- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Houseki studies the day away, and reminisces about an emotional past. Meanwhile Nameless fights against his inner demon’s and the demonic foot he’s plastered to.

Location: #%?€

 

A featureless man stared at the back of a small featureless boy. The room was barren, apart from the two shadows and a third object. In the hands of the boy, rested a book. 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Asked the shadow man. He wasn’t sure who the boy was. The boy turned his head up and away from the book.

 

“We have to save him.”

 

The shadow boy’s voice scratched against the drilled-out holes of the shadow man’s head. Sewage leaked out and he pounded his head in aggravation.

 

“No! We mustn’t help him!”

 

The shadow man said. The boy ignored the man and turned his head back to the book. 

 

The page was turned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Tam Lin Family Estate

 

For the second time today, the 1/4-inch-tall half-elf found himself being awakened from a respiratory irregularity.

 

Cough!! GHHAAHG!!

 

Nameless sputtered and spat out a bubbling solution. One that was too sour and too salty to be his own saliva. The young man’s eyes fluttered open. He instinctively attempted to rub the sleep out of his face. Of course, the action did not help much with combatting unconsciousness induced by immense physical trauma. It did help wipe off the same acrid brine that had found its way into his mouth

 

Ssnnff!!

 

…and nose.

 

Oh Goddess!! That burns.

 

Nameless bolted straight up. The rough inhalation brought a choppy flow of a bitter liquid. One that the young man had recently become acquainted with, but not of his own volition. The piquant scald seared through the sensitive nostrils. A pain that blocked out other thoughts. Until he stumbled back and hit his head against a doughy ceiling. A heated ceiling studded with wavy and longitudinal lines that brought a fierce scratch to the half-elf’s neck and posterior scalp. And it was a surface with a firm infrastructure that twitched in response to the shrunken individual’s erratic movement.

 

Meat, bone, and connective tissue that formed another list of named tissues: ligament, tendon, cartilage, and fascia.

 

This list of anatomical parts popped up in the Cleric’s mind without explanation. The young man had to take a moment to recollect his thoughts and memories to give meaning to those words. It didn’t take long. As the half-elf’s eyes soon refocused on the area surrounding him, and his other senses finally conveyed the several qualities of the fleshy cavern he was under.

 

The floor formed by the dampened fuzz of the living room carpet. The fibrous stalks that formerly matched Nameless in size. That was not to say that he grew taller. 

 

No.

 

Nameless was still stuck at a short 1/4 inches. The only differences were that the half-elf’s clothes were torn off, leaving his body bare, and his formed slicked by an itch-inducing sheen.

 

It was the fibrous cylinders that had decreased in height. As they bore the brunt of the acrimonious rain. Soaking up the beads that dropped from the organic ceiling. Goblets of brine that either oozed from barely visible pores or streamed down from a winding pathway of textured flesh. The small size and tension of the flow, allowed for the salty stream to resist gravity long enough to collect near the  area underneath the center of the oni’s sole.

 

Then they plummeted down and soaked the vermillion foliage. The gigantic oni’s foot brine had also soaked the shrunken half-elf’s exposed back. While a salty puddle formed on his front side. Due to the depression made by the minute weight of his body.

 

Oh right…I shrunk…

 

Nameless respired deeply. As waking up a second time to this new reality did not make the realization any easier. What should have calmed his nerves, also served as an invitation. For the potent miasma, that brewed within the heated gap between Houseki’s barely elevated foot and the matted carpet, to curl and taint his lungs once more. In fact, the brother had been breathing in the dense odor the entire time he was passed out.

 

This…I’m still under Houseki’s foot. Was I not passed out that long?

 

That was another irregularity that Nameless had noticed. The young man was pressed down by nearly all his towering sister’s weight. A sister that was now the biggest mountain that he’s ever seen. Thus, in all manners of the word, he should have been crushed into a nonexistent smear. Grease that should have added with her foot’s natural oil. Yet, without even using a single spell, Nameless felt not too bad. 

 

In fact, right now the half-elf just felt a little tired. His limbs were heavy, but not to the point that they weighed like lead. The most bothersome disturbance to Nameless would have to be the constant cheesy aroma that he had to inhale. A potent gaseous swill that the shrunken individual wasn’t sure he would be able to clean from himself completely. Even if he returned to his normal size and took showers for a week. Yet, it was an odor that the half-elf couldn’t stop inhaling. Like a chewed-up piece of gum. It was without its flavor and its enjoyment, but the habit of the maxillary motion was addicting in itself.

 

Just like the gum-chewer’s maw continued to chew, Nameless found his respiratory tract working in the musty foot aroma. The smell of overpowering vinegar and corn chips contaminated every alveolus within the shrunken individual’s lungs. He wished that he had pants at this moment. Then the young man would just have to try and ignore the increasing tightness of his lower-wear, and not the unimpeded and much unneeded phallic rising.

 

Snap out of it Nameless. Shit, being under a giant foot is doing things to me. I have to get out from this death trap.

 

The young man shuddered at the thought of being caught back underneath the metric tons of muscle. Of being subjected to listening to the veins in Houseki’s foot gush with blood as she goes about her day. While the wrinkly sole moistened with a searing heat, like a sauna flooded by boiling pool of ocean water and threatened to reduce his existence to a paper-thin sigil.

 

None of this makes sense…to still be alive after all that beating. Much less intact. it has to be the djinn’s wish protecting me.

 

That was the only explanation, but not a completely comforting one. For the half-elf’s research was implied to be confirmed by D.J.I.N.N. That the wishes that djinns granted had to be very precise in a manner of speaking. Thus, it was hard to accomplish multiple desires with just one wish.

 

Nameless’s apprehension was rooted in how this transformation of his would make it possible for all his wishes to be granted. The most acute issue, his desire to escape from Gloriana capturing him in the act was obvious. 

 

The other obvious wish could be logically concluded. Since the half-elf’s diminished stature made it nearly impossible for him to be noticed by his family members. As demonstrated with his recent experience with Houseki. That would eliminate the social pressures he was worried about.

 

And I’m guessing that this swelling of magical energy within me would help my issue with my magic system, but I’m not even sure what the basis of this change is. And how is this supposed to help me support my family?

 

Racking his head would not bring Nameless any closer to safety. Especially, since the young man felt other his other head become active with blood as well. Staying underneath this fair surface of pale flesh was not doing the shrunken brother any favors. 

 

Doesn’t matter anyway.

 

Nameless tested his legs, bouncing on his heels and stretching. To make sure that his legs weren’t about to just give out or suddenly lock in place.

 

After I get their attention, I’ll have to…ask mom to help me with my situation.

 

The young man shivered as he began jogging towards the bulging contours that rowed the cavern’s exit. In the direction of the gap created by Houseki’s lifted toes. The once firm jungle floor of the carpet now squelched under the shrunken brother’s racing pace. 

 

Or maybe I can just beg and plead whoever I get the attention of, to discretely get someone else to help me…yea…it has to be Uncle Jafar.

 

Nameless settled on his course of action. He would need to get the attention of one of his sisters. Probably Houseki since she was the most understanding. Explain the situation to them. Then beg them not to tell their mom. As she was bound to give much more than a disapproving look to her foolish son. If his mom were to find out how her young man got himself in these dangerous circumstances, then the punishment, punitive or rehabilitative, would be the least of his concerns. The sole son of the Tam Lin family would be kept on the tightest of leashes. Just lax enough for him not to choke, but firm enough that his mother would comfortably lead him down a path in adult life.

 

Ughh…Yea, I very much don’t want to lose my freedom.

 

That is why Nameless would have to convince his sibling or siblings to get him to Uncle Jafar. In the half-elf’s memories, the middle-aged human with a scraggly beard was more relaxed with them. They even stayed over at his place for a couple months before his mom came back from the expedition with Houseki. Most importantly he was a mage of equivalent strength to his mother, and with an extremely rare proficiency. 

 

Time and Space Magic.

 

If there was anyone besides D.J.I.N.N. that could undo what was done to the shrunken young man, then it was Uncle Jafar. Who could utilize his space manipulation to expand the half-elf back to size...possibly? Of course, it wasn’t a sure-fire bet. A couple years after the expedition, Nameless had tried to tease out the possibility of shrinking someone or something down. For the purpose of improved food storage, security, and confinement. Whatever excuse the teenager could think of to casually ask the question of his fantasy being more than just a fantasy and possible.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The modification of inorganic objects is not an issue. As the individual components are usually transmutable and enduring against the differing micro-climates at a smaller size. It’s when we try to shift the size of organics, such as produce and living, thinking beings…that we must consider the limited redundancy or fungibility as it was known in other ancient fields of expertise of the world far in the past. Of course, some of my contemporaries are under the notion that it’s feasible. With the existence of pixies…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At least that is what Nameless thought he said back then. Uncle Jafar always had an unusual way of speaking. Even among his erudite contemporaries. As for the rest of the lecture, well…Uncle Jafar might have been a respected court mage, but here sure had an inclination for rambling endlessly. Without regard for time or extraneous information.

 

I just hope that he won’t end up having to ask mom’s help in the end. A bunch of winding roads only to end up at the bad ending I’ve been trying to avoid. I don’t need that kind of karma.

 

There was a lot that Nameless had to consider. It also served as a good distraction from the creaking ceiling of muscle above. He started his sprint from the pale underside of his sister’s instep. Right near the center of it. A wavy canopy that was dotted with the soggy carpet fuzz and drenched debris. Adornments that used to be dry and abrasive to the touch when attached to the carpet. An invariable outcome with the nearly constant stream of oni perspiration trailing along the ridges of the organic sky.

 

Man…this is taking longer than I expected. I’m not sure if I should be happy or not that Houseki decided not to wear her tabi socks today.

 

Nameless liked to think that he would never go so far as to indulge himself at the expense of intruding upon his family’s possessions and appearance. Especially for the purpose of satisfying his own lust. Yet, the short time awake had made the young man question that. As each strong pump of the shrunken brother’s legs, carrying him closer and closer to the shift of white sole to tallow yellow hallux, was increasingly encumbered by his exposed and throbbing phallus. The half-elf dreaded how compromised his mind and body would be, by the erotic mental fog and rumbling balls, if the stench of his younger sister’s stale tabi hung overhead. 

 

The creaking of the black sewn, preceding a gush of buckets of sole-stewed sweat. The ripe wash would splash and be followed by a potent and foul release of cheesy vinegar fumes—

 

No! No! I’m not thinking this right now.

 

Nameless stopped, his feet splashed in a small pool of sweat, the ochre skin of Houseki’s balls were just above the young man’s head. The protruding domes, filled with pithy semicircular maze of fleshy ridges, were a bit too close for comfort. He had to hunch over to just avoid his head from rubbing against the sinful flesh. Thus, the half-elf’s body was drawn closer into itself…towards the hot package that refused to abate.

 

It’s just a normal…

 

Out of habit, Nameless took a deep breath. To calm down.

 

…physiological reaction.

 

The harmless flaring of nostrils and warm invitation of his oni sister’s odor affirmed that it was a little bit more than that. As the half-elf’s erection sprung even stronger. The engorged pillar was as firm as a steel mast, and the young man hadn’t even touched it yet.

 

Goddess. I’m such a pervert. Why couldn’t I have a more ordinary fetish? Like breasts or ass.

 

Nameless closed his eyes, and nervously swallowed.

 

No. This is not the time for self-loathing.

 

The young man was in a battle with himself. An extra fight that Nameless knew that he didn’t need. As he was also in a battle against time. So far, luck was on the shrunken brother’s side. He had been running without rest, and use of his magical energy. The latter decision was in case he would need it later, but it suddenly ran out as quickly as it inexplicably came back earlier. Thus, conversing that energy for emergencies was paramount in the half-elf’s mind. 

 

I don’t even know why Houseki’s in the living room, or how long she’s staying here.

 

Of course, Nameless couldn’t completely discredit the possibility that, at any moment, his sister could bring the sky of wrinkles crashing down over him. Thus, once again, squashing the shrunken brother into the foot’s fleshy treads, and he didn’t want to repeat that experience. As the half-elf was fortunate enough to be dislodged after one step this time. Who is to say it won’t last longer the next time?

 

I just need to ignore this erection. It’s not as if I can’t just masturbate later…

 

Nameless’s attempt to reason with his libido was a foolish endeavor. As the young man was not an unbiased party within his own mind.

 

Next time…

 

His respirations subconsciously deepened.

 

If I get out of here, get Houseki’s attention, and everything goes well with me back to normal…would there be a next time?

 

For the half-elf only now became cognizant of how serendipitous his situation was. This wasn’t a daydream, but his fantasy made into reality. Would he ever get a chance like this again?

 

Nameless craned his neck, and the back of his head incidentally plunged into the firm dough of the giantesses whitened ball. The young man felt his body shudder from the unexpected git, and a tingling electricity coursed through his body. Not a dull or sharp pain. It was a slow wave that clearly painted just how taboo this chance was, and how erotic that made it. 

 

I’m so close…

 

Nameless could see the pillars of dim light shining between the gaps of Houseki’s toes. It wouldn’t even take a minute for him to cross the distance if he used a type of strengthening magic to boost his speed.

 

I shouldn’t…I’m better than this.

 

Nameless tilted his head, and felt his inhibitions nearly leave his mind. The mental scape that had been singular in its direction, to escape and get Houseki’s attention, became consumed in a warm fog. An inhale, followed by a subsequent angling of his hand towards his stiff mast.

 

This…no—

 

Nameless ripped his hand away from his thighs, and nearly shook himself back into reality. If only it were a moment sooner. As his tilting head now found the hanging canopy tilting to meet his evading figure.

 

WHATT!!!

 

Just as he feared, although, not strongly enough, karma had reared its head. In the form of Houseki’s sudden mobility. The once stationary bulge of Houseki’s largest ball had begun to move. Not up or to the side. The rubbery semicircle descended. Forcing the shrunken brother to lean backward.

 

Shit!!

 

There wasn’t time for the young man to debate if his sister was going to stop or complete the movement.

 

“BODY BOOST MAGIC!!”

 

Nameless yelled. He plunged his hands into the falling plane and expected his body to swell up with strength. To at least create a depression on the bundle of muscle. Yet…

 

What!!

 

“BODY BOOST MAGIC!!”

 

It didn’t work. Not because his spell didn’t strengthen his body enough. The young man unfortunately wouldn’t have the chance to see if his magic was futile or not. Rather, his incantation…it wasn’t activating at all. The abundance of magical energy within Nameless’s body, it was no longer in the pot. A pot that he could no longer find.

 

What…what is going on!? Why isn't it working!?

 

Nameless’s question was answered by a sharp burn bursting in his upper back.

 

“BODY BOOST MAGIC!!”

 

The third time confirming that something happened…no…was continuing to happen to his body. The djinn had done more than shrunk him.

 

N—

 

Nameless looked outwards. At the light that vanished behind the sealing arcs of Houseki’s toes. The literal carriages and houses of muscle closed together, just moments before his gigantic sister’s sweaty ball crashed down on his existence. 

 

CRRRRSSSHHH!!!

 

The meat of the collapsing sky burrowed itself deep into the sodden carpet, and subsequently swallowed up Nameless within its damp flesh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I had no idea that this spell could become so complex.

 

It had only been ten minutes, but Houseki expected that she would have been able to glean more out of the added hieroglyphics to the intelligence operative textbook then what she had. Of course, the hieroglyphics in the textbook were just in the figurative sense of the word. As the terms that the intelligence operative was familiar with, from proactively reviewing past editions of the textbook in the past years, was now accompanied by concepts and terms from separate fields. What was the reason for this drastic change in required material from past years? 

 

I have to admit, after seeing Frigg’s achievements being applied to my field…really puts into perspective just how much of a genius she is.

 

Was the integration of the new enhanced charms that had spread throughout the Longinquus kingdom. A bit belated in Frigg’s opinion, but there were several stakeholders and noble families that had to be persuaded. Of course, that brought in the conversation of trade routes and the redefining of family boundaries. As of now, such matters flew above the younger sister’s point of view. Houseki may not have been as well-connected as Titania or as smart as Frigg, but she made up for it with her earnest diligence. 

 

Perhaps I’ll ask Frigg to verify my comprehension of the material when she’s free.

 

The oni bit her lip. Most of her body was frozen in place, only her hands moving to flip from page to page. As the young woman still bore some hesitations in depressing the couch’s cushion with her own backside. 

 

10 minutes later. Once stiff shoulders would then loosen.

 

30 minutes later. The tall woman’s posture curved into the contour of the couch.

 

45 minutes later, the dark-haired woman noticed that her feet had been hanging just over the soft plush of the living room carpet. Between refreshing her mind on classical Intelligence Retrieval Magic and comparing it to the recommended charm-augmented alternatives, Houseki realized that she had nearly forgotten one of the reasons that she came into the living room in the first place. 

 

Right. The bristles of this room’s carpet are a lot softer on my sole than the one in my room.

 

A singular thought that was followed by an extension of the pale woman’s knees. A movement that eliminated the small gap between her damp 12 and 1/2-inch-long feet and the dense fuzz of the carpet.

 

I was expecting it to be warmer sensation.

 

Houseki pressed and then ground her foot into the carpet. The oni felt the individual fibers bend and merge with her balls and toes before she fully rested the length of her foot on the carpet. Biting her lips, the dark-haired woman felt a couple tingling sensations underneath her foot. Gloriana wasn’t expected to clean the living room today. So, it must have been some of the filth that accumulated between the strands of the carpet. Not that it was intolerable for the intelligence operative in her final stages of training. As she experienced life more than enough to know that plans rarely go as planned.

 

Maybe if I just rub my feet more thoroughly.

 

The dark-haired woman, having made herself completely comfortable on the living room’s red couch, began to move her bare soles with greater strength and purpose. From heel to toe, Houseki’s motions became more chaotic. The horned woman hoped that the fibers were absorptive enough, and she wasn’t just displacing the sweat between her foot’s wrinkles to another set. As the toned woman would prefer that her peds weren’t glazed in an obscene glisten of her sweat, before she stuffed them back in her tabi socks in less than an hour. Regardless, she couldn’t just ignore the wet lint that found themselves stuck on her foot.

 

Thus, she even lifted one foot over the other, and angled her toes to try and dislodge whatever had adhered to the bottom of one foot. With a firm and grinding press, Houseki felt the slight traces of gunk shift from the tight space of her sole’s folds.

 

Great. Now I just need to repeat it for the other one.

 

Houseki huffed and returned to the dense pages of the intelligence operative textbook. Meanwhile, without looking she repeated the process of removing the junk from the bottom her other foot. One sole lifted over her foot. The inches of sweaty sole flesh were pressed on the top of the grounded foot, and then scrubbed up and down. The angled pale landscape, and the firm plate of the horned woman’s unpolished toenails, served as an impromptu tiller. To plow through the carpet’s dirt that got caught in the steamy sole’s wrinkles. 

 

Houseki’s mind barely registered the minute circles and detritus slipping off her downturned and elevated sole. Some plopping on the top of her foot, and the rest rolling down to rejoin the carpet.

 

“Hah! Yamato Nadeshiko…”

 

The studious oni’s neutral expression brightened. As she stopped on a new page that discussed how charms could allow for even the change of an intelligence operative’s physical appearance during solo-missions. A feat that used to only be achievable with another member from a different field. Thus, posing an information leak risk and more cumbersome stealth operations. The reason for Houseki’s gentle smile was the image used in the textbook as an example.

 

It was of a man, his features barely defined as they didn’t matter for the purpose of the diagram. His drawn figure was on the left side of the page. While an arrow was drawn to the right of him and pointed to the right side of the page. Above that arrow were the listed magical spells needed to complete the process that the arrow indicated. Under that arrow were the recommended charms and their respective settings to modulate the spell. It was the combination of both incantation and charm to alter the physical appearance of an intelligence operative. The example that they showed on the right side of the page was a woman of far East descent, like Houseki. Except her hair was long and straight. Bangs cut straight across her forehead and not a split end or fray in sight. The transformed operative looked like the gentle, comely, and elegant women that was described by the ancient Yamato Nadeshiko ideal. Almost like a porcelain doll. It was a desirable standard that people in the far east country’s old history. 

 

Far before the country’s name was stolen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The importance of Yamato Nadeshiko? For Houseki, those were some of the first words her new brother had said to her when she first came to Longinquus Kingdom. The young 3-year-old oni was relatively tall for her age. At least compared to other sapient species. But she lacked the strength or heart to act, express, or even emote. Houseki was just an oversized doll that followed behind the white-haired elf, who now sported a midsection swollen with the youngest child Nahla. 

 

The white-haired elf, Morgan had proclaimed herself as Houseki’s mother. Thus, during the early days, like an unspeaking doll, the oni gripped Morgan’s palm tightly and wouldn’t let go until it was time to sleep. Even when Titania and Frigg both tried to approach her with endearing love and compassion. Houseki was always a reserved girl, despite her inherent power and stature.

 

All that was needed was that spark. One that ended up coming from her new brother. A boy who didn’t possess a name, just like the country her parents came from. Who was also without speech. For he too had lost his father. It was only weeks after the new family settled together, and the day that Morgan had went into labor…that the two started talking after their loss.

 

“Hey! You’re just like a Yamato Nadeshiko.”

 

The first words from brother’s mouth hurt at first. That term might have been valued highly in the past, but it was one associated with being delicate to the point of being dependent…weak. It was a history that her parents tried to run away from. 

 

“Here! I found this book from your country. I can’t read it that well, but I can tell this part.”

 

Nameless pointed at the one passage that the doll-like girl hadn’t expected. He compared Houseki to the term, not because of her appearance nor her grace caused by a loss of ambition and family…but something that she could scarcely believe.

 

“It says here that Yamato Nadeshikos has really strong hearts. Titania and Frigg really cried hard after dad went away, I don’t even remembered what happened, so I was scared about how sad mom is going to be.”

 

His voice was gentle and wavered. Almost as if the first words he spoke in weeks would tear him apart. Yet, he continued talking.

 

“But you were always there helping mom. Holding her hand tight so she wouldn’t cry...I wish I was brave like you.”

 

snnfff

 

It was true, the young child from the far east country was a source of strength that Morgan relied on. The mother had to be strong for the future of her family. As that was all she had left of her loved ones who had passed. Houseki didn’t realize that at the time, she still didn’t believe her brother’s words and thought of him as a buffoon. As she was just doing that because of how sacred she was too. Yet, tears welled up in both their eyes, and they shared a deep hug. Why…their crying was so strong that Uncle Jafar had to come and console them.

 

“What is this! Sweet children you’ve finally regained the strength to talk. Please. Please. I know it’s hard...but we’re here for you. Your family is here for you.”

 

The olive-skinned man said with a somber face, but his eyes looked relieved. Most likely at the sight that the two youngest children in Morgan’s household had finally begun to speak once more. That they had begun on the path of acceptance and growth.

 

Well…neither of the two children were the youngest in the household any longer. As Uncle Jafar had come to fetch the children to also introduce them to a new guest.

 

“Come! Come! I know you are feeling sad, but there is a new guest in this home. She’s your sister.”

 

The scraggly-haired man consoled and cajoled the two into a room that they had been veered away from earlier. Their white-haired mother, her tresses soaked in sweat, and in her arms was a mewling caramel skinned baby. One with fuzzy ears on her head. Titania and Frigg were to the side, and so was Uncle Jafar’s wife, Aunt Scheherazade. Words were spoken. For the first time in a long time. Tears were shed. Both transient grief and limitless joy shared during this moment when their new family came together as one.

 

For Nahla had come into this world.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Houseki crossed her feet and curled her toes through the carpet. The fuzz through her toe gaps tickled as she finished going down memory lane.

 

“Such a stupid brother.”

 

The doting sister softly chuckled to herself before shutting the book. Despite her words, she wouldn’t want her brother any other way back then. To Houseki, it was not an understatement to say that, in a way, he saved her

 

Hmmrh~

 

The oni stretched her legs out, and her arms above her head. Both toes and fingers were firmly curled against the soft padding of the proximal flesh. 

 

“I wonder if I could pull off the transformation spell before any of them come back home. Surprise them a little by looking a little bit more like a graceful woman like Frigg.”

 

The toned woman whimsically imagined displaying a more feminine figure and attire in front of any of the three family members that walked through the front door. Houseki’s mother, Morgan, would probably gush about her improved magical skill and how beautiful she looked. Suddenly meeting Titania might play out more like a prank, where the older sibling would be on guard and question who this intruder was. Nameless, well he has become shier and more sluggish recently. Houseki might honestly prefer if he would stumble a praise instead of being completely sapped of energy that he wouldn’t say anything. No, she will believe it would be the former, and her dopey and caring brother would finally pull himself out of the deep mire he found himself in. Who knows, maybe, just like their mother said, he was facing off against a five-headed hydra at this moment.

 

Well. I think that is enough studying for today. My tabi should be through the wash and drying cycle as well.

 

Houseki jumped off the red couch and landed on the carpet with an audible stomp. She held her book against her side, before beginning to walk to the laundry room. Her bare feet softly smacking against the stone tile floor.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nameless wasn’t sure which was worse. Being directly suffocated within the engulfing warmth of Houseki’s ripe sole, or having his back pressed down by the already rough surface of the ball of his sister’s sole, and having his delicate features ground down into the muggy carpet. Regardless, any source of light that the shrunken man could rely on vanished. Thus, he was forced to focus on his other senses. 

 

Hearing. Touch. Taste. Smell. They were all amplified as more his scarce attention was focused on those qualities of this grueling foot bog. 

 

SCHLUCK

SCHLUCK

 

What were once just beads of sweat that dotted the hidden foot of Nameless’s taller, younger sister had taken on a more trenchant quality. Fierce and wet crashes of viscous ropes of bodily fluids forming and breaking. While the pressure of the towering giantess’s weight impressed itself upon the shrunken brother. He could do little to affect the situation. His limbs trapped under the molding flesh of Houseki’s ball. The pithy bite of its whorled rings was much less forgiving than the toned athlete’s instep. Its yellowish pink discoloration was an omen of just how much force could be suddenly pressed down on the sentient carpet lint. 

 

Nameless’s discomfort was further compounded by the presence of his blood’s ebbing flow to his head, in favor of the other engorged head. Which was forcibly thrust into the grimy crevices of the carpet and his younger’s sister oozing foot sweat. So much of the briny solution had seeped into the surrounding vermillion rainforest, and was cooked under the oni’s natural body heat, that it concentrated into a mucilaginous concoction. 

 

Oh Goddess!

 

Nameless was forced to confront just how sordid his desires were. For being ground by the unremitting pressure of his adopted sister’s ball, did little to dissuade the flooding of his sexual implement. The shrunken brother’s disgust would have spurred a strong physical reaction to get out of the air-tight space, but his limbs couldn’t reach through the whitened rinds that rowed through the giantess’s ball. Especially, since the young man had inexplicably lost his ability to use the abundant magic within his body. A fact that he confirmed once more by screaming his lungs out for the umpteenth time. 

 

BODY BOOST MAGIC!!

 

Only to swallow a large bolus of the glutinous sweat pond. 

 

!!!!

 

That may have been the line for his body. His perversions could only carry him for so long, masking the unaware torture of his body as pleasure. The line to be crossed, at least one of them, was a firm inhale of the fermenting byproducts that coated both his sister’s foot and collected in the gaps of the carpet’s fuzz.

 

This is so putrid.

 

Nameless wanted to clutch his stomach and forcibly retch out the disgusting swill. One that felt like it was literally drilling a hole through his stomach with how insulting it was to his system. Unfortunately, it only got worse for the young man from here. 

 

The shrunken brother was reacquainted with the fact that, to his monolithic, unaware sister, he was no more than a little brother at this point. Presently less. As he got a stronger blast of the eye-watering stench by the tensing pulse of Houseki’s ball. The unrelenting semicircle of muscle pumped over the little brother’s frame. As if it were determined to pulp him. The firm edges of the innumerable flesh ridges scraped against from Nameless’s backside all the way up to his shoulder blades. Like a parting kiss, before the bursting muscle acted as if the tiny was a ballast. The bulging ball pushed out against the young man’s form and balance the immeasurable amount of weight placed on the wheezing foot lint’s organ system. Forcibly squeezing him down into a size smaller than his 1/4-inch proportions, ribs that protected his vital organs were now a threat to damaging its very charges. By snapping and then shoving those shrapnel edges right through his sensitive lungs.

 

Ugh…my…lungs…my heart.

 

Just as the fire building up in the little brother’s chest had become too much, the mattress of iron flesh then tensed and pulsed. With enough disastrous might that the 1/4-inch-tall half-elf thought this would be it. 

 

That he was going to pop like a tense grape.

 

Instead, his body was forcibly catapulted out of the collapsing ceiling in a tumble.

 

The half-elf gasped. His lungs burned from the relief. While his gaping lips brushed over the slimy pool of foot sweat that spread from the field-sized pale foot. Yet, the artificial light of the ceiling did not wash over the little brother without discrimination. Rather, there were clouds of shadow that cooled his body down. Passing overhead and supplanting the heat of the ceiling’s light with a mustier miasma.

 

Shit…I’m not…

 

Nameless rolled over and confirmed his fears. His cock jerked in attentive arousal at the sight of the literal behemoth of cylindrical flesh. The eccentric polygon was bloated at the end that hung over the little brother’s head. The toe’s pale skin, covered by a couple of horizontal pink rings indicating the segments created by the toe’s joints, glistened under the incandescent light.

 

I must move…

 

Alas, the vitality that the young man possessed earlier seemed to have leaked out. Along with the dribbling fluid that leaked out of his throbbing hose. Thus, Nameless, was made feeble by

a dearth of physical strength and surplus of misplaced sexual vigor. As he stared at bloated python curling over his prone form. The shifting wind tainted by the humid fog building up from the oni’s stale foot funk.

 

“Houseki!”

 

Nameless’s voice was like a fragile instrument. His vocal cords were strained by the constant splashing of briny deluge and run ragged by his constant yelling of the failed magic incantation. 

 

So much of that viscous salt and grime had sunk down through the young man’s stomach and lungs, penetrating through the building blocks of his body and staining them. Such that he was unsure if his swallows and breaths would ever feel the same again.

 

Well…that was a worry he would have had during quieter moments. Presently, the lean underbelly of the rubbery python, dwarfing the size of the little brother’s own body’s length and width by many folds, wrapped around him. Sealing away the fresh air that was just several fleshy layers away. Instead, the spongy skin of Houseki’s big toe collided against the back of his neck and tugged him up. The rolling, whorled pad of the unaware sister’s portly toe pulled Nameless up by his powerless lower limbs and served as a plush cushion. A small comfort for the dizzying ride that the half-elf would be taken on next. For the recently mobile mass of flesh, had decided to truly release a physical volley of battering assaults on the carpet. Houseki’s big toe curled around Nameless, and trapped him in its musky hold, while sailing around the carpet. The bulbous head of her perspiration beaded digit rammed and rammed against the floor along with the rest of the meaty slab that served as her gargantuan foot. Ascending and descending with a house-shattering vibration that stirred up the young man’s insides. The volumes of salty concoction tasted just as horrendous coming out as it did going in.

 

Otherwise, Nameless would not have been able to tell when he vomited during this chaotic sailing of his sister’s balmy toes in the near sky. 

 

The flush of his gastric contents soon transformed into a larger concern. As the quality of the added stomach acid had a disastrous interaction with the gluing effect of the oni’s beads of sweat. Big as his head, those briny beads pressed down on the sides of the little man’s bare body. Adhering him safely without much effort on his part. However, his vomitus spread over his form, that was scrunched between steamy toe folds, the caustic mixture spilled and mixed with the solidifying salt. 

 

Emulsifying it. Like an egg frying on a stove. 

 

The resistant bulbs of gluey toe sweat dissolved and dispersed. 

 

The next rapid movement of Houseki’s foot sent Nameless violently careening from his pungent bed. There wasn’t even enough time for the young man to form any thoughts, as he impacted against the thin lake of foot sweat. The warm saline solution  body would have soothed his body if it didn’t ache so much.

 

I…I’m off…

 

THUUDDDD!!!

 

The little brother knew that it was too soon to celebrate. The uneven plain of the drenched scarlet jungle still shuddered from the cataclysmic impact of athletic woman’s foot. Although, Nameless’s quick jerk of his head, to try and meet the wavy countenance of the mountainous beast, to hopefully avoid it, was met with a disastrous sight.

 

CRRRSSSHH

 

It was only the ball and toes that of the unaware sister’s foot that initially crashed into the sodden carpet. Casting off lint and wads of wet fuzz that were at least the size of the young man’s body. The rest of Houseki’s foot loomed in the sky. The wavy painting of pink, yellow, and pale skin was falling. Steamrolling into the bent forest of carpet fuzz. 

 

First was the instep. Then came the tough bulb of muscle, weathered with cracks filled with white build-up, that the half-elf would have called a heel. Right now, at his ¼-inch size. It looked like a small sun, yellowed skin radiating around the pink spherical center. Calloused skin made ubiquitous through eroding pressure. A testament to how active his younger sister was on her feet, filled the surface of this descending star. 

 

The little brother had no doubt that the pressurized mass would douse his body with his sister’s natural body heat. That is assuming that he was able to live through the immense force of the heel’s body. 

 

“No! Houseki! Please don’t step down!”

 

A mortifying horror that Nameless tried to protect himself against by raising his arms over his head. The action barely bought him a second. The gusts of wind blew the protecting limbs away to his sides. As a result, the ensuing vacuum made room for the sweltering smog, unique to the giantess’s heel, to make itself salient in the little brother’s senses. The distinct nature of this part of the towering sister’s foot was apparent before the iron-like skin hit against the half-elf’s body. Due to the heel, being a straight line down from the tons upon tons of force being pumped down with each of Houseki’s steps, any sweat or filth that was trapped in those deep cut’s had less of an opportunity to escape. Instead, they were destroyed of their autonomy and forcibly merged with the steel of oni flesh. That compendium of assimilated matter, left as chalky pith in the wear and tears of the oni’s firm heel, was the source of the foul miasma that burned through the little brother’s senses before the...

 

CRRRRRTHHUUUDDDD

 

Was this the third or fourth time? Nameless didn’t care. He tasted iron on his tongue as the rough landscape crashed down on him. The little brother’s skin was bruised and battered by the unique infrastructure of the oni’s well-used heel. 

 

Houseki’s instep was a sandy beach, her ball were the stone tiles of their mansion, her big toe was a large bed with too many covers piled on top of it. The kingdom-sized sibling’s heel was a dry and rocky landscape. The pressure that was applied on the younger brother’s form was so sharp and diffuse, that he thought that he was struck with several blades at one time. His life must have been threatened at this point. As his muscles tightened and bulged, to the point of matching earlier torment, just to finally amount some measurable movement against the focused oppression of Houseki merely existing. 

 

Nameless’s taller sister wasn’t even standing. Yet, the little brother thought that he would have thrown up more than stomach chyme if his system was still being violated by toxic perspiration. Then true hell was let loose, and he might have wished that his guts might have come shooting out of his mouth in a gory obliteration...if it meant an end to his ever-increasing agony.

 

The little brother’s senses exploded; his vision blurred into the same white landscape when he endured the deathly ride on Gloriana’s heel. As the pressure endlessly multiplied. If the half-elf had the capacity of thought, then he would have thought that his sister was standing. He had no way of knowing that, through the stratum of muscle, bones, and fascia, the oni’s other foot was pressed on the sloping upper surface of his current world. Pressing down and casting off the last of the disturbances that bothered her feet.

 

One foot pressed over the other, grinding down on the upper part of the foot and the nail as they served as a tiller to get rid of carpet fuzz and foot lint. Like him. Instead, both space and time were meaningless to little brother who was reduced to lint. 

 

Under an unforgiving space that many existences as small as him never escaped from. Only to be destroyed of their features and turned into the white gunk that formed the rough crevices of the athletic woman’s heel. Nameless felt an unbearably sharp sensation against his lungs. The ribs were beginning to bend inward. The young man was being squeezed so thin, that it wouldn’t be long until he was a sticker or even heel grease. Obliterated and unrecognizable slime that added to the foot’s vinegar. Indistinguishable from the white chalk that filled the small cracks in the unaware sister’s harsh and unforgiving heel

 

No!

 

Nameless, without thought, did what he could do in the situation. The little brother pounded his hands and legs against the convex land of hardy rubber. He even opened his mouth and sank his teeth into the dry skin that was stained with stale sweat and heel jam. It was less of a drink and more of a meal that splashed onto the foot lint’s palate. Thereby persisting on his tastebuds for longer. It got caught in between his teeth and clogged his flaring nostrils. The unremitting, oppressive presence was just enough to bring the tormented brother back from the field of agonizing white. His discomfort now focused on the toxic sludge that threatened to clog both paths to his airway.

 

Please…Houseki…

 

Nameless could feel his mind sink into the cool depths of despair, as the rest of his body burned to a boiling point.

 

Then the Goddess answered. Whether it was one from the scriptures or the half-elf’s sister was irrelevant. The heel lifted and the little brother with it. 

 

No…

 

Nameless’s despair was only mildly elevated. As he fully expected for the next step to be taken, and the foot to descend again. However, this time, the half-elf was certain that the oni’s heel would have a tighter grip on him. That he would be smashed under the unaware sister’s heel for the entire stroll...wherever that grave will be.

 

Fortune shined upon the sentient heel gunk. The true answer to his prayers coming from the odd angling of Houseki’s foot. Nameless initially attributed this differing sensation, from his prior experience glued to the oni’s steaming instep wrinkles, to being on a different part of Houseki’s foot. 

 

Then the slope he was adhered to steepened. This wasn’t an ordinary step. In fact, the young man saw a landscape of black material. 

 

The fabric of Houseki’s Intelligence Operative uniform. Then the world began to race. Puffs of the oppressive aroma blasted from the other foot that the little brother was held over. The heel, that he was hanging from, choppily jerked while massaging itself into its partner ped. It was this disruptive force that would save the young man from his fate.

 

Finally, the familiar plunging grip of gravity lovingly placed its hold on Nameless’s body.

 

!!!

 

Wordless joy swelled in the little brother’s mind and heart. As he fell and tumbled through the ridges of skin that composed the top of Houseki’s foot.

 

“Hah! Yamato Nadeshiko…”

 

The voice of Nameless’s sister blasted through the sky with a booming inflection. It was the deepest he heard the rumbling thunder of Houseki’s voice. Sensibly so, since this was the nearest that he was to her body.

 

Houseki…

 

Nameless tried to scramble up the foot but failed to find footing. He could only look up at the legs that dwarfed the highest towers of the kingdom’s capital. The rest of his view of his sister’s body was blocked by the bulky book that sat on her lap. The spine and covers replacing her body and face. Leaving just select portions of Houseki’s arms, hands, the lake of black hair on her scalp, and the tips of her horns in the little brother’s view. As he continued to fall and slip down the swat glistening foot. The sheen of salty liquid reduced the friction that would have stopped his descent.

 

No! I just need one foothold.

 

Nameless slammed his hand. Again, and again. The shrunken brother’s resolve finally triumphing the vigor of his erection, which had faltered from the excess of horrendous stimuli. Yet, his sister just got farther and farther. Wind sailed past the young man, and he saw the sloping contours of the foot split into several dips.

 

I can’t fall back to the carpet! I’m not going back down there!

 

Nameless had just reached the top half of Houseki’s toes. Nearly back to the balmy bedding of her toes. As much as the shrunken brother’s ebbing cock tried to contaminate his mind with fantasies, the peril of the situation, and his brotherly pride prevented it from grabbing a complete hold. He plunged his hands, legs, and even mouth into the fleshy and ripe divot that formed the gap between what was the oni’s largest and second largest toe.

 

Ughh!!

 

Nameless reeled from the powerful flavor that spread across his tastebuds. The moist concoction built up within the folds of his sister’s athletic foot, away from the complete reach of a hot bath or shower, was shoved into his abused oral cavity.

 

Gulp!

 

The sudden action and shift in events forced the young man to swallow. To clear the way to his windpipes. He deeply regretted doing so but saw little chance for any alternative plans. 

 

I…I need to climb up.

 

Nameless thought just as the sloping cliff he stood on began to rock in the sky. The shrunken brother didn’t need to discern the blurring landscape. He had been on a foot enough to guess that his landscape was being moved horizontally. Over the foot that served as his prior residence. Thus, the young man curled his body and held himself close to the fuming pit betwixt two toes. Nameless’s senses watered and burned nearly as much as his limbs, but he was able to hold on for the plane of flesh to stop, and then for the walls of the toes to close in on him.

 

Mmmpphh!!

 

The toes that burrowed into the carpet’s forest, that first began this trial by foot, had repeated. This time with the young man squished deep into the claustrophobic space. Sweat-saturated carpet filaments were squeezed into the interdigital space and kneaded through the inner skin of the oni’s toes. With respect to the half-elf’s existence, the mangled scarlet bushes made sure to leave a film of the filthy goo that Nameless thought he had escaped from.

 

“Such a stupid brother.”

 

Nameless tried to lurch his head up towards the source of the sonorous call of his name. A deed that required having to squeeze his head and then shoulders through the sleeve of upper toe flesh. 

 

Pwah!!

 

Finally, the little brother was able to tear his head free, his shoulders unable to budge within the grimy grip of his Houseki’s toes. Nameless saw the black uniform, expansive like the night sky, draped over the oni’s mountainous body. Her abdomen was a tender and lean slope that led up to the gentlest of protuberances. However, at the half-elf’s current scale, those shelves of mammary fat would be comparable to a large hill. That slender appearance continued up to the exposed pale complexion of the athletic woman’s neckline. Then up the taper of her neck and broadening jawline. Finally, the shrunken brother could see his sister’s face with utmost clarity. 

 

Houseki’s whimsical statement about her brother, one that the subject in question didn’t know what it pertained to, was accompanied by a soft and jovial beam on his kind sister’s face. Thus, the toe-entrapped brother couldn’t care less about being called foolish. If his family was happy, then he would be fine.

 

Do I really believe that?

 

Then, the happy painting of Houseki’s visage blurred out of view. The pressure on Nameless’s shoulder and torso intensified as the toes he was trapped in were shot out and away. His gigantic sister was extending her legs and squeezing her toes. The flesh around him forcefully distorted until spreading wrinkles formed around the digits that bound him with a tightening, vice-like, squeeze. Their pressure was not as disastrous as the oni’s heel, but it took the young man’s breath away. As the intrusive thoughts that he tried to ignore, even when he was at a normal size, reared their ugly countenance back in. 

 

What if it’s a lie? What if D.J.I.N.N. was lying about four birds and one stone, and she just wanted to grant my perverse fantasy?

 

The gale force winds caused the half-elf to close his eyes. It forced him in the cooling room of darkness, that pessimism so easily found a nidus to propagate.

 

No. I do care about my family. Everything that I’ve done until now. Giving up all my free time to study. This crazy plan, it’s so we can all be happy.

 

Nameless argued with himself. The shrunken brother unable to completely vanquish the self-doubt within him. 

 

“I wonder if I could pull off the transformation before any of them come back home. Surprise them a little by looking a little bit more like a graceful woman like Frigg.”

 

What if it’s all just a guise. A lie that I’m fooling myself with. After all, if I was someone of talent or able to exert effort like the rest of my family, then wouldn’t I have succeeded already.

 

Nameless already felt like vomiting the slimy bolus of toe jam that sat at the bottom of his stomach. Then his world spun as his towering sister’s toes spread. The young man scrambled to maintain his hold, but he already slipped back into the muggy depths of her toe gap. The steamy cup of the interdigital space was slick to the touch, thus the shrunken brother had to dive into the concave of rubber. Ignoring the refuse that festered within the enclosed space, as fresh air sailed by. While the city shattering stomps nearly sent him flying and into the open stone hallways of the mansion. 

 

No. I can’t give up yet.

 

THUDDDD!!!

 

Don’t think about past actions or what it could mean for the future now.

 

THUDDDD!!!

 

Don’t think about anything else in the present except for holding on!!!

 

THUDDDD!!!

 

Nameless knew that if he fell off now, then getting onto someone else’s body would be just as treacherous of an affair like attaching himself to the slimy interdigital space of Houseki’s toes. Yet, he couldn’t help but feel his mind and heart weighed down. Each sharp inhalation he took, of the skirt and muggy space, weighed the pooling blood down to his twitching crotch. Taking the shrunken individual’s attention away from the rhythmic throb on his back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Commander Titania Tam Lin’s Office

 

So much paperwork. I was told that there would be desk work once I accepted this position, but can I still call myself a knight if I’m practicing the strokes of my pen more than my sword?

 

The inverse-wave haired half elf brought her pen up from a completed signature. One of many this past day. She then brought the writing tool up to her lips, and softly bit the back end of it.

 

“Commander Tam Lin!”

 

Titania Tam Lin raised her eyes at her subordinate. A rookie fresh from training that commander still hadn’t memorized the name of. But just like the commander, this member of Titania’s regiment also had elongated ears. The fresh rookie’s elvish pinnae that slightly wiggled out of anxiety from addressing her commander for the first time.

 

Another elf that was fortunate enough to escape from the Wilting Wilderness. Mom’s homeland.

 

Titania cocked an eyebrow.

 

“Yes. You may introduce yourself.”

 

The rookie nodded. Her face hued by a slight flush that complemented the color of her hair.

 

“Yes! Commander Titania! I’ve been requested to let you know that your fiancé is at the front desk requesting to be in your attendance.”

 

The young elf’s eyes darted back and forth. Wondering if she missed anything in her short report. Unaware that she forgot to mention her rank, station, and name. A fact that Titania would have gently reprimanded her for, if it were not for the message that the new regiment recruit delivered.

 

Oh, Goddess no. Why does she always bother me during working hours?

 

Titania’s temples throbbed from thinking about this aggravating guest. She was about to tell the new regiment member that this self-proclaimed fiancé was to be escorted off the premises. But then Titania’s long ears perked up the noise disturbance that was coming through the hallways.

 

So much for a productive workday.

 

Titania shook her head in resignation.

 

“Thank you subordinate. You may leave.”

 

The rookie knight, still looking a little lost, brightened upon her commanding knight’s approval. She nodded before leaving the office. Thus, leaving Titania to weather the clingy suitor that was about to waltz through those doors.

 

Well, maybe she’ll have some interesting gift from abroad? Like she usually does.

Chapter End Notes:

If you are wondering, yes this chapter’s title was a reference to leary’s story on Giantess World. Sweat and Tears. Great story. Reread it a couple times. Wished we got an ending, but what can you do.

I hope that you enjoyed this entry and that you stay tuned for what will hopefully be the finale of this story arc next chapter. But first…another poll! 

If you noticed, I left Titania’s lover identity ambiguous. That is because you, the readers get to decide who she is going to be. Your options are…

  1. A Frog Girl from the amphibious country on the other side of the Barren Sea.
  2. A Sylph (air spirit) from the Skyward Capital
  3. A Succubus from the Abyssal Reach

Please cast your vote in the strawpoll below, which should be ending Wednesday (April 3nd) at 11:59 pm US CT. 
https://strawpoll.com/xVg7j45xpnr

Also, if you leave a review which one you would want to win and why, then that would be an extra vote in favor of your choice. Regardless, I would love it if you reviewed/commented about the story in any way, shape, or form. I really would like to hear your thoughts.