[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In Longinquus Kingdom lives a family of skilled mages. A family of elves, half-elves without any elvish traits, a cat girl, and even an oni. However, one of the family members might be lagging behind the others. The reason? Ability? Circumstance? Or is it an unquenchable and forbidden desire...to be trodden upon?

Yea. It might just be that.

Well the only advice for this young man is for him to stay out of the mansion's basement. Oh wait! He's going in!

Update: Chapter 7 is up. Not much else to say. I'm really happy to see people reading the story and leaving reviews. Keep on keeping on.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 52126 Read: 10010
Published: March 25 2024 Updated: April 05 2024
Story Notes:

So this is going to be a story that is a bit of a detraction of my more short term and fatal tales. It's due to this story being inspired from another story on this site called Olfactory Odyssey by Jakeunderfoot. I'm still a bit of a lurker on this site, as compared to the other one that I frequent, but I absolutely loved the tale and what it presented thus far. I'm a bit crestfallen that there hasn't been a chapter in two months, but now I'm here with my own fantasy tale. So...silver lining. Regardless, if you end up reading this and the story Jakeunderfoot, then I would like to thank you.

As for everyone else, I really hope that you engage and comment on this story. I have a lot of other fictions and real life stuff that I have to tackle, so the engagement would be motivation to tell me that I should continue writing this tale. I'd absolutely love to hear what you all have to say, and I thrive on it. Do you love the story? Hate the story? Please let me know.

A final note, the tags included in this story are the ones that I plan on adding to the story by its supposed completion.

1. Prologue I: An Eclectic Family by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (4920 words)
An early morning family practice.

2. Prologue II: Distance & Delusions by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (6665 words)

The mother, Morgan, departs for the capital. Meanwhile, Nameless and his older sister Titania talk. Houseki and Nahla invade personal space.

3. Prologue III: Destination & Dungeon by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (6263 words)

On the way to the capital, Morgan talks with an acquaintance, who might have something surprising to share. Meanwhile, Nameless heads into the basement.

Content Warning: A certain character is introduced in this chapter, who implies some unsavory world views. Please understand in now way does that view reflect the author’s own views. No it’s not the djinn, she’s a precious gem.

Disclaimer: Double Drop Today!! I know I said there would be shrinking in this chapter, but a 13K+ word chapter seemed to long to follow up a 6K+ word chapter, so it was split into two. Regardless, I hope that you enjoy the last build-up chapter. Unfortunately, because of the split, all the lewd shrinking content is in the next chapter.

4. Prologue Finale: D.J.I.N.N. & Downsizing by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (7206 words)

The djinn grants Nameless’s wish.

Content in this chapter: The physical shrinking finally happens! Whooo!! Fun(ner) chapters from now on

Additional Pertinent Tags not in Giantess World’s Tagging System: Near-Mental Break

5. Hesitant Houseki I: A Heavy Step by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (8785 words)

Houseki is troubled by her dependence on her tabi socks. Thus, Nameless ends up getting acquainted with the largest soles of the Tam Lin family. Courtesy of his 6’8” (7’0” if you include her horns) oni sibling.

6. Hesitant Houseki II: Oni’s Sweat & Tears by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (9659 words)

Houseki studies the day away, and reminisces about an emotional past. Meanwhile Nameless fights against his inner demon’s and the demonic foot he’s plastered to.

7. Hesitant Houseki III: Trapped in Tabi by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (8628 words)

Titania gets a visit from her self-proclaimed lover, the sylph Clytie. Meanwhile, Nameless overhears a conversation between Gloriana and Houseki about some oddities during the former’s cleaning routine. Nahla jumps in as well.

Disclaimer: This was supposed to be the finale of Houseki’s segment…but like Prologue III and Prologue finale…this was getting too long, so it will be split up into two parts. Especially since my real life will be kind of busy, so I don’t want y’all to be waiting more than a week for the next chapter. No worries. There is plenty of fetish content in this chapter and the next. Finales hit strong!