- Text Size +
After reaching the car She began to remove clothing until she was back into her regular attire. I was unaware of any change since under her tits, all i could sense was hot, damp, darkness. She got into the car and drove to a more secluded area of the parking lot before finally removing her bra to extract me. She lifted her breasts and i plopped out onto her lap gasping for air. The bright sunlight coming in through the windshield temporarily blinded me but the air felt cold and refreshing on my skin. It was short-lived though since she dropped her tits onto me while i lay on her lap, once again trapping me under their oppressive weight. This time however i wasn't able to find a way to breath so within seconds panic began to sink in. I didn't realize how weak this ordeal had left me until i tried to move my body, I was blacking out when she finally lifted the tit that was covering my upper body and face. Words didn't come out, just grunts and gasps as i sucked in all the air my lungs could hold before she released her breasts again onto my face, once again sealing me. I felt her lift up her other tit and i felt cold air running over my legs and began wondering what she was planning.

Above me this woman was busily working on tying up my legs and arms to prevent any kind of escape should i try and run. It wasn't an easy task as she had to keep moving her massive breasts out of the way. The sheer weight and size of her tits served a purpose though, they firmly held me in place while she first bound my ankles. She then bound my hands at the waist before finally lifting the tit covering my face once again. She continued to tie me up until she was sure i was secure, i didn't even have the energy left to struggle. Before she finally released me from her breasts she gagged me to make sure i stayed quiet as well. The entire time she didn't utter a single word, she just continued about her business as if i wasn't even a person. She placed my bound body on the passenger seat as she began putting her clothes back on. I wanted desperately to try and talk my way out of this mess but the gag was held in tightly, i just sat and watched her as she changed into a blouse and a knee length skirt and panty hose.

I didn't have to wonder what she was doing for long as she turned to me, picked my small frame up with one arm and stepped outside of the car again. Outside of the car with her back to the door she placed me behind her and turned me upside down. While she held me with one hand i saw her free hand reach back and pull the elastic of her skirt and panty hose just enough for me to slide in. Before i could even react properly my head was in her panty hose and sliding in further. Immediately the pressure from the panty hose pushed my face into her ass crack, the smell was intense and surprisingly bad. I couldn't do anything, since the gag forced me to breath in through my nose i had to endure.

She was still standing outside the car, as i looked through the sheer material of her panty hose i was able to make out the floor below. She pulled the elastic further and began to sort of shake and jiggle in an attempt to force me lower into her panty hose. For five minutes she would shake and bounce, the entire time my face would go deep into her ass crack before sliding back out to repeat the process. When she finally stopped she had lowered my head a few inches below her ass. The sunlight filtering in accentuated each and every dimple in her cratered ass and thighs. Each cheek hung down and her crack gave way to a horrifying sight. A giant bush stared right back at me as i was assaulted by a completely different smell. I began to wonder when was the last time this woman had showered and was caught off guard when i saw thick globs of cum dripping off of her hairs. It was then that i started to struggle and i heard her laugh to herself and she pulled her bra strap and looped it around the back of my ankles and her blouse cover my legs. She then let her skirt drop down to its full length and i was completely hidden from view. I felt her reach back and spread her ass cheeks apart before back into the door and pushing my torso deep into her ass crack. Her bending over also brought her pussy and its odor much closer to my face but by now i once again had no energy left to even turn my head as her curly hairs rubbed my face. When she stood back up it was as if her ass had eaten my body. Both cheeks wrapped all the way around my torso and i was completely immobilized, the only thing i could still move was my neck.

After a good 20mins of situating me against her body she got back into her car and sat down. My back curved along with her ass as she bent her body into the seat. The majority of her weight was centered on my chest, but the car seat had more cushion than i expected and actually allowed me room to breath. It wasn't too uncomfortable, but it was a very tight fit. My face was buried deep into the forest of her pubic hairs and i could clearly see how turned on she was as her pussy kept leaking out its thick cum. She leaned back and lifted her skirt to admire her handy work and i could feel her cum dripping down my neck and for once, i was glad i was gagged. Through the tangled mess of hair i could barely make out her face over her giant belly and tits. Satisfied she leaned forward again and started the car.

Her leaning forward plunged me back into semi darkness, with faint light filtering through her skirt. Now even deeper into her bush i could actually feel the heat emanating off of her sex as she drips onto my face. She drove for what seemed like an eternity and made sure to exaggerate every bump she hit. Every time she hit the gas her body would shift back mixing in a little fresh air with the incredibly stale air i was breathing. Every time she stopped though she would shift forward and completely engulf my face with her lips. As the drive went on she would get wetter and wetter after every red light to the point where she actually clogged one of my nostrils. After a good 40 minutes of aimless driving i hear her pull into somewhere. With her thighs on either side of my head i can't really hear, but i was able to make out that she was ordering food. Waiting for the food was hellish since she would periodically lean forward and press my face against her pussy. Her clit would rub against my forehead and even in the dim lighting i could make out the strands of cum stretching over my face whenever she backed off. Finally the car moves and she parks it under a tree to devour her lunch.

She spread her thighs a little and lifted her skirt so i could also participate in her feeding. She ate, and ate, and ate taco after taco and burritos. Underneath her i had a better view since she had leaned back a little, i just stared in awe as i watch her eat enough food to feed 5 people. After she finished she just sat back and let herself enjoy what was going on. Then she did the unthinkable, she farted. My body shook when it came out of her anus, and her position meant it had no where to go but down.

"oh wow, i love taco bell" she said, "i just hate how much gas it always give me"

Thats when the smell hit and i began straining my neck in a futile attempt to escape the stench. My struggling must've turned her on because her clit grew firm and hard and she reached a hand under her skirt and began playing with it. More and more fluids began dripping out of her cunt and it wasn't long before i was drowning under her. Once she wasn't hearing me gasping i felt her hand reach for me and loosen the gag until it was pulled out of my mouth and i was gasping for air again. She quickly returned to playing with her clit while she hovered her pussy just above my face giving me enough room to gasp for air. As she got more into it she would scrub her pussy against my face before lifting up. This went on for a good 10mins, with the intervals becoming more and more intense, and her scrubbing episodes would last longer and longer. As she was reaching her climax she held herself above me as she rubbed herself faster and faster until she finally came.

It came on pretty sudden, first she began trembling before releasing a deep moan and covering my face in her cum. After she came she sat back down on my face and leaned back on my open mouth i could feel her cum dripping into my mouth. It tasted very strong, and with my nose clogged i had no choice but to let it fall into my mouth. My refusing to swallow meant that it pooled up at the back of my throat and that i couldn't talk, just gurgle. It was a couple of minutes before she finally regained her composure and moved to situate me again. She looked down at me, quite proud of the mess she had made and smiled as she replaced the gag. Only i didnt have a chance to spit out any of her cum and with my mouth sealed i now had no choice but to swallow it. She just stared at me and i knew she had done it on purpose, her eyes moved to my throat when she saw me finally start swallowing and her smile got bigger.

"good boy" she said, "now its time to take u home"

That was the last thing i heard before she shifted her body again and closed her thighs around my head. I heard the rhythmic pumping of the radio and felt her start to dance and bounce on me as she started her trip home. I began to wonder if i would even be alive when we reached her house as we hit another red light and her pussy pressed against my face once again.