- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
For the three's of loyal readers who want to know what happened with the topless mer-giantess.
SIZE ISLAND OF HUMANITARIA,
SIZELOAN HOMEWORLD (08/11/09)

* * * * *

" 'Roger William Maddox, Esquire?' Meet Sizae-oni; GTS-goddess of the sea."

J-Rog weakly waved his right hand in greeting. Sizae-oni giggled and responded in kind with her giant fish-like tail. As a result, both men wound up being splashed with huge droplets of saltspray!

"When Ray telepathed me that he was bringing a blue-eyed blond Earthman here, I just had to come see for myself, in person. Humans with your hair and eye color are such a rarity in these parts."

"Uhm! Thank you."

Then, J-Rog realized something. He looked at Ray.

"Telepath? You mean, you're a mind-reader, too?"

"More of a transceiver," replied the sizehu: "A fringe benefit of my dad's semi-vampirized DNA. Watch!"

Ray closed his eyes, and placed his left index finger on his forehead. Almost instantly, J-Rog's mind was filled with the image of a list of fictional metals from Wikipedia! Specficially; the portion of the list beginning with "S."

"Stagnatanium: a magic power-dampening metal first mentioned in THE DEMON BUSTERS episode, 'Barefoot/Pregnant/Chained To The Stove.' "

"DEMON BUSTERS?" echoed J-Rog, out loud, in complete puzzlement.

"The Sizeloan counterpart of CHARMED," explained Ray: "It's a very popular show, here. And, that episode inspired me to get a supply of the stuff via Wishbone Special."

J-Rog frowned: "Is that all I'm going to be able to do here, while you're off doing whatever it is _you_ have to do, to get the Sitmobtia off my back? Watch TV?"

"Of course not," smiled Ray: "That's another reason I telepathically called ahead to Sizae-oni. You're going to be staying with her for a few days."

Whereupon, the aforementioned sea goddess lunged forward and swiped J-Rog off the top of the cliff! Laughing as she did so. J-Rog was initally too stunned to ask what was so funny. Then, he found out, as she placed him in her mouth...and under her tongue.

"Hey! Wait a mmmmmmmph!"

Ray grinned like the proverbial canary-eating cat as he waved good-bye to Sizae-oni, who merely nodded in response, this time, before diving back under the sea.

To panic-stricken J-Rog, it seemed like forever that he was trapped under the sea-goddess' tongue. In truth, however, it only took her five minutes, at most, to return to her vast undersea cave. When she sprang up, out of the entrance pool, she crawled over to her monumental throne and sat down, before extracting her little guest.

She could not help grinning as he sputtered (mostly with indignation) in the palm of her right hand.

"Hey! Wha....phoof!...What's the big...phoof! phoof!...idea?"

"Relax, little one. I apologize for the mischievous way I brought you, here. But, the exact location of my home is a secret. One that I don't share with anyone. Not even my best friends on Humanitaria!"

"I guess I should feel privileged. And, I probably would be...if I weren't soaking wet with saliva, at the moment."

"No problem," Sizae-oni replied. Whereupon, she reached down to what looked like a giant cosmetics case. From this, she withdrew a sponge the size of a boulder. She then stripped J-Rog down to his tighty-whiteys, so she could thoroughly dry him off with it!

When she was finally done doing that, J-Rog took a closer look at his surroundings. Only then did he notice how bright it was in the cave. Courtesy of the bioluminescent barnacles that clung to the orange limestone walls like conical pieces of Velcro.

He whistled in genuinely astounded admiration.

"Incredible place you have here!"

"Thank you," replied his hostess: "Would you like a guided tour of it? Or, would you prefer to postpone that in favor of some other...entertainment?"

She emphasized that last part with a suggestive grin and wink.

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
Next: whatever happened to Vorexia? Bwa-hahahahahaha!