- Text Size +


Los Angeles and New York City had both been obliterated. Multiple other cities in between had been either completely wiped out or snatched up by The Giantess. The power was still out nationally and there seemed to be very little hope of it ever coming back on. In fact, it was becoming clear that there may not be a United States by the end of the week. Panic was across the globe. Those still in the States were trying desperately to flee towards Mexico or Canada. Many attempting such found little luck, as major highways were choked up thanks to immense shoe shaped craters left by the Giantess as she walked around. Some tried to turn around to find another route. Some were able to offroad around obstacles. Eventually, most ran out of gas and had to continue on foot. Those who had generators to power their homes suddenly found strangers appearing at their door, either begging for food or demanding it. It was full on survival mode in the U.S.


And it was because of this that the military finally was able to mobilize a force to attempt to confront the Giantess.


The mission had two goals: see if there was anything that could be done about the people whom had been abducted, and then assess whether or not the Giantess herself could be stopped. Many objected to the first phase. This gargantuan woman was devastating the country and she had to be stopped immediately before there was nothing left. There were even reports of her getting bigger! However, since no one had gotten a clear measure of her when she initially arrived (and since no one had ever seen a giant woman before) meant that these reports were largely unconfirmed. Regardless, if they were true, there was only a small window of opportunity to strike before all weapons, even nuclear, would be virtually ineffective against her.


However, an important point was raised. Even if The Giantess could be defeated, her sheer size alone would be still pose a considerable problem. Most conservative estimates put her at about six to eight miles tall. Some who heard this balked and claimed she was far beyond that, reaching into twelve to sixteen miles tall (which was ludicrous, of course, it HAD to be...). If the military could manage to put her down...what would be done about her corpse? A carcass that large would be an environmentally nightmare once it began to decompose and it would take perhaps weeks if not months to devise a clean up procedure, if one was even possible. And all of this was assuming that the military could even kill the Giantess, itself a very open question. The Giantess was a very mobile target, making aiming any ordinance at her a very difficult if not impossible task. The military couldn't afford to deploy their heaviest armaments only for them to miss (or worse, be ineffective) and potentially damage innocent civilians who were already being terrorized as is. Finally, it seemed reprehensible to simply abandon those abducted without even attempting to rescue them. Perhaps a weak spot that could be exploited could be found while trying to save them.


So, Operation Skin-Mites was ago. A fleet of military jets and helicopters pursued the Giantess as she left California and headed East. North East to be more specific. Many soldiers had yet to lay eyes on The Giantess. But now that they had, they were less willing to balk at the notion that she was over ten miles tall. Not only did the soldiers wonder if any weapon would be effective against this titan of a woman, they began to doubt that anyone could possibly survive on her. Reports indicated that she had a propensity for tossing whatever she snatched off the ground into her breasts, which looked, at least to some pilots, like they could give Everest a run for its money. The helicopters couldn't fly nearly as high as the jets, but they were able to keep the Giantess in sight and maintain the pursuit. Her gigantic ass, which spanned the square mileage of an entire city, was impossible to lose sight of. There were still traces of the desolated city around LA still stuck to that immense booty, some shaking off as the asscheeks jostled with every step.


There were millions of people in her path. Earthquakes were no longer sufficient to describe her footfalls. No scale could properly measure the force that her bright red wedge heels pulverized into the ground. The earth simply shattered beneath her steps, creating large cracks that etched for miles. Many people simply vanished with each step she took. Not because the soles of her shoes actually landed upon them, but because the ground beneath them simply ripped apart and they would fall into the dark chasm below. Those who were unfortunate enough to find the soles of those wedge heels descending directly upon them were effectively erased from existence. They would not remain as mere stains, no, the sheer force would simply obliterate every ounce of their form, disintegrating it and leaving nothing behind. There one instant and gone the next. In the brief moment before they would be forcibly removed from this mortal plane, they would see something so terrifying that they probably would have wished for death even if they had managed to survive.


Chunks of cities, perhaps not as big and grand as Los Angeles and New York, were completely wedge between the grooves of the soles of those immense wedge heels. The earth that they had stood upon stuck there like a small pebble. And as that big sole lowered, some, in their final moments, swore that they could hear screams coming from those “pebbles”. Absurd, of course. Nothing could survive such torment. The force of momentum each time she swung her legs and feet, to say nothing from the impact of each footfall. Nothing could survive that. It was impossible. Unthinkable.


And yet...before being wiped from existence, some managed to catch a glimpse of the pebbles. The buildings on them were miraculously intact. It was impossible to tell if there was anyone still alive on them but...against all odds, all REASON...the structures themselves were still standing. If it was possible that man-made buildings could remain upright in defiance of everything...then it had to be possible that some people were on a never ending hellish ride at the bottom of her shoes. Of course, one who saw these terrible things survived to pass the tale. Though they if they had heard reports from the jet fighters that managed to fly over the Giantess's breasts and report movement atop them...they might not have been surprised.


The Giantess left California state line and passed the southern tip of Nevada and the Eastern side of Arizona. Abruptly, she turned and walked north into the Mojave Desert, eventually stopping over the sinful city of Las Vegas.


“Ooo!” The Giantess's voice could be heard for miles and miles as she seemed to speak rather loudly, even for her incomprehensible size. “The fabled Sin City itself! I KNOW there's a bunch of party people down there! Well, look no further! There's no BIGGER party than this one! HA! HAHA!”


She bent. Fortunately, the helicopters were miles away and in no risk of colliding with that city sized ass, but the displaced air from her movement was enough to send incredible turbulence that caused at least one chopper to fall out of the sky. The soldiers on board could only watch as she reached down and dug her fingers into the ground. She looked like a person reaching for a quarter they spotted at their feet. After a few moments of digging, she straightened, a series of booms sounded off as the bones in her back popped. In her fingers was a chunk of earth which, compared to her, looked like it might be the size of a quarter. Or a nickle. It was hard to tell.


“I know EXACTLY where you guy want to be.” She said. The grin was unmistakable in her voice. “I mean...where ELSE would I put a place known as 'Sin City', I mean...duh!”


With another deafening laugh, she angled her hand over her breasts and pushed the entire city in. Most soldiers weren't in the right position to directly see this movement (much less to see if the city survived it) but it was impossible to not understand what she was doing from her body language alone.


“I feel like I just won a jack pot!” The Giantess exclaimed. “Fitting that I'd put my winning in my nice big boob purse!”


The Giantess stood there for a moment, hands at either side of her ample cleavage, grinning down at the newest addition to her collection. As she did, it gave the helicopters a chance to catch up. They flew up the long, thick thighs of the immense Giantess, knowing that if she began to walk, the air of the simple move would be enough blow them out of the sky. The aircrafts would be unable to scale much higher than where they were. Even reaching her hips was out of the question. Her palazzo pants had no pockets or any place to even attempt to land on. So, the “Skinwalkers”, as the soldiers had begun calling themselves, leaped out of the choppers and parachuted onto the giant red threads of the pants. Littered all throughout the threads was debris; concrete, trees, cars, chunks of streets and buildings, even a few street signs from the highway. By the looks of it, most of it was from the Los Angeles area. So far, no survivors, however. But jets were confirming sightings of people, living people, on the plains of flesh that were her tits. How they were alive was anyone's guess. By all accounts they should be dead several times over. Either from lack of oxygen, or just the sheer force of every minute move the Giantess made...they shouldn't be alive. Yet they were. So, was it possible to save them? It didn't seem so.


But facing the impossible was just one of the many challenges of being a soldier, wasn't it?


After playing with her chest for several minutes, she finally began to move. As expected, the movement did cause the helicopters to be blown out of the sky. The soldiers were hardly prepared and many lost their grip before they could even firmly establish them. In spite of this...they didn't fall. Oh, they fell, alright. Fell a certain length down the massive, jiggly thigh. But they found themselves plummeting right back against the giant red threads all over again. It was like they were being pulled by some gravitational force. It held them as the thigh flexed and relaxed as the Giantess continued to stroll, its fat jostling everyone and everything on it to and fro. Even the most seasoned veterans felt ill and many of them lost consciousness.


Those aboard the Fighter Jets had seen enough. Most of them began to attack, firing payloads of missiles at will, aiming for whatever they thought they could damage. A couple aimed at her neck, specifically where her jugular would be. Even though the missiles hit their mark, they simply exploded in a fireball that seemed comically small against the Giantess, who did not slow or react in any way. Some missiles were fired at her breasts. Why not? They were the biggest things to shoot at and her heart and lungs were behind them somewhere. However, these payloads merely bounced off the soft skin and went veering off. Some exploded when they collided with a stray vellus hair, while others simply exploded in air after fishtailing wildly. One fighter flew too close to the woman's skin and crashed into a vellus hair that was so thin it was nearly translucent, making it nearly impossible to see until the very last second. And by then, it was far FAR too late.


Other pilots tried to test the limits of their aircrafts to soar higher to try and aim for targets on her head. One fighter managed to fire his missiles before his jet stalled, aiming for the incredible blue eyes which focused not on him (never on him) but rather on her forward path. The missiles slammed harmlessly against the glass of her thick glasses. Despite what seemed like a series of bright and powerful explosions, the eyes didn't readjust to see what had happened. They didn't even blink as a reflex. Nothing. The jet, completely stalled, began to fall. The pilot hit the eject button and was parachuted out. His aircraft plummeted into the dark abyss between the titanic tits that had, just moments ago, consumed the entire city of Las Vegas. Meanwhile, the pilot slow began to sink towards the left tit and eventually his parachute got caught on a vellus hair, causing him to be dangled over twenty feet in the air. He screamed and yelled for help but saw no one for miles.


Another daring pilot attempted a similar move, flying higher than his jet normally should. He angled for another shot at her eyes and, had he managed to shoot a few seconds earlier, his missiles probably would have hit their mark (though it was anyone's guess if that actually would have accomplished anything). However, the instant before he could fire, a powerful wind overtook his jet and sent it spiraling. The missiles roared out, but instead of going up towards the eyes, they went down towards her boobs, where one exploded harmlessly while the other bounced off and veered to her side and eventually blew up mid air. Meanwhile, the wind that took the jet was pulling up into her right nostril. The pilot hit eject out of impulse. While it may have saved his life, as his jet was quickly torn to shreds against the hundreds of nasals hairs deep inside, it caused his parachute to pull him in and eventually get tangled. He would land in a puddle of snot deep against the walls of the nasal cavity and would become adhered to the flesh as if stuck in a wad of glue. His frantic eyes darted around and saw remains of cars, towns, cities, neighborhoods, and even forests blowing around, most of which stuck to the filtering hairs.


The Giantess was now heading East, walking further into Arizona. More military aircrafts began to converge on her position. Whether they were part of Operation Skin-Mites or just another squad tired of waiting around and doing nothing wasn't entirely known. The towering blonde took a step, her red wedge heel landing squarely atop a section of the Grand Canyon. Her massive foot sheared through the canyon like a hot knife through butter, creating an uneven foothole in the earth. The Giantess visibly began to stumble. Her arms flailed out, effectively beginning to pinwheel in an attempt to keep herself upright. A powerful wind ripped for miles because of this, and much of the converging force were blown away as the towering behemoth of a woman began to fall forward. The city of Page had already seen her coming. The city was already beginning to crumble just from her footfalls alone. But now those in its limits looked up to the sky to see two fleshy mountains descending down upon them like twin asteroids being hurled at the earth by some angry goddess.


The impact was beyond apocalyptic. The entire East Coast of the United States felt it and most of the Middle America felt it as well. Even some buildings in the West Coast and some parts of Mexico and Canada felt it. Every city and town in Arizona fell. The impact was too great. Another surge of dust polluted the skies of the United States, bringing an increasingly ominous dark cloud over the former superpower. Whatever forces were converging upon the Giantess ceased to exist. All fighter jets and helicopters were erased as the immense explosion roared across the landscape, killing and destroying everything in its path. Only jagged landscape was left. The ground had shattered like plate glass, casting fragments into the sky as acres broke, creating chasm that stretched almost across the entire state.


Once more, no one outside survived to see it...but the people of Page were spared; possibly to their own surprise and terror. The titanic tits had slammed the earth around them. Much of the city was lost, but a decent chunk of it was caught between her soft breasts; much like some cities were lodged between the treads of her shoes.


After a few moments, the Giantess began to get to her feet. Anyone still alive in the vicinity, who could only hope that she was at least injured would have been hit with a blow of devastating disappointment.


A smile was on her face as she got back to her feet.


She began to brush off her tank top and the front of her thighs. The Skinwalkers (and yes, they were still alive) were on the sides of her meaty thighs, making them spared as her hands only focused on the fronts. Then, she reached up and grabbed the strands of her tank top and adjusted them, realigning her bra that had gotten a little skewed from the fall. As she did, the city of Page (or what was left of it) began to sink deeper into the cleavage, eventually joining Las Vegas down below. The air would have been filled with the sound of endless screaming, but the deafening beats of her heart, not to mention the sound of her lungs filling with each breath she pulled in, drowned all of it out.


The U.S wasn't the only one damaged from the Giantess tripping. Far from it. Another series of tsunamis ravaged both the Pacific and Atlantic seas. Australia and much of the Asian continent faced immense flooding. Much of the Phillipines seemed like it was going to be completely submerged into the waters. Poor cities on the coasts of Africa were wiped away, and Portugal and Spain were hit the hardest in Europe, with Ireland and the United Kingdom tying for second place. Satellite images of the horrible event flooded the TV screens of those who still had electricity and many nations were thinking the same thing: how long until this unstoppable woman marched into their borders?


The Giantess continued. She began to head north, crossing through Utah and into Wyoming. Every now and then she would stop and bend to look down at something at her feet. Sometimes she would scoop something up. Other times, she merely shrugged as if whatever she saw didn't interest her. Eventually, she turned East and headed into South Dakota. Thousands of trees snapped into dust as she stepped over the Black Hills national forest. Directly in her path was Mount Rushmore.


She stopped directly over the presidential monument and bent to look down. After a moment of consideration, she reached down and dug the monument clear out of the ground and held it up to her eyes and examined it.


“Huh...really!?” She exclaimed, a surprised smile on her face. “This thing is WAY smaller than I thought it would be! I can't even make out the faces that well!” She paused. “Oh, well, it's kinda cute, I guess. Can't hurt to keep it!”


Rather than angle the monument over her colossal tits, she held them over a pocket of her denim jacket. The entirety of Mount Rushmore was dropped, where it bounced off coins that were much bigger than it before falling next to the Statue of Liberty, which had been lifted from the shores of New York City. Also present at the dusty depths of the pocket were the Gateway Arch from Missouri and the Alamo from Texas. Already a decent collection from her new home. And she intended to line her pockets (not to mention her boob purse) with even more.


She carried on. By this time, the sun had begun to set. With many military aircrafts destroyed, very few were left in her vicinity to pursue her and she disappeared out of there sight. As night began to fall, more fleets converged on where she had been and where she was going. But despite constant searching, none reported any more sightings.


Yet again, she had disappeared.