- Text Size +

"What did you do to me? I feel... Ahh!" Leah gasped again at this increasing arousing warmth. A sense of overflowing was not slowing. The huge human's breasts grew with substantial speed... Filling and getting heavier with each passing moment.

Ravanna spoke with tremendous thirst, "I should have done this first... God are you going to be so good~" With a shortness of breath at all these curious changes, perplexed Leah looked down at her tremendous tits as they became more than double their original size. Her big purple eyes caught the drooling smile of her little lover. Then the tingling running rampant in her chest finally produced something because of this mystery. A tiny perfect pearl of pure white appeared on the tip of her poised nipple.

"You've got... To be kidding me!" these the only words the growing woman could speak as she became overwhelmed by the next rush of endorphins. The little elf had her prize in reach, and so fell into the massive mammary. Arms wide, they then hugged and clamped around a boob bigger than her own torso. Ravanna's tongue fell far out of her mouth before dragging up the peach skin becoming pink. Nose and upper lip pushed up and over the patiently waiting textured pink nub. And blonde took as much of the soft warm skin into her mouth as she could possibly manage.

Soaked tongue still gliding up the underside of the nipple. It receded back into her mouth with a firm suck. Leah's milk flowed freely. Groans of delight escaped the small woman as she greedily gulped to her heart's content. The warm sweet cream covered her pallet... In exactly the way that her whole existence craved. Tiny arms caressing and coaxing even more expression from the massive self-proclaimed Mommy. Bathed in this newfound delight, the brunette could barely think straight as her girlfriend kept drinking. Suckling on such sensitive skin set shivers up and down the giantess's spine. Looking down at the exhilarated elf, she then also noticed a small steady stream leaking from her unattended tit. So was this sudden unexpected intense arousal laid on top of the fact that feeling of stretching, still growing bigger.

Leah slid further off the bed, shifting the whole piece of furniture slightly to the side with the unprecedented weight it had been expected to hold. Her huge body also swayed and Leah's big breasts bounced, almost throwing their tiny passenger. Gathering just enough clarity to stop this event, the giantess placed one hand across her little lover, the other onto the floor, and then to the wall for stability.

"Woah... Mommy almost lost you..." Her bright red expression filled with affection again. "This feels... Phenomenal..." the huge human said, letting out heavy breath. Indeed the atmosphere in the bedroom was heating up, literally. As Leah climbed higher, so did the amount of body heat in the romantic space. The windows held up with handcrafted decorative frames fogged with the rising temperature. Just a few more passionate heartbeats and the room held more growing beauty than air. Ravanna looked lovingly at her magnificent mistress of the night, mewing while indulging in as much milk as she could manage.

Her tiny face did the best it could to keep this nipple in her mouth. But with a steady expanse, it pushed her jaw open and slowly began to slide out. Simply growing too big for that hungry mouth to contain. The blonde finally yielded, breaking away and breathing heavily. With a small amount of drool and milk running down her chin, the sated elf nuzzled and hugged the huge breast tightly again.

Leah took a moment to push the tiny toy into her squishy body a bit, appreciating the tender, even if unexpected, desire of her girlfriend. The supple and slightly sweaty skin enveloped Ravanna with warmth, racing heartbeat thumping nearby. Leah eased up on the pressure calling for her girlfriend's attention.

"Did you have your fun? You know... Maybe Mommy should punish you for this little unexpected trick." the huge woman spoke softly, then gave her torso a little shake. Her full breasts wiggled with a touch of delay, nips still leaking lightly like a bottle with a stubborn lid.

"Oh no Mommy, please don't punish me," the blonde said with a fake pout. "Besides... All things considered, I really haven't even been naughty yet. Honestly... Granting you with such killer tits so I can have some fun... Doesn't seem to quite make up for your 'little' outburst and how bad you decided to get me earlier. Now does it?" Ravanna spoke in a collected tone that Leah had absolutely heard before. Something steely cold with how she spoke... Definitely not what she wanted to experience right now. Those big eyes narrowed while the scheming elf continued.

"My sweet Leah... You colored me perfectly earlier. Everything we've been through... You know I just can't help myself." Ravanna said innocently, rolling a few fingers around the big round wet nipple close by. The tiny blonde offered the occasional squeeze taking a handful of the expressing skin, amused at how it showered milk so freely.

"What did you do?" the giantess demanded. The mix of anxiety dissolved the Dommy Mommy persona away instantly.

"Well... I was having a bit of a creative moment when I thought of it. Call it inspiration. Could be a little bit fun if you got big... And maybe I could persuade you to do what I asked. After all, I could just ask for another little enchantment to be blended with this fine growth potion. Maybe set up some kind of code phrase to activate it, for that kind of ambition. You know... Obviously if I won our little gamble... Well you simply wouldn't have known about it at all, so there wouldn't have been any harm." A huge hand slowly wrapped around the elf. Leah had no idea what this tiny troublemaker was talking about, only that it must be way worse than her last little morsel of a trick.

"I swear to god Rav..." the huge human said, nostrils flaring. But the handheld woman continued through an evil smile.

"Honestly I wasn't going to do anything with it. Thought maybe it would have even been too much even by my standards," she scoffed throwing her upturned hand out casually. "But maybe after your little bit of fun and teasing we should put things back in order. I mean at this point... I feel like I owe it to myself to have some fun with you... And make you do anything I wish~" The growing grip started to squeeze with seriousness and Leah opened her mouth to issue another warning of a potential broken promise...

But Ravanna interrupted with a practiced, potent charged word...

“Fluffernutter.”

A dazzling dizziness rushed through the big woman's mind. Tendrils of control tried to hold fast but at the same time were eager to let go. The brunette had experienced this sort of magic before... However never quite this strong in the past. She desperately tried to push out the influence, only feeling more resistance the more she mentally fought against it. Large body trembled as if communication was disrupted or rather relinquished.

The bed frame chattered, bouncing against the wall and feet against the floor with the unreasonable amount of weight that shook it. The windows rattled with the vibrations almost excited at what they witnessed. The candle flames danced and gossiped about how even the tiniest movements of somebody so colossal were affecting everything around her. The giantess's face twitched and clenched tight at the flood of overpowering magical effect. Nothing like the tunnel vision of losing consciousness... More akin to that tunnel being a cozy comfortable numbness... To which everything else fell away except a certain feeling of love, attention, and desire.

Because that's what a charm spell does... And now... Leah was enthralled~

Her whole face relaxed, large mouth hanging open slightly with a giddy smile. That huge head drifted down just a nod. Those wonderfully beautiful, big, purple eyes slowly opened revealing the sheen of hot pink hearts that were draped over those shining, orbs revealing the magic's hold. Ravanna breathed in excitedly a huge inhale of endless possibility.

"Now that's better. No more of that making me call you Mommy nonsense. Now be so kind as to release me," the handheld said matter of factly. That huge hand eased up and replaced its grip on her thigh beneath the blonde. Leah's soft kind expression was so eager to do anything her lover wished. "Now then... I guess I really should have thought more of what I was going to make you do. Of course, there's the basic things but, I wonder how far I can take it. Oh! I have a simple test. Hey cutie? Do me a favor... And smash that nightstand for me would you?" Before the last two words left the elf's mouth, a giant fist balled up and immediately dropped on the poor unsuspecting innocent heartwood furniture. The flat wood top busted through the hollow parts at an angle. Wooden legs broke in splintering outward, while miscellaneous contents inside clamored onto the ground in heaps.

"Holy shit!" The tiny woman exclaimed at the sudden noise. "Wow babe, you're so strong and so powerful~ How about you give me some big loving kisses, but please be careful I'm so small and fragile," Ravanna said as pathetically as possible. With a careful rhythm, the giantess pet swooped down and planted smooch after smooch on her commanding lover. Large lips covered much of the smaller woman's face, upper torso, and breasts as she tried to deliver plenty of tender kisses. That big mouth giving just a subtle enough suck on every peck to make the playful 'muah' sound each time.

"Such a good girl~ And you're still getting bigger just for me... Now even though I don't know when the potion will wear off, or this charm if I'm honest, we still have a problem to solve." The small blonde relaxed in the impressive amount of cleavage that surrounded her. Dominant hand still scribbling nonsense across the vast amount of sweaty skin with a few fingers, the elf continued musing. "You haven't yet... And I think it's time that you cum for me... My precious little playmate. Play with yourself. Toy and tease... Build up your release just for me. But do not orgasm without my permission."

Hand holding that thick thigh glided up to where an aching pussy lay in wait. Huge fingers slid inside while the other hand drifted over to gift attention to a begging clit. Ripples of pleasure traveled up and painted a new rosy blush across the giantess's face. Leah bit her lip holding back a groan of demanded delight. She stared back transfixed on her minuscule master, with a wordless expression of, 'Anything for you... My love~' Once again feeling that heart rate increase Ravanna actually felt a little unprepared with just how much the large chest rose and fell.

Her beautiful brainwashed babe was now five times her original size... And really started to fill this shrinking special space. Unconsciously the large legs curled in, otherwise, knees would connect against an unprepared, easy to topple wall. She could probably grow even more, maybe seven or eight times as tall as her starting height. Sure it would be a tight fit, so best they have their fun before the bedroom-filling beauty could no longer move.

The huge woman's saccharine sweet proclaims of pleasure could no longer be withheld. Stirring herself so incredibly well, every part of her being wanted to obey her master. Large fingers ventured deep into craving soaking wet cavern. Fingertips traced and teased over her slick clit with furious fever. Leah's magnificent moans rang out, with apparent loudness from her greatly increased size. Ravanna felt waves of echoes that reverberated from the mighty chest she rested on to the very air now saturated with sound.

"Ooo~ This is a really tasty trick. Keep going beautiful, I do so love hearing your wonderful voice this way. Remember, don't cum unless I tell you that you may. I do wonder... If I command you to feel more pleasure from your touches and caresses... Can you? Feel even more pleasure, feel all the excitement this moment could possibly bring you," the little elf touted so incredibly proud of herself. The tiny Dom's words unlocked exactly what she wanted. As if a preventative barrier was peeled back, the much bigger girlfriend's body reacted immediately. Spasms of her huge leg muscles, and tremors of her arms added an increased difficulty to their task.

The big brunette's face an ever-changing kaleidoscope of expressions. Loving and affectionate purple eyes desired to stay locked on their merciful mistress... But simply couldn't. Those shining fluttering eyes rolled and crossed with a mind incapable of processing all the stimuli it had been granted. Whimpers still escaped through a shortness of breath. Only a few moments of this but Leah longed for release, struggling to hold back at this cruel edging her tiny delighted lover demanded.

"Somebody's doing such a wonderful job for me... Who's such a good girl?" Ravanna spoke softly, her whole body smiling as she cherished this command. "You know what? I think you should at least quench your thirst too." The little laying elf lifted her little hand lazily, petting the enormous breast furthest from her position. "Perhaps you would like a drink too? Don't stop masturbating, but lift that devilishly delicious nipple to your mouth... And drink your own milk," She commanded in a hushed voice laced with thrill.

The one big hand continued, fingers rubbing and exploring all the delicate places that it could experience. The other palm glided up and cupped underneath the magically engorged and enlarged heavy breast. Leah's lips parted revealing several thin strands of saliva that connected. Her huge tongue rolled around just the outside of her mouth with hunger. That still leaking nipple lifted higher and drew closer to that salivating cave. Lips closed down around the areola creating a seal of skin... And immediately the giantess started sucking. Even through that euphoric haze of intoxicating pleasure... She couldn't have ever fathomed how good her own nectar would be.

Large nostrils working overtime to secure breath for the submissive beauty didn't stop her from making those sounds of how truly amazing this experience felt. Leah's hand now squeezed and coaxed her soft full boob, helping to fill her mouth as the flood continued. Loud gulping sounds displayed an eagerness to obey her master's wish. Muffled moans were roared directly into herself as the growing woman continued drinking and twitching... Desperately craving for permission of a release from the one who held her leash.

"If I would have known this would have been this fun, we would have done it ages ago!" Ravanna proclaimed, mystified at the kind of ride her girlfriend was experiencing. On her hands and knees, the small woman kept having to make adjustments as the ground underneath her trembled with such passion.

"My big sexy 'Mommy' now looking so completely adorable as she can't even cum unless I say... Umm... What's going on?" Her climactic moment of triumph suddenly interrupted by a curious change. Confused, the elf's vision ran up and down her giantess girlfriend's body, before returning to her face.

Walls creecked, the floor groaned, and the bed frame cried out in agony. Of course, the brunette had been getting bigger all night... But not like this. For some reason, the lovely woman's growth rate hadn't continued... It surged.

Leah was growing much... Much faster than ever before.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you are enjoying the story! Don't be shy... Leave a Review! 

Part 5 (the ending) is already up on my Patreon, and the Next story, a fun Size-Stealing Adventure, drops this weekend. 

www.patreon.com/slogro