- Text Size +


Throughout the United States, there was incredible tension.


It had been several hours since The Giantess had arrived without warning, bringing disaster in her wake. A nation wide power outage prevented anyone from getting any information about where she was or what she was doing; while also preventing any organized military operation to respond to her presence. All most could do was hunker down, pray they were safe, and wait for either the military to show up or the electricity to come back on. Things were no different in Chicago, where opportunistic criminals seized the chance to loot unprotected stores and banks as employees were too frightened and eager to get back to their families to stay at their posts. With roads blocked with abandoned cars, as well as the general chaos with vast amounts of people trying to move around all at once, police response was extremely slow if not completely non-existent. After several hours, a semblance of order was beginning to form...


...then, the tremors started.


At first they were minor. Distant. Still, it was enough to send everyone into a state of panic. Was it her? The Giantess? It had to be! It couldn't just be an earthquake could it? Maybe it was. Her sheer size had to have caused some damage to the tectonic plates of the nation, right? Right? Of course. That had to be it. Surely she wasn't coming HERE of all places. These vain hopes were dashed almost as quickly as they put forth by anxious minds. The tremors became harder and louder and, very seen, brave (or foolish) people standing atop the taller buildings in the city spotted the massive blonde on the horizon. Worse, she wasn't simply passing by in the distance.


She was headed right for them.


Sheer pandemonium erupted in the streets. With the streets still largely blocked, people began to run in every possible direction. No one knew where to go. Do they head inside? What good would THAT do? Her foot was the length of several city blocks! Head under ground? Perhaps, but would the earth hold? Subway tunnels would likely cave in and it seemed impossible that the gargantuan woman's foot wouldn't penetrate the ground deep enough to pulverize unfortunate denizens below. Get out of her way? That would require leaving the city, and no way its tiny people could do so on foot. Especially not with them stumbling with every growing tremor that seemed to literally rattle the globe.


The Giantess approached. She was BIG. Most had seen her on the TV before the power had gone out internationally, and she had been big on there too. But seeing her now, as opposed to on a screen, was a whole different ball game. It was not possible to gauge just how tall she was. She was certainly above cloud level; hell, the few that had been in the sky barely reached her knees! Did she even see the city? Would she just walk straight over it? If so, would she even notice? An entire city and she would level it with a single step and carry on as if all the buildings and people were just blades of grass and tiny bugs.


But she did see the city. The few who watched, perhaps because they realized that running something so massive was a fruitless task, saw the immense blonde look down as she strolled right up to their entire world with the air of a person without a care in the world. But it wasn't her approach, or the devastating shudders of the earth, that truly sent shivers down their spines. It was the way she grinned, her eyes lighting up. The Giantess came to a thunderous stop at the outer edge of the city, leaving many to suddenly wish she HAD just walked over them. At least it would be over quick. And, if by some miracle, any of them happened to survive, the big threat of The Giantess would soon be over (at least for a time) as she would be gone quickly after. Now, she loomed over the city, her miles long shadow covering the city in a veil of cold darkness.


She bent down, her hands going to her hips, her long golden blonde hair draping by her side. So enormous she was that no building in the entire city were tall enough to be on the level with her toes, which peeked out of an opening of her floral wedge heels. With the setting sun behind her, she was covered in shadows, adding to the ominous vibes.


“Well hello down there!” The Giantess said playfully. “Are we all having a good time? We WILL be, now that I'm here!” She laughed


Her right foot then began to swing back. For a terrible, horrible moment, several denizens thought she was going to send it crashing through the city like a kid kicking over an ant hill. However, it landed back behind her and she dropped down to a knee, forming a massive crater that swallowed several blocks, and sent a shockwave that was like a small nuclear bomb. It was more of the same when her other knee came down with another thunderous boom. She then got down to her hands. Neither fell within the city, but massive handprints would be formed in the earth around the “small” city. The tips of her golden locks from her draping hair effortlessly swept over several skyscrapers, knocking them down as if they were made of twigs. She reached up and flipped the hair over her shoulders and behind her back. Several tiny strands came crashing down into the city, smashing through skyscrapers and demolishing roads and cars. Finally, her large breasts, hanging like two twin moons above the city skyline, began to lower. These mountains came crashing down with a mighty quake, creating yet another deep chasm into the ground. Her enormous, grinning face leered down at them from atop the tall peaks of her boobs; her eyes practically shining with glee. Every inhale or exhale was like being at the heart of a hurricane. Bins, cars, and people went rolling across the pavement with each breath. The ground continued to rhythmically shake as her behemoth of a heart worked deep inside her chest, each pulse reverberating through the ground.


“Who's read for some fun?” She asked. Every breath of every utterance send a micro flurry of saliva which was akin to the downpour from a hurricane, which added well to the winds that were ravaging the city. “Attendance may be mandatory!”


She leaned forward, her titanic tits burrowing deeper into the ground, swallowing up several more city blocks. Her massive blue eyes drew near the city skyline. Those who watched could see a reflection of their fair city in her pupils. Two strands of her hair dangling on by her temples draped down into the city, wiping away more damage. Her breaths blew away entire neighborhoods and those who stood atop buildings that had, by some miracle, not collapsed were sucked into her cavernous mouth and nostrils.


“Oooo, I see a lot of activity down there!” Her voice boomed. “Good! I'm glad to see you all so excited! She drew her face back and examined the city. “Now...let's see.”


She raised her right hand and slowly guided it over the city. For a moment, many thought she would slam her hand down on the city like a person swatting a mosquito on their arm. Instead, she arched her fingers downward like a claw and dug the tips of them into the ground. Her sharp fingernails, which were not long but not short either, sliced through the earth with frightening ease. The nails cut a circle around the city. A cacophony of pipes, sewer channels, and foundational concrete shattering filled the air. Many unfortunate souls were ground to a paste if they found themselves in the path of the razor sharp nails. The fingers flexed, digging the nails deeper down to scope the circle completely out of the ground. Anyone watching the disaster from afar would have expected the chunk of city to disintegrate immediately in her grasp like loose wet sand. However, remarkably, it did not. The disc she pulled out looked like it would have the circumference of a nickle at her scale, and it had a long “root” of earth coming below it; a mound of earth that likely held pipes and metals beams and whatever internal infrastructure that had held them all together.


The Giantess, holding her prize in her hands, began to climb. The people trapped on the disc did not experience earthquakes. For them, it was as if the city itself had come alive and had launched itself into the air. The entire length of the ground they stood on moved, repositioning itself as The Giantess manipulated it in her fingers. Whatever was left of the fabled Windy City collapsed as she got to her feet, a series of devastating shockwaves tearing through. But while those on the ground were lost, the tiny disc dug up continued to remain intact. It sat in the middle of the immense field of The Giantess's palm, sitting there like a small coin. Those trapped within the disc couldn't even see all of her ginormous face, only seeing her lips and her sharp teeth, bared in a grin.


“HA!” She bellowed. “I can already tell we're all gonna be FAST friends! Don't worry, I've got the best seat in the house for y'all! I take care of my friends!”


The view began to pan. The grinning mouth disappeared and was replaced by her long, slender neck, which then gave way to the immense valley of her cleavage. There was no sign of the helicopter that had been placed between the breasts earlier, though many were not in a state of mind to look for it. The disc was delicately placed atop her breasts, the “root” beneath it tucked between, resting against her sternum. Her heart was not only heard. Each pulse rattled the bones of every new “friend” and felt like it should be enough to topple any building. And yet, none fell. Each stubbornly continued to stand in defiance to the madness going on around them. Her chest rose and fell with every breath and the movement was akin to being on a ship in a violent storm.


“Perfect!” The Giantess exclaimed. “Now, let's get moving! Make sure you hold on tight! Because it's gonna be a BUMPY ride, HA! But don't worry, I...I'll...uh...” Up above, the immense blue eyes of The Giantess suddenly began to glaze over and her face scrunched up. She inhaled harshly. The sudden expansion of her chest sent several more cars and debris rolling across the ground of the disc and toppled anyone standing if there was a person left foolish enough to even try. “I...ah....ahhh...aaaahhh” The Giantess's upper body began to cock back. “aaa..aaaa...AAAACHOOO!”


The bellowing cry was more powerful than the spank hours before. Every person on the planet would not only hear but feel the roar of The Giantess's sneeze as her upper body lurched forward. From her mouth and nose came a spray of mucus and saliva. Each droplet contained scores of corpses (there was not a human alive that had the luck to survive the impact of such a devastating “explosion”) and debris of all kind: cars, buildings, chunks of roads, etc. Her bosom heaved, unbalancing the disc laying atop it. The mountains of flesh separated as her upper body shot forward and then came back togther were a heavy slam, smashing the disc to pieces. Or at least the disc of earth that held it together. The buildings, astonishingly, remained in one piece. A flurry of buildings and people feel deep into the cleavage and bra of The Giantess, where they would not be seen by the outside world again.


Meanwhile, the droplets sliced through the air like a jet. They soared over the Atlantic Ocean and would finally hit ground in Russia. The impact was like a meteor, instead of sending a hail of smoke and dust, sent a wave of slime that coated much of the Motherland in a thick layer of phlegm. Many people drowned and more were hopeless trapped, unable to move or leave whatever building they were in when the gunk landed.


The Giantess sniffed and rubbed her nose before looking down to see the disc had sank into her boobs.


“HA!” She bellowed once more. “You guys just wanted to burrow right down in there, didn't you. Well, fine! But it's gonna be even MORE bumpy in there. In fact...” Without warning, she began to heavily sway her chest side to side, her large breasts heaving with the movement. “Earthquake!” As she said this, down below the earth did begin to heavily quake with her movement, as it had with her booty shaking early, though not nearly as hard. Still, many sinkholes formed as the ground simply could not take much more of this madness, swallowing several neighborhoods and towns with them.


Finally, The Giantess stopped, laughing heartily.


“I told you it would be a wild ride!” She said with glee. “But hey! That's the fun part!” She brought her hands together in a deafening clap. “Alright! Let's get a move on! There's a lot to see around here! And you guys are gonna see it with me! It'll be like a little adventure!”


The Giantess stepped over the crater that used to be Chicago and carried on towards the West Coast.