- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story may contain sensitive material such as butt, gas and potential death.

Author's Chapter Notes:


The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained and has affected the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals of being kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these people were kidnapped. Anyone was a victim. Your survival would be quite slim to none. Even if you did get attention from a normal-sized human, how would you react? Or how would they react? You are a bug, a dust mite. You easily would be perished just for mistaken as a bug.

This story will focus on a conflict between two college girls, Beatrice and Janette. These girls were territorial with one another, a bullying situation that had been a thing since High School. After graduation, they attend the same community college. Things may be tame with one another, but online these girls were mean. Beatrice is the victim, will the bully get the taste of their own medicine? The Shrinking Rapture might just be something Beatrice just needed to get her revenge.

- - - - -

It was a Thursday afternoon, and the class was concluding for the evening. Beatrice was quite an introverted girl back in High School. Today as she attends College has been rather the same situation but has been putting in the effort to put herself out more. High School hasn't been the greatest experience as she had trouble with some girls. She hoped things would improve once graduation came. It did, sort of. The problem was there was a certain girl that gave her trouble, Janette. A long-term bully who was attending the same college as she was. The class was now over and she began to walk out of class and walk her way out to the back where her bike was stored.

Janette is a girl the opposite of Beatrice. She was a girl who loved attention. She was one of the cheerleaders in fact that represented the college she attends with the football games that were held. She was an attractive blond that almost had it all. She didn't like Beatrice. It all started with an outburst comment in the halls and it made fun of her resulting in some of the football players she hung around with, it was rather embarrassing considering how she treated her popularity. Since then, she has given the girl a rough time. She was a good target considering how shut-in she was.

Today was the day Beatrice would attempt to confront this girl again. The blonde knew where her bike was, but she didn't drive. Perhaps Janette is quite too obsessive with this girl and legal action should have taken place by now. Jeanette would sit on the black seat that was attached to the blue frame. She waited as she sat there enjoying the fresh air for the moment, though, the weather was a bit warmer than she expected it to be. Not ideal for her to wear jeans. Something wasn't right, however. Not a soul in sight at the moment aside from the sound of the bird's chirpings. The girl faded into darkness, waking up as things around her were larger than before. What happened?

"...What the hell? Where am I..." Janette said, her vision blurred from the after-effects of her size alterations.

It took a minute for Jeanette to realize where she was. She was smaller than a grain of rice on the very seat that she once stood on. It was warm, it was the warmth of her ass that was sitting on it recently. This wasn't real, right? The girl looked around, things seemed enlarged. The true terror hasn't even settled in yet.

From the distance her vision was blurred, turning her head around as she heard a loud glass door open and shut behind as a quaking sound was heard. It was a terrorizing one. As if a beast was approaching.

Toom. Toom. Toom.

It became clear who was coming. It was Beatrice. The average fit brown-haired girl was someone she could glare at a mile away if she could. Beatrice would be approaching the bike as her black and white Converse shoes stepped on the sidewalk, adjusting her black-rimmed glass as she got closer with every step.

Jeanette felt her body go cold, shuttering in fear, speechless as the behemoth-sized of her once victim was towering over her. It was bad enough that her shadow was cast over her. She fell on her knees, waving her hands in the air, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"B-Beatrice! BEATRICE! OH MY GOD-" The micro blonde screamed as the gigantic black-legging-covered thigh that belonged to Beatrice rose over the chair to get both of her legs between the legs.

For once this bully was asking for help, help from the girl that she used to pick on. Her ass would loom over the blonde, a tease of what was to come. The black leggings Beatrice wore emphasized the shape of her butt, which formed a heart shape rear as the seams designs can be distinct as ever along with her panty-lines.

Beatrice was unaware of what was down at her seat, if she cared to notice she would easily mistake her bully as a speck, a bug of some sort. She would bring her legs between the seat of her bike as she would adjust the direction she would start pedaling. Her gigantic ass would loom over the tiny for a moment, then would raise as it firmly would press down into the ground, sealing the outside light, bringing her bully into a pitch darkness of hell.

Jeanette saw her world shift in rather an instant. Watching her victim's ass come down on top of her. Thankfully by how the seat was designed her ass-cheeks wouldn't land on top of her directly. The downfall was that she was pinned underneath her actual ass! The smell, it was sweaty, humid, it smelt like ass cheeks. There was no way to be more specific about it. Her world was in darkness, the only break she was given was when her ass raised a few times to gain momentum.

This whole situation was fucked up for Jeanette. Is this what Karma was? That's what she began to think to herself. This whole situation felt as if it was set up just for her. Or she was just unlucky. The outside world would be heard as birds were chirping, some people talking and cars driving by. Jeanette continued to scream, and despite screaming and rolling around what she could, there was no progress. She could hear the wheels of her bikes rolling on the sidewalk as the destination was not clear. Jeanette had to get her attention somehow. But would it be a good idea?

Beatrice continued to pedal her way home. The home was half an hour from the college she attended. The commute overall wasn't terrible but it was unfortunate in the rain in heat. Currently, her ass-cheeks did feel a bit sweaty as her mistake was pushing herself to get home sooner than usual.

Beatrice finally was near her home, she had to cross a park that she typically rode through to cut some time off. The scenery was typically beautiful as well. She would enjoy this moment as things were peaceful for her. She was fortunate to avoid Jeanette today. Things today were looking bright and she had no idea how good things were right now.

Things were going great until she felt a rumble in her belly as she pedaled slower by the result. Considering how much effort she was putting into her body, she couldn't help but relieve something out of her that was quite silent.

Pshhh~

Jeanette wouldn't expect things to get much worse than they currently were. Once more, that was an incorrect assumption. The motion of her pedaling would slow down, hearing a grumble from her stomach which traveled down to the butt that was on top of her. Suddenly she was sprayed on by a toxic fume that came from her butthole. It was a silent fart, one that caused a thick and toxic area of waste that would envelop her. It was enough air that it pushed her against the seat. She squirmed, screaming as her eyes and nose were burning. She was crying from this. The poor girl just wanted to be released and go back to her old life. If she had to beg for it, get on her knees she would. She would apologize for everything she did if that's what it took.

Beatrice pedaled once more, a sign that her stomach wasn't agreeing with her from what she had eaten earlier. She stood up to gain momentum, causing the tiny to be free once more. At least, fresh air! She gasped, staring at the heart-shaped ass that formed around Beatrice's butt. The butt that just recently gassed her nearly to death!

"Beatrice! Down HERE! PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME! I BEEN ON YOUR SEAT! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! I'LL DO ANY-" She screamed.

Suddenly another force of the wind would strike her, she lowered her ass once more as she impulsively let out another burst of wind from her butt-hole. It wasn't intentional as she was just trying to push herself to go faster for a brief moment. Sadly, it caused her to pass gas and send the girl flying off the seat from the force of the gas wind.

The world around Janette would almost freeze as if time was slowed down at this very moment. She went flying backward off the seat she once was sitting on, the same seat she was sharing with Beatrice. Falling back, her head turned, eyeing the tire that was spinning. This was it, huh? All that apologizing and it did nothing. This was truly the true definition of Karma. Once feeling you were on the top, now being the very bottom and perishing like an insignificant bug you were. Maybe this was deserving, but she didn't want to die. There were tear in her eyes, tears that wouldn't change what fate decided for her.

Time continued. With little to no warning, Jeanette's back landed on the rear tire, gripped along with it as she was rolled forward. Before she could scream or raise a hand, she was rolled upside down and crushed into the pavement below her. Crushed into a bloody pulp, a small red stain was left on her tire. Beatrice took a look back on her seat for a moment then looked forward again as nothing there was to be seen.

Jeanette has been terminated from The Shrinking Rapture.

Chapter End Notes:

End of story. Hope you enjoyed!