- Text Size +

Part 1


Odo Island, Japan, 1994. An old fisherman, whose named is Hiroshi, was out catching fish for the village, for he owned a business selling fish to the villagers of the Island. He’s always made sure the fish is fresh, and so it did. Every day just seemed like a normal day. But this day won’t be like any other.


Later that night, Hiroshi was in the village returning home. But then a small tremor was felt. What could this be? An Earthquake? Very unlikely, because Earthquakes don’t start every few seconds and stop at the same amount. It even proved that it isn’t so as the tremors got stronger and stronger.


“What’s going on?” Hiroshi said.

“We don’t know? It could be something big!” One of the villagers said.

“Miroku! Turn on your Search Light and see what’s causing the tremors!” Hiroshi shouted to the Island's Guard, who did just that. But what the light revealed made everyone horrified.


What the guard’s light was showing appeared to be a foot of a woman clad in a leather black ballet shoe and what looked like a silver skirt, but it was HUGE! Like say two thousand feet tall! How could a woman that large even exist?


The gigantic creature crushed some of the villagers home (Which no one was in them luckily), causing the whole village in a state of panic!


“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?”

“It’s a Giantess!”

“A what!?”

“You heard. A Giantess, meaning a woman at an abnormal height. A Local told me tales about Terania. An Island full of Giant Women big enough to where we’re specks to even this one, and she’s a Goddess to us.”

“And there’s one on Odo Island!?”

“Obviously!”

“Welp! We’re screwed! RUN! RUN LIKE THE ISLAND’S HAVING A CRAZY MEGA VOLCANO ERUPTION LIKE IN THOSE BAD DISASTER FILM AND FIND SHELTER!!!!!!"


Hiroshi, who overheard all this, didn’t think Giant Women, nor any Giants exist. But lo and behold, there is a 2,000 foot tall woman on Odo Island. The Giantess however, didn’t make further movement just yet. She just stood there, looking down at the village, proving that she is aware that she’s a Giantess.


For further details, the outfit the Giantess (Who was 21 years of age) is wearing was actually a Kimono Dress in a couple enchanting shades of silver, but has a skirt long enough to cover her feet, giving it a gown-like look (And HUGE boobs that are bigger than basket balls). She also had blue eyes, straight, long black hair that even falls past her hips with a big, oval shaped odango and two hair sticks made of solid gold and she had a pair of blue earrings that have white jewelry with blue flowers on them as a texture. Something that some Japanese Bowls would have. She was indeed very beautiful, regardless of the fact that she’s big enough to loom over even a city like Tokyo.


Just as the villagers found shelter, the Giantess started to move again. She knew that all the villagers below her are hiding in their shelters, but the villagers didn’t know this. They just watched as the Giantess further explored her surroundings, while crushing more homes as a result of her massive size. Not to mention that the outfit she had made her look like she was from Japan in the 1490s.


“Hmmmm, this is very interesting.” She said as she took the guards tower off from the ground after the guard fled to the same shelter everyone else did.


“What should we do!?”

“What the hell do you mean!? Did you look at how big she is? Her foot is like 300 feet long! She’s obviously big enough to crush 7 homes under her foot.”

“I don’t think we need to do anything.” Hiroshi said. “She may have crushed half of the town flat, but she doesn’t seem to be doing that for evil purposes. She’s just exploring from the looks of it.”


And he was right. The Mega Giantess never had any evil intentions. She just continued exploring the whole Island until there was nothing else left for her to explore. Then the Giantess looked towards the shelter everyone was in.


“Sorry if I made you all hide and for stepping on some of your home’s little ones.” The Giantess said. “I was just exploring your island. Although I thought that this was Japan, but it isn’t. Still, it was fun exploring your island.”


The Giantess then used some sort of magic she possessed to open a portal, and disappeared through it, leaving Hiroshi and the rest of the villagers speechless knowing that she saw them hiding in their shelters. She wasn’t simply a dumb brute, nor an aggressive Kaiju. And she seemed apologetic even?


But what Hiroshi and The Villagers do know is this. If the Mega Giantess is trying to visit Japan, then everyone there must be warned immediately! 


The next day, in the morning of Tokyo, a girl, age of 20, leaned upon the balcony of her apartment. Her name was Yuna Fujiwara, and she worked at Tokyo News as a Journalist. She had been working for weeks, and finally got her big break. But she was bored. So very bored. She wanted to do something on her big break, and Anzu, a friend of hers, was spending time with her family. But seeing as it’s the weekend, she dedicated to spend the night out on her own.


The later that day, Yuna was taking a stroll down the streets of Tokyo, until she saw some commotion coming from Hiroshi and some of the villagers of Odo Island, who talked about their encounter with the Mega Giantess from last night.


“You guys said WHAT paid Odo Island a visit!?” A Man said to Hiroshi, trying to make sure he didn’t misheard.


“You heard correct. A Giant Woman!” Hiroshi responded. “And she’s from the Island of Terania. The home of Mega Giantesses like her.”


“That Island’s just an old legend.” A Woman said.


“And the legends are true from what I and everyone else saw.” Hiroshi remarked.

“It’s true! We all saw her!”

“She was HUGE! Like 2,000 feet tall!”

“She was also busty, and crushed half of our village.”

“Though she was exploring.”


Some people were shocked over this news. Others still didn’t believe it. Yuna however, was one of those who did believe it. You see, Yuna had a secret her whole life, and that was that she grew up a lesbian. Meaning that she was attractive towards other women. Including taller ones. And not just women who are just a foot taller than a six foot man. Women, who are Giants who are taller than a 30 story building. Giantesses was always a fantasy Yuna had since childhood, and wished they were real, so that she can be with one. However, Japan had Anti-Same Sex Marriage Laws, meaning that Yuna would have to keep her Sexual Orientation a secret. Yuna had spent her young adulthood just reporting news. Even if she’s 20 years of age, and had graduated High School early.


Giant Women do exist after all? Yuna wanted to meet the Giantess, but wasn’t sure considering how huge the Giantess is.


Later that night, Yuna met her friend Anzu at a Cafe, who she talked about what she heard from some of the residents of Odo Island on what they saw. Anzu also worked in the News Business with Yuna, but was a news reporter, broadcasting live news.


“A Giantess from Terania? Are you sure they weren’t joking?” Anzu said to her friend.


“They don’t seem like they’re joking.” Yuna replied. “They said it’s an Island full of Giant Women who tower over everything, and that she would visit Japan. I do have a thing for Giant Women, but I don’t know if I should feel ecstatic, or frightened. And you do know why, right?”


Anzu was the only one in Japan who accepted Yuna for who she was, so she would know where she’s coming.


“Yes, I do know that this was because of the fact that you’re a lesbian who grew up being into Giant Women. But if Giant Women do exist, then I wouldn’t think this is a dream come true. Especially since what this Giant Woman might do.”


One Monday afternoon, Yuna was once again at her apartment, having some green tea. The thought of the Giantess kept dancing in her mind.


“Those villagers didn’t say that she’s bad.” She said to herself. “Still, I would love to meet the Giantess.”


As she sat in the living room, she felt small tremors from with her cup of Green Tea. The same ones Hiroshi and the Villagers of Odo Island felt, which also got stronger and stronger. Rattling her home like an Earthquake. After staying still for a few seconds, she felt another powerful boom that threw her off balance. As another one was felt, she heard the screams of the citizens outside as more booming footfalls were felt.


Yuna hurried to her room, and sped out the balcony, just to see that everything went dark. That something is casting a shadow all over Tokyo.It can’t be cloudy, for there weren't a lot of clouds today. But she heard a man saying something, below where she’s at.


“Nani!?” he muttered. “The old fisherman was telling the truth!”


This caused Yuna to look up at what it was, and as she did so, her face blushed like mad. Looming above Tokyo, was the Mega Giantess herself, whose shadow cast almost the whole city of Tokyo as panic was all over the streets, with the screams of the citizens of Tokyo being heard as sirens went off.


The legends were true. There were giant women from the Island of Terania. And the same one that visited Odo Island the other night was in Tokyo.


As the panicked citizens ran about like headless chickens, Yuna peered up at the towering woman. She was taller than Tokyo Tower. Twice the size of said tower to be exact. The Giantess stopped and looked all over Tokyo, simply watching the citizens in fascination. All around Yuna came the cries of the panicked populace.


“Run! It’s a Giantess!”

“Oh My God!”

“We’re all going to die!”

“Get to shelter, NOW!”

“How the hell’s a Giant of that size possibly exist!?”

“You see the size of her legs? She’d overtake us in two steps! We’re done for!”


As people scattered all over the streets, Yuna dedicated to meet the giant woman herself. But she couldn’t without everyone pushing past her. So she thought of an idea.


“Listen to me, all of you!” She shouted. “Find Shelter immediately! I’ll, um…I’ll handle the giant!”


“Handle her?” one of the citizens said incredulously. “What the hell are ya gonna do? Stub her shoe?”


Yuna’s sense of confidence was evaporating by the minute. But she knew what she must do. “I’ll try to make contact. See if she can be, er, reasoned with.”


“Your funeral, lady,” the man said.


As the citizens went to find shelter, Yuna was alone on the very street that was full of people fleeing for their lives a few minutes ago. Then that the giantess began to move.


Yuna watched in morbid fascination as a titanic foot suddenly started to rise. The Mega Giantess stepped casually over the smaller buildings, while holding up her skirt.


With a resounding crash, her humongous black, ballet shoe-clad foot touched down upon the city street—landing just short of where Yuna was standing. The ground trembled with this mighty impact like none Yuna hadn’t felt. The size of the immense appendage before him caused her to gulp in terror. It was easily longer than a fishing barge.


Her gaze was so fixed upon that mammoth foot that she failed to notice a pair of huge eyes drifting her way. The giantess had spotted her.


“Oops!” The Giantess said. “I almost stepped on you, little fella! Sorry about that.”


Yuna’s ears perked up. The giant had spoken. Perhaps she could indeed be reasoned with. Moments later, she stooped down as a dark shadow eclipsed her world.


The female journalist felt the pads of two mighty fingers pinch her sides. Her stomach lurched as she stood up straight, carrying her into the heavens. The wind rushed in Yuna’s ears and her head swam. At last she was deposited on the soft plane of her outstretched palm.


From this perspective, Yuna could finally see her face, as her view was no longer obscured by the jutting promontory of her chest. Blinking dumbly, she peered up at a strikingly beautiful visage the size of a hill. The Giantess’ lovely eyes stared back at her, each as big and blue as a pond. Below this was a long, perfectly shaped nose with dark flaring nostrils that looked like they could almost inhale a man entirely. Further down, Yuna gasped at a positively massive pair of lips. When the giantess grinned at her, her mouth was like any sweet and soft smile, but was still to a length greater than Yuna’s body. She gazed at a wall of huge white teeth the size of houses, each so smooth and shiny that Yuna could see her reflection in them.


“Aren’t you just adorable?” she cooed at her. Yuna felt her beautiful, yet thunderous voice reverberating in her chest and the warm breeze of her breath swept over her person. Though momentarily struck dumb, she shook herself suddenly and remembered her task.


“Excuse me, m-miss,” she stammered nervously while blushing. “My name is Y-Yuna Fujiwara. Journalist of Tokyo News. Your presence is creating quite a stir and f-frightening the citizens. Might I ask your, er, intentions?”


“I am Yuki Ishiro,” the giantess replied. “Princess of Terania. You have nothing to fear from me, little one. I mean no harm. I’m merely exploring your precious, tiny island of Japan.”


“I see,” said Yuna. “Well, do try and be cautious, miss.”


“I’ll try.” she insisted. “Japan is so wondrous! I remembered my mother’s stories when I was a little Giantess. I only half-believed them but curiosity got the best of me. It took a few tries opening a portal here, but, here I am in Japan. The land of the little humans! And even on the other Island I was at, you’re real after all!”


Yuki lifted her other hand and placed a huge index finger, tip downwards, next to Yuna. The fingernail was a little more than twice her height.


“You’re even smaller than I imagined!” the giant princess said breathily. “You can’t be much more than an inch high, a half an inch at most!”


Yuna’s pride got the better of her. She cleared her throat pointedly. “For the record miss, that I am five foot and ten inches. A quite respectable height.”


Yuki chuckled at this, sending more vibrations through Yuna’s bones. “I’ll remember that,” she said, “that in this world I am the aberration. My, I’m big enough to even loom over your city. Why, if you were to climb from my shoes to the top of my head, it would surely take you hours on end!”


She glanced down at her figure with a mischievous smirk. “And I daresay there’d be a few…obstacles along the way.”


Against her better judgment, Yuna found himself at the edge of her palm, her eyes following her gaze. Awestruck, she took in the vast acreage of the giantess’s body below. Or tried to. Once again, she found her view obstructed by her ample bosom. From her present height, Yuna realized she could see straight down the streets of Tokyo between her monumental breasts. It was a rather ominous void that looked vast enough to swallow her up, should she lose her footing. It wouldn’t be a problem if she was looking at this view out from a window of an Airliner. Blushing, Yuna took a step back.


Yuki swept her eyes over her form once more, seemingly lost in thought. “My, what a perilous trek that would be for you.”


Yuna gulped. Did she mean to test that hypothesis? She wasn’t sure if she was terrified or excited by the prospect. “I…I’m afraid I have little skill for…mountaineering, miss,” she said.


“Indeed?” the immeasurable Princess asked. “What a shame. Well, speaking of perilous treks, my own journey took a lot out of me. Why don’t I find somewhere to sit down so we can get better acquainted?”


“Sit down?” Yuna repeated. “I’m not so sure that’s—whoa!”


The female journalist lost her balance and tumbled into her hand as the giant princess began to move. Carefully, she made her way down the streets of Tokyo, her tremendous, black ballet-clad feet cracking the tarmac road with each step and leaving deep, cracked, trench-like footprints. The street was narrow and decidedly not built for her dimensions. As such, the giant princess ended up crushing houses, bridges and smaller buildings. As for taller buildings (Such as Skyscrappers) her kimono’s long, gray skirt knocked down some of the skyscrapers. Good thing everyone evacuated even the houses and smaller buildings before she crushed them. Otherwise she would’ve killed a bunch of Humans.


Yuna peered over the edge of her hand with dread, watching the damage unfold. Two thousand feet below, she saw the dot-like forms of citizens fleeing before her booming footfalls. Every so often, one would stumble to the ground and Yuna’s heart caught in her throat. But to her credit, she was careful not to step on anyone, pausing in mid-stride as they scurried away.


While Yuki was strolling through Tokyo, News of her presence was already broadcasting. Anzu, Yuna’s friend, was reporting the events live.


“This is awesome! Truly Amazing!” Anzu’s Cameraman said. “I mean, this will give me all kinds of ideas.”

“Would you knock it off!” Anzu said. “I’m sorry ladies and gentlemen, please excuse us. We too, are shocked and baffled by the enormity of this… this situation! As you can see,” she continued. “All roads out of the city are in a congestive state of chaos and public panicking. What you’re seeing is not some camera trick or public hoax, this is live! There truly is a Giant Woman standing a 2,000 feet in height and walking the streets of our city while crushing everything in her path! And from what we can gather from a conversation the Giantess had with one of our workers, the Giantess goes by the name Yuki Ishiro, and is a Princess of an Island called Terania. She is dressed in a Silver Kimono Dress and has other features that make her look like she’s from Japan’s Ancient Times. But from the destruction she’s causing, every event from today will be canceled.”


After this had happened a few times, Yuki began to get playful. She dipped her foot downwards towards a fleeing citizen and nimbly caught him with just the tip of her black ballet shoe. From her higher altitude, Yuna couldn’t hear it but she was certain the man was screaming bloody murder. At the very least, he was squirming like mad.


“Gotcha! Hee hee hee!” Yuki giggled. She involuntarily lifted the man with her shoe, putting him on top where her toes would be at, and moved her foot up and down, throwing the man above before landing back down on her shoe again.


“Princess Yuki, have a care!” Yuna called. “You’ll crush him!”


Yuna watched the scene below and felt a chill run up her spine. This titanic princess had overpowered a full-grown man with only the tip of her shoe. Her imagination lingered on the destruction she could wreak with the rest of her person. Yuna was glad that she appeared to be gentle. She doubted the full force of the Japanese Military could have harmed her if she was not. They couldn’t even use Nuclear Bombs, because that would wipe Tokyo off the face of the Earth, while turning what was Tokyo into a Nuclear Deathzone. This does kinda feel like what she saw on TV. Except none of the Giantess stuff she saw had a Giant Princess in them.


Reluctantly, Yuki released the grip of her foot and let the man tumble back onto the road. He laid there for a moment, seemingly winded. But a nudge from the giantess’s great BIG foot sent him bolting away.


At last, she arrived at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This building was 242.9 Meters (Or 797 ft.) tall, which meant that it should at least be big enough for Yuki to sit down on. Without a second thought, Yuki gently sat her backside onto the roof, taking a seat. Yuna could hear the building creak and groan under her weight. She wondered if anyone was still inside the tower, and what sort of view they were getting from within the tower itself.


The giantess was holding her hand level with her massive, busty chest and, once again, Yuna couldn’t help but stare at those vast mounds of flesh and the intimidating chasm between them. Yuki noticed her gaze and began to laugh, causing those magnificent hills to quiver.


“You can look but I wouldn’t get too close,” she said. “A little human like you could get lost in there.”


Yuna was contemplating that idea when the giantess suddenly bent forward to inspect something on the ground. Her hand dipped down and scooped an item from the road. As she sat back up, Yuna noticed not one, not two, but six trucks full of fish gripped between her fingers. The truck drivers had thankfully long since fled. The humongous princess eyed the contents of the trucks hungrily. The fish were positively minuscule compared to her, smaller than chickpeas, but the fish in the trucks (Which are a mixture of salmon and tuna) were appealing. Yuna heard a low rumble emanate from her belly some hundred or so feet below her.


“Hardly more than a mouthful,” the giant princess said ruefully. “But I could use a snack.”


Yuki licked her lips and brought the trucks up to her mouth. She opened wide and tipped the trucks slightly, allowing the fish to tumble into her vast maw. Yuna looked on in awe as Yuki swallowed an orchard’s worth of fish in one go. She then put the now empty trucks back down on the ground.


“That was tasty. Got anything to drink in this city? I’m parched,” the giantess said. Before Yuna could answer, she heard a female voice saying that she’s gonna try and interview her. It was Anzu, who was now right next to where Yuki was sitting. Yuki thought it was fun to be interviewed, so she picked up Anzu and her cameraman (While they were unaware), and placed them in the same hand Yuna was in.


“What the? Yuna!?” she exclaimed.

“Hehe… Hi Anzu.” Yuna said.

“You know her Yuna?” Asked Yuki with interest.

“Oh, yes… This is my friend Anzu. We work at the same news company.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you miss Anzu. I just overheard you saying you were gonna ‘Try to interview me’, so I thought I’d help you by bringing you and your friend to my hand for a better experience.”

“Oh, uh, of course…” Anzu said, remembering what she needed to do. “So, uh, Princess Yuki. What exactly are your intentions?”

“Oh, so you know my name?”

“From a conversation we overheard, yes.”


So Yuki told Anzu the same thing she told Yuna, although Anzu didn’t think that crushing those buildings and such wasn’t part of her intention.


“Still… I am thirsty after eating those fish. I just don’t know where to find something to drink.”


She didn’t have to for long, for she saw a lake at the Inokashira Park.


“Would you look at that? I didn’t need to search high and low. That lake over there has water. Enough for me to drink the whole thing.” She said jokingly.


Gingerly, Yuki set her gently back down on firm ground before getting up to drink from the Inokashira Park lake. She did however, had to lay on her breasts in order to do so, which resulted in them pressing down on the ground as she gulped a big amount of water.


After a moment, the giant princess slurped up the rest of the lake’s water before having another audible gulp as the giantess swallowed the water. Yuki got back up and took a deep breath of relief.


“You know,” she said coyly, “Visiting your world is nice. But the only way any Giantess will believe I’ve been to the land of humans is if I bring back…a little human. What say you, Miss Journalist Yuna? Taking a Vacation to the Land of Giant Women as a way to get the ‘Juiciest Story ever’? I promise to bring you home again in one piece.”


Yuna stared into the twin pools of her beautiful blue eyes. She bit her gigantic lip cutely with a pleading expression.


“That…that could be nice,” She admitted.


“Then it's settled." Yuki said. “But before we go… I think I have the perfect spot for someone like you.”


With a mischievous wink, the giant princess dangled Yuna above her colossal chest. She released her grip and allowed her to fall into crevasse of her cleavage. Yuna managed to poke her head out.


“Enjoy the ride, little one,” Yuki said, patting her breasts and sending an earthquake through Yuna’s new surroundings. She turned back and opened a portal to her home.


To Be Continued!