- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Bianca shows jake what happens to slaves who disobey their owners.  Unfortunately for Jake, Bianca is getting hungry.

 December 24th Christmas Eve 12:08 pm.

"Permanently."

That word echoed in your head while Bianca lowered her enormous hand down and snatched you from the ground.  All five fingers were wrapped around you up to your neck while your head peeked out from the top of her fist.   She lifted you up to her stomach and lifts up her shirt so you can see her bare belly with the outline of her abs. 

"Ya see Jake, if you don’t want to play by my rules that’s fine, but if I don’t have an obedient slave to obey my every whim, why should I keep you around?"

Jake is shoved headfirst into her belly button and Bianca starts twisting him in circles inside her navel.  It doesn’t smell that bad, kind of like a faint sweaty, sweet smell.  The more she twists, the more your hair starts to collect lint and your face hurts from being rubbed so hard against her skin.  Bianca continues twisting and says

  “If your of no more use to me, why shouldn’t I just eat you and get it over with already?  That would be the easiest way for you to die and there would be no evidence left of your death.  Unless you count the way you’re coming out my bowels hehe." 

Bianca pulls you out of her belly button and brings you up to her pink chapsticked lips.  She tilts her head back and opens her mouth wide. You look down below to see two rows of sharp white teeth and a salivating pink tongue licking her lips.  She’s dangling you over the entrance to her stomach like your some kind of tasty snack.  Slowly she lowers you past her lips and into her mouth. 

Still dangling you pass her pearly whites and scream in desperation

  "Bianca Please Don’t Eat Me! I’m Sorry I Talked Back To you just don’t make me go any further."

  A Giggle echoes from her vocal cords and her warm strawberry breath washes over you along with scattered drops of her saliva. Bianca Continues to lower you down until your almost touching her uvula.  The monstrous tongue of your cousin starts to move again and licks you up and down almost as if it’s playing with you. The tongue lashed at you faster this time and Bianca nearly lost her grip on your body and you were almost sentenced to her tummy as a quick meal.

She does this for a few minutes while you plead with her not to swallow you but each of your cries are only responded with more laughs of your predicament.   Finally her tongue curls around you and sucks on you for a minute before she at long last takes you out of your humid and moist torture cell.  She drops your wet body on her palm and brings you up to eye level and says

  “Look at you all covered in my spit, begging to be released from my mouth.  Ya know Jake, you didn’t taste half bad in there.  I really want you as my footslave but now I’m tempted even more to just toss you in my mouth and swallow you alive.  The feeling of you digesting in my body and then crapping your remains out my butthole would be worth it."

  Tired and scared of Bianca’s threats and ideas you say wearily “I get it Bianca.  I get the point.  I can either massage your feet and worship them undeniably and unquestionably or end up on your dinner plate and die in your intestines.  All I ask is you let me think for a minute and I’ll make my choice."

  "No, I dont think so.”

 "What”

  "I said No, I Dont Think So. Pay Attention.  Ya see, the choice isn’t up to you. I'm the one in charge and I get to decide your fate and it all depends on your performance as a recently shrunken man."

  "So...so choose between the two already.  I can’t take the waiting anymore."

"Who said there were only Two choices?" 

Jake forms a look of surprise and uneasiness on his face while Bianca’s cheeks spread into a wide deviant smile.

Chapter End Notes:
Now that Bianca has shown her cousin her Voracious appetite,  there are still many other places on her body he could end up in.