- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was in part inspired by the suggestions made by Tokubetsu on a comment on the previous story.


Therese spent what seemed to be an infinite amount of time stuck to her daughter's toe, pondering her own existence between bouts of nausea and the thundering shockwaves that followed from each of the girl's steps. The woman couldn't help but wonder what she had done wrong in raising her daughter, puzzled at how the girl could think it would be a sane idea to carry her mother around inside the sock she was wearing.

The hotness of the summer day was at its peak, and after the girls finished eating lunch at one of the shopping mall restaurants, they walked out of the air-conditioned building to get back into the dizziness inducing sun.


If the summer heat was barely bearable for April and Maria, the atmosphere inside the girl's sock had turned into an unlivable sauna for Therese. The helpless woman was immersed in layers of sweat, coming out both of her own body and her daughter's foot. With each footstep, the liquid accumulated on the girl's foot and sock bounced around, splashing onto the unfortunate woman's face.


Outside, April was beaming as she carried her purchases to the car, setting the packages on the backseat as Maria sat at the wheel, getting ready for the drive.


"Holy shit!" the girl cried as she sat inside the vehicle, fanning herself with the palm of her hand as beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. "Turn the cold air on!"


Maria immediately pushed the appropriate button and a wave of fresh air soothed the two women.


Therese, who was trapped inside the girl's sock, did not receive such luxury. The air inside the shoe was barely getting any fresher, and although April was sitting still now, which gave her a breather from the head-splitting motions she had been subjected to, the deluge of sweat upon her head and body did not stop.


Feeling dizzy and dehydrated, her thirst made her resort to desperate measures: she cupped her hands and collected some of the sweat on her palms, avidly drinking from the abundant source. Perhaps because of her extreme thirst, but she was surprised to find it didn't taste as bad as she was expecting - which felt possibly even worse to her - hating what she was doing would have at least saved some of her dignity, instead the fact that she was trapped under a toe and gladly feeding on her daughter's foot sweat seemed to certify her status as some sort of bug, parasite, or other disgusting being.


Meanwhile, April noticed her aunt was driving somehow rushingly. As the focused woman surpassed another car on the opposite lane, the teen turned to her. "Are you in a hurry?" she asked.


"Yeah," the woman nodded. "My soap opera's new episode is airing at 4 pm."


"Ooh, right. Well, I can't wait to be home too so I can play my new game," the girl said, eager to try the Neatendo Witch video game she had purchased at the shopping mall.


"Glad we're on the same page then," the older woman said as she lowered her foot on the gas pedal.


April relaxed, having fun watching Maria surpass more cars, enjoying the sensation of speed and the cold air coming out of the car's air conditioning unit. What a great day it had been so far!


*


When the duo returned home, both women sprinted inside, eager to take another look at their new, shiny purchases.


Maria turned the Tv on, then, realizing she still had some time before the show started, she headed to her bedroom, where she opened one of the packages from the underwear shop she had visited.


The woman undressed, getting ready to try on the sexy piece of lingerie, eager to check how it would look on her - she was certain it would be amazing as she was familiar with the brand and it was one of her favorites.


Once she put the black lace set on and admired herself in the mirror, she anticipated with satisfaction the looks she would receive from her lucky future lovers. Whether it was going to be an older, rugged gentleman or some younger boy toy, she was certain she would drive them all crazy.


She twirled in front of the mirror, admiring her slender, fit frame one more time before hearing the jangle from her favorite soap opera calling to her from the living room.


"Oh shit," she muttered, rushing out of the bedroom and gunning for the sofa.


To Bill, the sight was astounding. The mountainous brunette that was his sister-in-law appeared in front of him, almost naked, and only wearing suggestive lingerie.


But the man did not find the time to really appreciate the view of her round, sculpted ass, as in a few seconds, that very bottom started descending upon him.


Maria had simply forgotten about his presence, and he had been left on the sofa while they went to the mall, the jar that usually protected him and his wife now shattered to pieces on the floor of a clothing store's fitting room.


He braced himself for the fall, the woman simply unaware of the fright she was giving her helpless brother-in-law. Engrossed by the addicting plot, Maria's mind was as distant as possible from the bug-sized man that she had just sat on.


Thrown in the air by the impact of the woman's ass, Bill found himself rebounding and falling face-first onto the sofa again, this time buried under tons of butt cheek flesh, the silky fabric of Maria's panties brushing over him and taunting him with the allure of her womanhood.


It was ironic that Bill, who had been wishing to get this close to Maria for weeks, now found himself terrorized at the sight of her panty-covered crotch. Yet, as he overcame the fear and realized he had survived the impact in one piece, arousal became the predominant instinct on his mind again.


There was no doubt Bill was attracted to Maria. She was the younger sister of the woman he had married after all, and she was just as lovely; not to mention that, since Therese had shrunk, the poor woman hadn't been able to shave, fix her hair, use makeup, or dress nicely. The consequences of her poor diet and lack of exercise were also showing, while Maria instead was glowing, tanned and beautiful, incredibly alluring to a secluded man like Bill.


Her size only made her more attractive to the man: she appeared like a beautiful giant presence, unreachable to a mere bug like him, and yet oozing sex appeal. The taboo nature of their relationship only added to the allure of it all.

Yes, it was no lie that Maria had been driving Bill crazy in the past few weeks, and now that he was this close to her, he chose to seize the opportunity to climb onto the fabric of her panties and earn himself a close encounter with the beautiful woman's sex.


*


April, feeling overwhelmed with the heat, immediately stripped down to her underwear, tossing aside her shoes and removing her socks as well.


Therese was grateful for the rush of fresh air that she perceived once the fabric was removed from around her, though she still was glued to the girl's toe like another piece of lint.


She expected April to reach for her and free her now that the girl had bared her feet, but to her disappointed surprise, nothing happened. The teen girl was busy opening the game package and inserting the Animal Croissant cartridge into the gaming console.


The girl beamed as she watched the loading screen, impatient to play the new episode of one of her favorite series, forgetting all about her mother who was still hanging by her toes, hovering in mid-air with the foot as the girl laid down in bed, casually throwing her legs up.


April’s attention, divided between the videogame screen and the telephone messages, was anywhere but on her foot, uncaring of any little speck, dirt, or lint that clung to it.


Therese was fuming - it was true that April could be scatterbrained sometimes, but could it really have gotten to the point where she had forgotten all about her? The girl's carelessness was infuriating, and she was once again paying the price by having to spend the day under her meaty toe.


Grabbing the gaming console, the girl began walking toward the house, playing as she walked, something that her restless nature sometimes pushed her into doing.


As she began walking again, Therese was once again tossed around, following the movements of the foot - her position on the toe was high enough that she avoided being stepped on, otherwise she would have ended up being badly bruised or worse; but the brisk, quick movements made her dizzy and nauseous again, her empty stomach only making her feel sicker.


"This character is so cute!" giggled April, endeared by the fictional characters showing up on screen. She walked around the game world showing much more care and attention than she spent on her actual steps around the house; that much was clear once her foot landed on a pile of dirt that Maria had swept up in the morning and then lazily forgot to put away with the dustpan.


Therese ended up coughing and groaning as she found herself entangled in the disgusting grime that adhered to her daughter's toe, the dirt and dust surrounding and covering her completely.


"Ew," the girl said as she saw what she had stepped on, lightly brushing her toes against each other to roughly clean them up. She would have gone to the bathroom to wash her foot, but the clock from the game informed her that it was almost 5 Pm, and she had to get ready to go out, as her friend Holly was waiting for her.


The girl returned to the bedroom and thought it would be a great time to wear some of her brand new clothes, including her new amazingly comfortable flats.

She changed into her fresh outfit and walked out of the house, Therese still glued to her foot. "I'm going out," she announced to Maria, who was still on the sofa, absorbed by the Tv.


"Bye sweetie," the woman absentmindedly said, looking forward to some rewarding alone time.


*


Bill had never thought he could feel attraction for a being hundreds of times larger than he was, but since his shrinking, the sexiness of his sister-in-law became an obsession. Now that he was clinging to the exterior of her panties, slowly making his way through the sex-scented fabric like a tiny ant, the sensuality of his predicament overwhelmed him, his arousal boosting his strength and allowing him to proceed further.


He slowly made his way, dangling from the panty fabric as if he were a climbing wall, crossing the super thin surface of the thong until he managed to come up on the other side.


Now the speck-sized man was enveloped in the darkness, finding himself lost between his sister-in-law's panties and her oversized womanhood.


The woman couldn't even feel the minuscule man going about her most intimate body part, craving for her recognition, something he couldn't possibly hope to achieve. Instead, when a sex scene from the tv show triggered her arousal, she started getting wet, Bill immediately hit by a wave of sex scent.


The man was slowly making his way through the tight space between her pussy and her underwear, encountering a multitude of thick pubic hair that popped around like trees that he had to crawl in the middle of.


Now that April was gone, Maria thought it would be a good time to have some private fun. Finding herself excited from the tv show, and tired and stressed after a long week of work, she lifted up her panties, sliding a couple fingers inside to rub her pussy lips.


Bill saw light and fresh air coming in, soon followed by a skyscraper-sized monolithic object. The man hid behind a tuft of hair, deluding himself that it might have offered him a protection against the preponderant force of the woman's fingers coming to rock his landscape.


Like an insignificant piece of dirt in Maria's pussy, he began to dance along the shaking of the soft flesh being rubbed and massaged rhythmically, his own ground becoming highly unstable as the woman he was crawling onto began to loudly moan, grinding her thighs together and trashing her hips in fits of increasing pleasure.


Maria rubbed and picked her clit, brushing her pussy lips with the sides of her fingers while fantasizing about the hot soap opera actor taking her from behind, having no idea another man had just attempted doing the same with a not-so-ideal result.


The brunette's pussy became overflowing, liquids pouring out of her lips and running all around Bill, covering the speck-sized man with her unaware love.


He was soon caught in a wave of pussy juice, to Maria an insignificant amount barely wetting her skin, but large enough to carry the speck-sized man on a ride through the hot flesh.


Engorged in the pussy juice and losing control of his movements, he stopped against a building-sized hair, Maria's finger coming one second later to flatten the landscape around him in search for pleasure, unknowingly giving Bill another terrible fright, but miraculously sparing him by having him end up in the space under her fingernail.


Now glued to the glistening finger, having become one with the skin rife with freshly produced pussy juice, he endured a new round of world-shaking self-pleasuring as Maria came, pouring more fluids all over her pussy and fingers, Bill finding himself almost drowning under the deluge of juices, swallowing, coughing and sputtering her abundant production, while desperately trying to find a safe spot.


When she was done, her mind serene with the bliss she had just rewarded herself, she reached for a pack of tissues she used to wipe her fingers and womanhood.


She carried the used tissues with her as she walked to the bathroom, throwing the crumpled papers onto the trashcan before giving herself a much needed wash.


*


Now that April was wearing open shoes, the air and temperature had become much more bearable to Therese. Yet, as she approached several hours of being stuck to her daughter's toe, the fatigue was starting to get her. She longed to be able to move freely again, and that wish seemed to be close to being granted: as her daughter was unassumingly licking from her ice cream cone in the company of her friend Holly, the fresh air and the air conditioning of the ice cream shop were keeping April's feet dry and clear of stickiness.


April had a strange feeling in the back of her mind like she had forgotten to take care of something. Yet, she pushed that boring thought away, focusing on the conversation with her friend. Holly was providing her with the newest gossip, something that April found harder to stay up to date with during summer break.


As the girl listened to some intriguing rumors about her schoolmates, she crossed her legs, raising her foot to lift it to her knee. As she did, she gave the final push her mother needed to free herself, with the result of sending the poor woman flying in the air.


Therese couldn't believe where she had landed after a brief but frightening leap; as she looked around, the woman found herself riding the middle of the toe of her teenage daughter's most annoying friend.


Looking around the girl's foot, she found herself distressed: she knew she needed to return to April somehow, else she would get lost forever.


Therese began the trek across the girl's building-sized toe, praying that the teenager wouldn't notice her presence; luckily, her weight was so insignificant that she didn't even cause the slightest itch on the girl's skin, leaving the chatty brunette to other activities, like slowly having at her melting ice cream and badmouthing her peers.


As she reached the edge of the glossy white floor of the girl's fingernail, Therese peeked down: the jump down to her flip-flop platform was scary, but doable: the few feet fall distancing her from the girl's shoe should have left her unscathed.


Gathering her courage, she lept; and once she found herself on the flip-flop insole, at the very base of the towering foot, she started climbing down the shoe plastic platform, hanging to the creases in the pattern and steadily closing into the ground.


As she finally reached the ice cream shop floor, the woman saw her daughter's feet at a distance that, to her, meant a five minute walk. Scared that she wouldn't make it in time, and that April could abandon her at the store, she began frantically running to the girl's feet, making her way through the dust and the trash, her goal getting closer with each second.


As she was more than halfway done with her run, April brought her foot down again, the booming sound scaring the poor woman who trembled from the shock. The very foot she had been thrown away from was now much closer, a short run away from.


But just as Therese saw herself reaching her goal, the thundering voice of her daughter gave her another fright.


"Should we go?" asked a restless April, unknowingly sending her mother into a panic.


"Where do we go next?" asked Holly. "I know! Why don't we go to my place so we can get ready for tonight?"


"Sounds fun!" April beamed.


A sweat-soaked Therese was running as fast as she could towards the girl's sandal, praying that she wouldn't leave before she had hopped on it.


"I'll be going to the bathroom here first," Holly announced, unaware that she may have just saved her friend’s mother. "It'll be a sec."


"Okay," nodded April, grabbing her phone to check out some videos as she waited for her friend to be back.


Therese got in front of the sole of the sandal with one final sprint. April's flats were an easier climb than Holly's flip flops; she was lucky the girl had not worn those high platform wedge sandals from that morning.


Once she was in front of April's monolithic, all-encompassing big toe, she was so relieved and happy that she kissed it; then, after a brief climb, she glued herself to the skin again, hoping to not get lost again until she was finally home.