- Text Size +

“…”

Eyes opened; blurry vision slowly refocused itself until the familiar motel room once again entered Jack’s vision. Was he fallen asleep? Regaining a little bit of strength back, Jack slowly stood back up, walking toward the desk where the tiny girl is still resting. Looks like she’s just trying to relax while her eyes still show some of that cautious stare toward Jack who approaches the desk, but she already understood that Jack is definitely someone she could trust after the attempt to heal her sprained left ankle earlier…

Sitting back down on the chair, Jack crossed his arms on the desk surface, eyes observing the tiny patient that he saves earlier. Sena seems more composed than she was first woke up after the sleeping gas incident earlier. Still, the fascination never leaves Jack’s thought for even a millisecond, he’s just wanted to know how did this happened. Now that he definitely already earned the trust of the tiny girl, maybe this is the right time to ask some questions…

GRRRRRRRRRR

Before any question could be asked, his own stomach asked it first toward Jack himself; what’s for dinner? Tiny slight giggle escaped Sena’s mouth while Jack noticed her reaction… but then his mind gradually thought Sena into something else… he’s really hungry now, he also remembered that he’s out of rations already. Looking at the tiny delicate beauty in front of him… his stomach steadily took over his rational thinking, should he do it? In the end, it’s all about survival in this cruel world, right? Before he could think it over, drools rolling down his mouth while his eyes scanned those delicate legs, those smooth thighs, the flawless skin belonged to this sporty-looking girl, those soft features on her body, the enticing shape of that muscles…

Sena, meanwhile, noticed the sudden shift of atmosphere. The blank stare of the giant made her uneasy, she could feel those moon-like eyes of his scanned her entire body like a microscope. Then that trinket of saliva rolls down from the corner of his mouth broke her composure, she knows what’s about to happen.

Desire took control of Jack’s body as his right arm suddenly positioned above the vulnerable Sena like a claw machine before it dropped down and reaches for a prize. Before the tiny girl could react, her entire body quickly trapped inbetween wall of flesh that is the coiled fist of the giant doctor. Her squirms inside his fist only serves to excite him as those smooth skin grazes along his fingers, her struggles paid off a little as her head and shoulder popped out from the fist while her tiny hands holding that tree-sized thumb.

Fear took over the tiny helpless girl as the cold stare of her captor penetrates her calm. What she did wrong to evoke such treatment? Before any conclusion could be made, the hand raised up… right toward his mouth. Screams and pleas could be heard as Sena landed face first into the slimy tongue, coating her entire face with saliva. Then her upper body make a contact with the pink surface, soaking her entire purple tanktop right away until finally her legs…

Salty, soft… the combination from that soft sensation of her tiny thighs and probably sweats creating a strange yet fascinating flavor for Jack’s tastebud. The giant carefully moves his tongue around trying to feel every feature of that firm body belonged to the tiny girl. Her squirming didn’t help but to add the unique experience in basically tasting a still-living being albeit three centimeters in size. The tongue slithers around her defenseless parts of her body; first that jelly-like microscopic boobs, then the jeans-covered bottom where he deliberately trying to pound that tiny crotch with his powerful tongue.

After rolling her around for some more until her movement slowing down, Jack opened his mouth, giving Sena one last look of the outer world before he shut it back and nudges the crying tiny girl into his throat, letting the muscles inside him to take care of the rest until the unfortunate tiny girl would be absorbed as his own…

...

...

...

“UAGH!!”

Jack woke up in shock. He’s back to his sitting position near the bed where he fallen asleep before.

“What the… what was that…”

The giant stood up in panic, quickly checked the desk… there he saw the tiny girl still in the same position from where he set her up, now fell asleep atop that tiny cotton pillow. Jack could only sigh in relief that the tiny girl is still there, alive and well. Unexpectedly, tears running down his face, just grateful that everything is still right…

+++

Thirty minutes later…

Sena woke up from the temporary nap while Jack already seated on the chair, conversing with the tiny girl.

“So I’m the only one here at this size?”

“Yes, there’s no one else in this island,”

Interesting… a whole town isolated by the aftermath of an earthquake. To make matters worse, that bridge was the only way in or out for Jack. Basically, he’s trapped now with no way out.

“Wait… so you’re really a doctor?” Sena asked.

“Yes… or at least I was. Now I’m just someone with no place to stay,”

“What actually happened out there? What it’s like?” the curious tiny girl got up into her sitting position, excited for the story about the unknown…

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Jack’s stomach interrupted the whole conversation as both turned their eyes on the billboard-sized belly behind that worn-out white shirt. Jack suddenly just turn his head away, didn’t dare to look at Sena while hunger haunts him.

“You hungry?” the tiny girl seems confused by the sudden head turn of the giant. Then she remembered the fruit that the giant took from the potted plant earlier: should she let him have it? But she’s concerned about the food shortage for the other girls while her other side of mind also wanted to show gratitude to this kind giant after treating her injury. Sena tried to think how to satisfy both parties…

“Uh… Mr. Giant…”

“Hey, just call me Jack, it’s fine,”

“Oh… Jack, there’s something you should know,” Sena swallowed trying to muster up courage for her own decision. “Actually… there are four of us,”

“Wait, there’s more of you tiny people out there?”

“Y-Yes… the purpose for why I’m coming here was… you took our fruits in that house; that was our harvest for our food supplies… I was gonna try to stole it back before everything goes this way,”

“Oh no, I’m really sorry! I-I didn’t mean that!”

“No! No! It’s okay! You could actually have it! I mean, you’re saving me by treating my injury here!”

“Nah, nah… hold on…” now it’s Jack’s turn to think; yes, he couldn’t deny his crying belly pleading for anything entered his mouth. The girl? NO. NO. He’s not that kind of person, even if he couldn’t deny that there’s a certain curiosity that he couldn’t fight it out from his mind, he couldn’t do it just like that, his moral compass stood strong inside him. There must be any other way. Besides, he hasn’t got a chance to explore this whole city yet…

“Alright, how about this?” Jack raised his right index finger. “Lemme help carry you back to your group along with the fruits that I stole earlier, can you introduce me to them? if there really is no way out from this town, then I might as well get to know who else living in this town,”

Sena couldn’t deny that. Even if she wanted the giant to go, it couldn’t happen. The last bridge connecting the town to the outside world effectively gone, Jack had no way to get out. Also, Sena thought she could trust him now knowing the good intention that he had.

“O-Okay, I could do that,” Sena nodded. “But… you gotta help me, you know…”

“No problem, I already think of that,” Jack stood back up, wearing his leather jacket and put on his backpack. “Get your shoes,”

Sena took her left shoe on her left hand.

“Climb up, just take it slow not to reopen your wound there,” Jack placed his right hand on the table. Sena carefully climbs up into the palm of his hand. The strange yet exciting feeling of being held by a giant kind of turn Sena on; her face turn red at the direct skin contact as she settled herself down, stretching her legs while planting her rear down into the smooth surface of the giant hand. Meanwhile, Jack himself also felt that weird stimulating sensation feeling that cute little butt touching his huge hand. Carefully, Jack lifts his right hand up and placed it right in front of his chest while tilting it back a little so that tiny Sena won’t fall down.

“Alright… so I’m going back to that house where I stole the fruit, right?”

“Yeah, just go back there. You remember the direction?”

“I remember the house, should be easy… right, off we go, please tell me if I’m being too rough, I’ll slow down if your ankle got hurt again,”

“Y-Yes… Jack…” the kindness of the larger human really eases off her mind that she felt obligated to finally call him by the name. the comfortable atmosphere only strengthened when the warmth of his hand combined with the subtle heartbeat from the wall beside her gave that protective and trusting vibe.

Meanwhile, Jack himself didn’t even expect to hear her calling his name. the realization that the tiny girl willingly spoke his name clearly made Jack proud a bit that he finally earned the trust of the tiny beauty…