they had achieved their salvation...which appeared to be not much else aside from being a tiny piece of a little country that was now just a dust stain on The Giantess's great ass.


The Giantess looked around. It was getting harder and harder to find a place to sit without her butt winding up in the ocean. Even now, her wide rear was just...well, wide enough to partly sink into the seas. But it was okay. At least there was something.


She looked over her left shoulder and dropped her gaze down to Japan.


There was only one thing she really knew about Japan and that was it was a country of perverts.


And that sounded like a good time to her. After all, her mind wasn't exactly squeaky clean either.


She leaned over towards the country, rolling onto her side. Her right ass cheek lifted off the earth, revealing a crater many miles wide and deep. Entire cities were now stuck on the threads of the jeans that clad tightly over that butt. Her entire face took up the sky of the country.


“Why hello there.” She said to the people of Japan, purposefully putting a little seduction in her voice. “I know probably next to none of you understand a word I'm saying, so let me just get right to the point.”


Her face disappeared and was replaced by a pair of gargantuan tits. No longer did they look like mountains. Such a notion was too small for these monstrosities. It was now as if entire continents had taken flight and were hovering directly over Japan. One boob was almost as big as the entire country itself! A hand slid into view. It extended its index finger and pointed it in the direction of the country. Then, it turned around and pointed directly between the two massive boobs, which were then playfully jostled.


“You get where I'm going with this?” She asked, chuckling. She dug her finger between her cleavage. “All of you, and all your collective faces, right here. In here nice and deep. I bet that's the best news you've all ever heard! HA!” Both hands cupped themselves under the big breasts and fondled them gently. “Well, don't worry...these girls are nice and BIG! Just like you like 'em! HAHA! And they're ready to eat. You. Up!”


Without waiting a second longer, her hands reached out and began to dig their fingernails into the sea. In no time at all, she was back on her feet...and she held Japan in her hands like a small fish.


Then, she placed the entire thing atop her chest. When the large island was nestled there, she placed her hands on either sides of her tits.


“You guys familiar with that Pac-Man game?” She asked, a grin stretching across her lips. “That little yellow circle that gobbles balls? HA! Well, I'm not doing THAT, but...”


She pulled her tits apart. The center of Japan began to sag and sink between the wide open space. As it did, The Giantess brought her 'girls' together, severing the middle section and allowing it to fall deeper between. The force of the movement brought the other two pieces of the country sliding towards gap, and when she pulled her boobs open again, they slid right in. She brought them together again. And then again. And again. And again. And again. For several moments her boobs “chewed” Japan until it was nothing. Not even dust remained.


“HA!” The Giantess bellowed. “I told you the girls were hungry!” She proudly exclaimed, shaking her chest side to side, feeling the heft of her tits sway. In a compulsion, she grabbed both of them and cupped her hands and squeezed. “Mmmmm, I think they're pretty full now though!”


She was getting bigger.


Much bigger.


Unconsciously, she took a step back. Her foot, now bigger than Russia, the world's largest country, crushed the Motherland in a single step. Her other foot landed in Alaska, the one state that had managed to avoid her catastrophic visit. Canada, another country spared, was hit with the strongest quakes it had ever experienced throughout this whole disaster.


And yet she grew bigger.


Within minutes, her heel was in Russia while her toes were in Singapore. Her other foot was situated in the heart of the United States, once more finding itself under the feet of The Giantess. She could now step over the entire Pacific Ocean, using the continents as stepping stones.


And she didn't stop.


There had been speculation in earlier days of The Giantess's stay that she would grow uncontrollably. Many had dismissed this, though mostly out of fear. There was no reason to doubt this theory, but many were unable to accept it. But now that it was happening, it mattered little. Hardly anyone was left alive on the surface of Earth to witness it. And those few still alive were in no condition to appreciate it. Most couldn't even see the sky with all the dust and debris covering everything.


The Giantess bent and reached down. When she stood straight up, she held Australia in the palm of her hand. It was about the size of a penny. She smiled down at it.


“Don't think I forgot about the world down unda!” She said, winking. “Don't wanna leave y'all behind!”


And with that, she tossed the tiny country towards her boobs. By the time it reached them, it was the size of a crumb, bouncing and tumbling between the planet sized tits.



Planet Earth drifted quietly in the infinite night of space. It was no longer the beautiful pale blue dot that it had once been a week ago. Now, it was a dusty ball of ruin, its surface punctured with great chasms that oozed lava and smoke. There was no life here, not anymore. It was ruined. Destroyed. The damage to its crust, to its structure, had been enormous and, soon enough, the entire globe would begin to fracture to pieces. It might take months, maybe even years, but Earth would slowly crumble. But for a brief moment...there was quiet. There was no sign of The Giantess who had mysteriously appeared only a week ago, and had, in that time, brought upon destruction that was beyond imagination. For a moment, there was peace.


Then, her face loomed over the tiny ball, her golden hair gleaming in the distant sun's light. She reached out her hand and held the planet in her hand. It was a little smaller than a ping-pong ball. There was nothing left of interest. The tiny thing was on the verge of breaking to pieces in her hand. It was a shame. There had been a few things she wouldn't have minded seeing. Some sights, some sounds...even some food.


A curious thought came into her mind...and she slowly guided the crumbling ball towards her opening mouth. By the time it passed her teeth, it was the size of a tic-tac. She bit on it. There wasn't much of a flavor. Disappointing, but the whole visit had kinda been nothing but if she was totally honest.


But it didn't matter. There was more to see and more to gather.


She turned (her left breast obliterating the moon) and looked at the planets around her. They were the size of pearls and they were beautiful. She thought she could use them as some accessory. Jewelry perhaps? Anything was possible! She reached out and scooped these little planets and dropped them between her boobs, her ever growing size meaning that the gap between her cleavage had more and more space to fill with more and more things.


Speaking of planets, those she had abducted from Earth now found themselves on a new planet; one that was infinitely larger than their old one and every bit more terrifying. Every flake of skin was a continent. Every pore was a chasm greater than any trench in Earth's oceans. Every vellus hair was taller than any man made skyscraper. The people were no longer mites. They were cells. And they were not alone. Millions, billions, perhaps even trillions of other beings appeared, seeming to grow bigger and bigger as humanity became smaller and smaller on The Giantess's body. Strange entities and remnants of even stranger societies littered every crevice of flesh on The Giantess; long forgotten souvenirs she had tossed on her person without thought only to forget about entirely, letting them shrink and shrink as she grew and grew. Many of these new species of life were hostile. They had long been trounced over by the arrival of new captures who were now finally small enough to exact revenge upon. Fights broke out. Wars. Scavenged weapons from facilities that had wound up as tiny specks on the flakes of skin were used. Sometimes, the violence got so intense that The Giantess would actually briefly scratch the area. Most of the time, though, she did not respond. She merely went on her merry way. Those trapped in her boobs were facing hell as entire countries had been raining down on them but now gas giant planets! There was so much swallowed up things trapped in her cleavage, stuck to the walls of the fragrant flesh, that it boggled the mind.


There were more trapped species on The Giantess's skin than there were cells in her body. She had become so massive that she had her own gravity. Her own atmosphere. Even her own biomes. Her boobs were hot and humid. Her hair was arid and breezy. Her face was soft and warm. Her ass was hot and the gravity was more intense from its immense size, making it difficult to move around. Her feet were cold and dry. As more species of beings had been introduced to her body's microbiome, the more each species migrated to one area and dominated that region. The exception was her boobs, the melting pot where all kinds came together. The tits were the most dangerous, not only because of the constant things being tossed onto and between them, but also because it was where the most wars were fought as the tiny inhabitants tried to survive. Resources were shockingly abundant. With all that had been taken from all corners of the universe, there were new and exciting discoveries to be made. But greed, born from the stress of the situation (not to mention the sheer absurdity of it), still forced divisions across the biomes. Wars at the tits were so frequent because of the amount of abandoned buildings and facilities, all littered with things, strewn across them.


But through all the fighting and division, a common theme connected all these trapped beings. Her. The Giantess. Her scent infected their minds, the sight of her magnificent never ending body had become their norm. On Earth, the Followers had revered The Giantess as a goddess, a view that had been soundly rejected by the rest of humanity. Here, though, it was not only accepted but widely taught. Prayers were made to The Giantess, oaths were made on her tits as the Greeks did on the River Styx, monuments were erected from old stone and metal...sometimes even carved into the tiny hairs that dotted her skin.


What did The Giantess think of all of this?


Nothing.


She had long lost track of such specks.


And she was still growing. Fast.


Pretty soon she beheld the arms of the galaxy, slowly swirling in a spiral. It was beautiful. Breathtaking even...but so small! She'd only been able to see one teeny tiny planet and one itty bitty solar system. Now she wouldn't be able to see the rest! But then, did it really matter? No, she supposed it didn't. After all, they were coming with her. About that there was no question.


It was a very pretty galaxy after all. She'd find a use for it.


She raised her chest and positioned her boobs under the swirling arms.


The entire circumference of the galaxy could rest on one boob.


“Milky Way, huh?” She said aloud for all within to hear. “I don't know. I think MY milky way is muuuuch better. It's certainly much BIGGER! HA! HAHA!”


She heaved her chest upwards. At this point the spinning disk was the size of a nickle and disappeared between the chasm of her boobs. The Andromeda galaxy was nearby and she quickly snatched that up as well. It was the size of a dime.


And yet, she kept growing.


She scooped galaxies up by the handful, fanning them between her tits. Eventually they began to cluster around her. Then into superclusters. Then, the vacuum of space was so abundant with them that they were basically dust particles. Entire clusters of galaxies were swept up in her hair, inhaled up her nose, crashed into her skin, sucked in her mouth, splashed into the waters of her eyes, smashed against the dusty lens of her glasses. Every move wiped out lightyear upon lightyear of life and matter. Soon there was only darkness. The superclusters of galaxies weren't even dust now. They were atoms at best.


She hit the ceiling. The edge of eternity.


A second later, she tore through it.


The bubble popped; reality was torn asunder and thrown to pieces, decaying into the void. But there were more of these bubbles, each filled with wonders beyond description. Universe upon universe sat before her, ripe for the exploring.


But she was still growing.


Even as she reached out her arm, the bubbles began to shrink. She tried to grab them but they simply popped. With a single movement, hundreds of realities simply ceased to be in one insignificant instant, as if a cosmic lightswitch had been flipped off. Pretty soon all the infinite universe surrounded her just as the galaxies had. The gravity of her massive body was growing with her, pulling everything to her, adding whatever they consisted of to her being...or at least those that weren't destroyed. The bubbles popped against her clothes, infusing their reality into the threads of her clothes.


Bigger. Bigger. Bigger.


Once more she hit the ceiling but this time there was no pause. She simply tore through it.


Multiverses. Hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, trillions of bubbles, each individually filled with just as many universes inside.


A single flake of skin was larger than trillions of multiverses.


The ceiling broke again.


Omniverses. Bubbles filled with multiverses.


Infinity became smaller and smaller as she grew. At no point did she stop trying to collect whatever she saw. She wanted it all. And she would have it all.


Infinity became its own bubble. Then there was another. Then more, and so on and so on and so on.


All of it converged to her, merging. Fusing.


It continued in this fashion all the way down.


Every one of her atoms was comprised of infinite infinities.


Eventually, she found herself back at home, standing in front of her doorway. Back in her own reality. It had to be this way, for there were no other realities. She opened the door and went straight into her room, moving fast so she could...


...could...


She stopped, standing aside her bed.


What had she been about to do? Suddenly, she was drawing an absolute blank. She found herself staring down at her boobs. Something in her said that she had been about to take something out from between the girls; make a withdrawal from the ol' Bank of Titty. But there was nothing there. So...why?


Her train of thought was interrupted by the ring of her cellphone. She looked at it. Her eyes light up and she tapped her finger against the screen.


“Hey Mare!” She said happily.


“Hello Val! How are you doing?”


“I just got home!”


“Oh good,” Mary-Jean Leheron replied. “I was just calling to check on how you were getting along.”

“Aw, Mare, it's so sweet that you care.”


“Of course, I care! How was your trip?”


“It was great! If you give me a moment I can come over and tell you all about it!”


“Now? You just got home! Don't you want to take a moment and...?”


“Nope! Don't need to! In fact, is Sarah there? I wanna tell her too! And Neil if he's around! Heck, lemme text Ariel and see what's she doing and...”


Mare began to protest and Valerie laughed, listening to her silly complaints. As she did, a small itch formed between her tits. It was a tiny little prickling sensation...almost like something tiny was moving around in there. She dug a finger down in her cleavage and scratched the itch away.


Eleven minutes later she was walking across the Leheron backyard. Mary-Jean came out and greet her, embracing her old friend with a hug.


“Are those new shoes, Val? You almost look a little taller than usual...”