- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bobby awakens to find himself the size of a mouse. And his unaware stepmom is looming overhead. Has her ass always been that big?

Bobby awoke to the sound of booming footsteps. He groaned & reached for his pillow. Why couldn't that woman just leave him alone & let him sleep? He huffed with annoyance & grabbed for his pillow, but his hand couldn't find it. It had probably rolled off the bed again. But when he blindly reached for the edge of the bed, his hands only met more blanket. His ruffled sheets seemed to stretch forever.

His confusion only deepened when he opened his eyes & scanned his surroundings. He was shrouded in darkness. Light peeked through the threads of his blanket, but something was off about the fabric. He could feel each individual thread with his fingers. Also, the size of the blanket seemed to have grown while he was sleeping. Though he pulled & wrestled with the fabric, he couldn't free himself from the darkness. In the far distance, he saw a light.

Finally, he managed to crawl out from under the world-consuming blanket. His eyes blinked as they adjusted to the light. They blinked again in disbelief. Everything was massive. His bed seemed to stretch for miles. The ceiling seemed to blur with distance. And his junkyard of a bedroom was the size of a literal junkyard. His hands slapped his face in exasperation.

"Oh my God! I've shrunk!" He squealed & then held his throat.

His voice sounded so high-pitched. He had caught the Shrinking Virus.

Immediately, his mind flashed to the many rumors & terrible stories he had heard of the rare yet vastly spreading Shrinking Virus: the unlucky schoolgirl who was squashed to death by the unaware lunch lady, the jock turned pet by a possessive cheerleader, and everyone knew about the businessman who was tortured for weeks by his scorned ex-wife. The editorials circled Bobby's head like a bad omen.

"The college drop-out smothered to death by his own bedsheets," Bobby's inner defeatist bitterly remarked.

His self-wallowing was interrupted by those booming footsteps getting louder & louder, then the creaking of his oversized bedroom door. A thundering female giant lumbered into the room. It took him a second to recognize the looming giantess as his own stepmother. But his eyes darted to the infamous royal blue yoga pants she always wore around the house. Even though Vivian was his stepmom, she was still a beautiful Latina woman in the prime of her life. He occasionally caught himself glimpsing at her womanly curves.

He slapped himself. He didn't have time to think about how annoyingly hot his stepmom was. He needed to get his mom's attention. He hesitantly stood to his feet, only now realizing his boxers had not shrunk with him. He shrugged off the embarrassment of his nudity. Right now, getting his mother's attention was the top priority. He desperately bounced near the edge of the bed, waving his arms & hollering. The giant woman tilted her head in his direction. She had heard a faint noise. The boy's frantically rapid arm movements became slow & meek as his giant stepmom loomed closer. Only now did he realize how truly enormous she was to his newly shrunken form. He could only stand, frozen by fear, as her thick body, now blown up to goddess-sized proportions, loomed ever closer.

To Bobby, Vivian had always been a nurturing presence with a fiery attitude when things didn't go her way. She often joked her Latina blood gave her such a red-hot temperament. But now that she loomed overhead like a terrifying yet beautifully curved monster, he couldn't help but tremble in her presence. His eyes went up her thick thighs, which stretched against the stretchy blue fabric, to the shadow of her cameltoe. He desperately tried to look away, but it was like staring at a horrific automobile accident. He couldn't avert his eyes.

"That's strange," Vivian's voice rolled like thunder, awakening the miniaturized boy from the staredown with her crotch, "He was here just a moment ago."

Then her hips turned. Bobby was amazed that such a mass could move so quickly. She turned, peering around his bed & room in confusion. Her giant thighs jiggled with each movement. She turned around completely, and Bobby faced the bane of his existence; his stepmom's perfectly plump ass held snugly in those royal blue yoga pants. This image had been the source of so much sexual confusion growing up, and now it was an all-consuming monument. The boy did not even have the opportunity to look away this time. As the image of his stepmom's rear burned into his consciousness, he realized her hot-air balloon-sized ass was growing. No, it was getting closer. She was sitting down! Her gigantic cheeks fell out of the sky as if to land on him with a planetary collision. The poor boy could only watch in stupefied horror as his stepmom's fat Latina ass swallowed the world around him.

He squeaked, "Mom-"  before tons of jiggly flesh cut off her voice.

All Bobby could see was darkness. He felt like he had died, squashed & asphyxiated under his giant stepmother's rear end. His puny body was compressed & stretched against his mattress. The gigantic booty felt oppressively snug but also spongey & soft against his bare skin. The feeling of warm cotton nylon fabric squeezing against the front of his naked body was enough stimulation to activate a few endorphins. Unfortunately for him, there was nothing the boy could do about it. Vivian's juicy rear had his limbs pinned down. Even his embarrassing half-erection was hopelessly pinned downward at an awkward angle. He desperately gasped for air. Vivian's massive cheeks were so oppressive against his chest that he couldn't breathe properly. He writhed every which way, but it was no use. He was trapped.

He groaned & pleaded with the goddess-like butt for his release. The rumbling growl of his stepmom's intestinal movements sounded from above, seemingly answering his prayer. Then, the violent trumpet of his behemoth stepmother's escaped flatulence vibrated his bones. His oxygen-deprived lungs ballooned with warm air. Despite the foul aroma, the combination of warm vibrations & dizzying asphyxiation only urged his stimulated member against the constricting fabric of her yoga pants.

"God, what is wrong with me?" Bobby questioned, as the embarrassment of getting turned on by his giant stepmom's repugnant gas flushed his skin.

So Bobby did the only thing he could do. His mouth opened wide, taking in as much jiggly butt flesh as possible. Then his sharp little teeth bit down hard. Vivian screeched & jumped to her feet.

"Owie," she whined & rubbed her backside, "What was that?"

Bobby inhaled the clean air with relief. He struggled sitting up, stuck in the soft crater created by Vivian's posterior. Rubbing his eyes, he looked up. Vivian stared down at him wide-eyed. Her soft brown irises locked onto him. Her mouth hung wide.

Bobby's hands subconsciously reached down to cover his recovering blue balls. For a moment, the two just stared in shocked silence. Then Vivian's eyes rolled back. Her eyelids fluttered shut. She fainted & her giant body fell backward & landed with a crash. At least Bobby's overfilled laundry basket cushioned her fall.

He crawled to the edge of the bed. His stepmother's giant collapsed body spanned across the floor.

"Well shit," he remarked melodramatically, "That could've gone worse."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For early access to future chapters check out my Patreon at:

https://www.patreon.com/AvaGreenwood


Or view my Amazon portfolio at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CYXPQTH5?ingress=0&visitId=cd28cb29-2a55-4fba-b99d-d678f046e3e2&ref_=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1