- Text Size +
After what seemed like hours, a woman walked in and looked around. I tried being quiet, maybe she would leave and i wouldn't be put through this anymore. What i didn't know was that she was the manager and she wasn't going to stop until she found me. After about 5mins, she looked at the hamper, i could see everything she was doing through a slit on the hamper's side. She walked over, kicked over the hamper and i rolled out.

"Dont talk," she started. "We've gotten several complaints about you not wanting to comply so as the manager to this store, its my job to make sure you do. I'm going to break you in the hard way until you decide to stop struggling."

Before i could react she lifted my small frame up and laid me out on the table where she tied some string around my hands and feet to keep me from moving. From here i got a better look at her massive size and bot was she massive. Even from my height i could tell she must've stood close to 6ft tall but her girth was unbelievable. A belly so large that it spilled out and over the table i was laying on when she got close to me. An ass wider than i could conceive, easily wider than 4ft and it popped out like another 2 ft, i began to wonder how she can even use the bathroom. Then came her tits, giant heavy tits each one being bigger than my entire body at this height. I was staring in awe at her sheer size when she started.

After removing her shirt she pulled her bra up and her tits spilled onto the table like a fleshy avalanche. I couldn't even scream since they rolled over me and completely covered my face and body. After struggling a bit she lifted both breasts off of me and held them up. I gasped for air and was immediately assaulted by the smell coming off of the sweaty underside of her breasts. She then lifted my body and pressed me back first against her stomach, it wasn't until i saw her lifting her tits higher up that i realized what she was doing. By then it was to late and i watch in horro as she released her tits and they slapped against her belly, completely trapping me. I tried to move but was tied tight, i tried screaming but my mouth was flooded by fat as soon as it opened. Ironically all the sweat underneath her breasts made it possible for me to slide my face and turn my head so i was looking up. It was here that i found a gap under her tits and i immediately tried to breath. My mouth, still being filled with fat meant i had to breath in through my nose and take in her musky aroma. Suddenly the pressure began to increase and i realized that she was putting her bra back on.

I couldn't even hear what was going on around me from my prison of fat, so i didn't know that she had already gotten fully dressed and walked back out into the store to finish her shift. The only clue i had that she was walking was the subtle increase and decrease in pressure as her tits bounced with each step she took. At one point i was finally able to free my mouth from the fat which  invaded it and i tried screaming, but it didn't illicit any type of response from her or anyone around her.

Being trapped in her tits meant i had no idea of what was going on around me. So i didn't notice when she purposely began layering clothing onto herself until there was a sudden increase in the amount of sweat. She had put on another shirt, a long sleeve shirt on top of that, and then decided to go for a walk out in the sun. I had already grown accustomed to the smell and the sweat wasn't much to deal with until she got outside and it began to rain down on me. No matter how hard i tried there was no escaping it, i was trapped and the only thing that kept me from drowning in her sweat, was the pooled sweat around my face would drain when her breasts bounced with each step she took.

All i wanted was for this all to end, the heat was unbearable and the taste was even worse. I felt her come to a stop and hoped that meant she was done and releasing me. Little did i know that we had just gotten to her car and her "breaking me in" had only just begun.