[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Five young people work together to win a prestigious award. One of them isn't happy with the amount her groupmates contributed. When they fail to apologize or acknowledge her efforts, she decides to get back at them in a somewhat violent way. 

This is a standalone story that should be read in one sitting. It is about 19k words. I've just fixed the formatting, so it's actually readable now.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 39467 Read: 3113
Published: April 09 2024 Updated: April 10 2024

1. The Story by Exciton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (19787 words)

THE JOY OF GROUP PROJECTS, written by Exciton and edited by his muse :)

TAGS: shrinking, feet, insertion, footwear, sweat, odor, violence, crush, humiliation, revenge!