- Text Size +
What the hell, just getting started, its been like an hour and i'm still not done? I had been going down on her for like 10mins straight and now she had parted her legs enough to let me breath, but still have my face against her pussy. I heard clicking of a mouse and typing above me and i guess i must've fallen asleep after sometime because when i woke up i was now turned around with the back of my head on the cushion of the office chair. I tried to move but she tied my arms to the armrest. She wasn't around so i began to get confused, where could she be, did she leave me here like this on purpose so i could be found like this?

It wasn't long before she came back into the my office with a bunch of snacks and drinks. She smiled down at my as she sucked the tip of cheesy finger. She was completely naked, her tits were enormous, hanging down to her belly button and she must've have seen me staring because she picked on up. She then came over to me and told me to lick it and she dropped it onto my face. I turned away and she grabbed me by the neck, straddled me, and dropped both of her oversized breasts onto my face. Once again i couldn't breath and after struggling for a bit, i gave in and started licking her nipples. She purred with delight and allowed me to gasp a little air. She toyed with me like this for a good half an hour, massaging my face with her breasts, dragging them across my face, and slapping me around with them. Soon after she decided that her asshole itched, and i was to scratch and clean it with my tongue while she continued using my computer. I didn't really comprehend what she wanted until she turned around and above me was an ass so large it actually casted a shadow over me. The little bit of light that filtered down here only served to accentuate each and every dimple on her massive ass cheeks. Just breathing caused her ass and thighs to ripple and i was soon hypnotized by the jiggling fat. I only came to when she began to descend onto my face, as i tried to pull my head away she reached down and held it in place.

"Eat up assface, isn't this what you like...?" she mocked from above.

Even if i wanted to i couldn't answer as she pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her deep, dark crevice. It was hard for her but she managed to keep her ass cheeks apart enough to bring her anus right up to my face. I had already given up my now and positioned myself correctly to tongue her asshole. Once she reached my face she let go of her ass and it slammed shut around me with a loud clap. I began circling her anus with my tongue and i could feel her clenching her cheeks shut on my head. I went on under her ass for what must've been an hour with her occasionally lifting up for me to breath until she decided she wanted to come again only this time, it was gonna be different. She got off of me and i was so exhausted i couldn't even open my eyes, but i heard her walk off and start looking for something. She came back after a few minutes with a silicone dildo. She came up to me and had me open my mouth as wide as i could and she stuck the dildo in backwards till it was jammed in my mouth. Seemingly pleased with her idea, she turned her back to me, walked over to the seat and guided the dildo into her pussy. Her pussy had once again become a mess of slime and hair only there seemed to be more this time around. Once she got it in she slid down until she landed on my face and began grinding her pussy against the my face. Finally after some time she rose up and came back down onto my face. She then positioned my chin so that it would rub up against her clit which in turn stuck my nose farther up her ass. After finally positioning herself, she began to fuck my face. By this time i had already stopped caring, atleast i was able to breath like this. This went on for hours, with her slowly riding my face and slowly after building up speed and intensity until she came like a fountain onto my face. After her 5th orgasm my nose was clogged with the thick cum oozing out of her snatch and everytime she would cum it would travel down the dildo and into my mouth, I was drowning in her juices. Finally she decided to take a break, this meant she leaned forward enough for me to be able to pull in air from my nose through the small gap in her ass crack. The dildo and my mouth were still under her but i was able to breath and regain my sense for a bit. that all changed when she farted, my nose being in her asscrack caught the bulk of it right as it escaped her anus. I tried to cough but ended up twitching as she was laughing hysterically up above me. She then pulled the dildo out of my mouth and pressed her gooey pussy against my face and began sliding up and down it till she came again. She spent the next couple of hours switching between me eating her ass and her farting in my face, or her fucking my face until she came. She told me that she really enjoyed this, and that if i wanna keep my job, for as long as she works her i'm to be her slave at night after everyone leaves for the day. I tried to complain but was cut short when she sat on my face. I was trapped, and she knew my situation, my bank statements and bills were in my desk and she knew how much i needed this job. She had me right where she wanted me and there was nothing i could do about it.

She had tired of being in my office and decided to take me home to her house and continue the fun there. I had already accepted my fate as she led me through the building to her car naked and on a leash. Luckily there was no one there but it was humiliating none the less. We reached her car, a big SUV, and she led me to the drivers side first. Then she sat me on the floor facing the steering wheel and pushed my head back onto the seat. This was an all too familiar position as i looked over and saw her pulling off the pants she quickly threw on to walk out of the building. I guess the anticipation of what she was about to do got to her because she was literally dripping from her pussy. She smiled that evil smile i came to know already as she told me she was cold and wanted the heater on. It sounded strange, it being the middle of summer and all but in an instant i knew, she was making it hot on purpose. My mind was wandering and i didn't notice her climbing over me and shifting the seats around till i felt something drip onto my face. I looked up and saw her pussy staring back at me. Then she snapped me back to reality with her next statement.

"I wanted to test the suspension of this car so i'm gonna drive around for a bit and test it out on the speed bumps, hope you don't mind...?"