- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bianca shows jake the other parts of her body if he refuses to be her foot massager.  Contains breast and panty material

December 24th Christmas Eve 12:19 pm. 

Trembling, Jake says "Wha-what else did you have in m-mind."

  Bianca says coyly "It will take too long to explain, why I don’t I just show you.”

You’re at her face level and she’s lowering you back towards her shirt.  You thought she would be placing you in her belly button again but she stopped halfway and you came face to face with her cleavage.  Not knowing if you should sound happy or disappointed you ask curiously  

  "You want me to worship your boobs?"

  “Hmmmmm I was thinking more along the lines of being my boob toy since your such a dumb boob already lol."

  Bianca pulled back her lace light green bra and let you slide down her cleavage until you were firmly nestled in-between her bosoms.  You see she recently became a lower C cup and say to yourself

  "This isn’t that bad.  I know I shouldn’t be enjoying myself, but her breasts are really soft and it’s better than being eaten or stepped on." 

While Jake said this he had no idea Bianca placed had both hands on her sideboobs and pressed as hard as she could against her jugs.  An intense amount of pressure was suddenly squishing you against her mammaries and you should have known this would be no vacation especially with your evil cousin involved.  She rubs her boobs up and down, left and right, while you’re being squished in different areas of her breasts until you arrive at her nipple.  Bianca feels your intrusion and says

  “Hey I didn’t say you could touch that! Get away from there." 

She stops crushing you for a second and you look up to see a giant index finger hit your torso and push you down her chest under her bust.  Bianca picks up her jump rope and says

  “Let’s see how you like this.  1...2...3...4...5...”

Every time she jumped her breast would rise high up in the air and then come crashing down on top of you.  They were soft but it still felt like a heavy pillow hit you in the face repeatedly. 

  "…98...99...100!  Phew that was a good workout.  I can skip the gym tomorrow. How did you like that Jake?" 

 Jake looks up to see Bianca’s face peering into her bra looking at his tired beaten body. 

Jake replied  "Still better than your feet." 

  "Well we can’t have that, can we?  I can’t make your life too comfortable.  You’re going to have to work to be my slave boy."

  She pulled her cousin out of her bra and dragged him across her tits until he was looking at her face again.  while she draggged him he absorbed a little bit of her sweat from her torso.

“Since that was too easy I think I need to try something that will excite me a little more. 

Bianca pulled down her blue jeans and let them fall to the floor.  She was wearing a pair of lace light green panties and you were lowered down until you were level with her crotch.

  “You can’t be serious Bianca." 

  "I don’t know Jake.  Let me show you how serious I can be when you refuse my orders." 

She pulls back the waistband of her panties and drops you in until you slide all the way down to her vagina.  She had shaven and you were staring at her wet, smooth vagina and you didn’t know what Bianca wanted you to do. 

  "So Jake how does my pussy smell compared to my feet?  Which do you prefer?"

  "I don’t know Bianca let me out this is wrong." 

  "I can’t let you out until you answer me."  

  "Please Bianca just let me out already Id rather be anywhere than here.”

  "Anywhere???"

  "Yes I’d rather be anywhere on your body than inside your vagina just don’t push me in." 

  “Anywhere hmm, okay Jake ill take you out.”

she plucked  you out from in front of her crotch and moved you somewhere else.  While she was readjusting your next destination you said

 “Thank you Bianca I don’t think I could take being inserted in there like some kind of dildo.  I'm really grateful that you didn’t shove me in...in...in...in." 

  Jake is struck speechless as he’s brought to the rear end of his next destination.  Bianca had brought him around to her backside in front of her ass. 

  “You said you would rather be anywhere, so now you have to live up to your word and climb in my asscrack.” 

The tight green panties couldn’t contain Bianca’s ass.  Her cheeks were visible on the sides and on top her coin slot was showing over the waist band of her underwear.  Jake could do nothing but stare at the two twin moons while Bianca expected her tiny cousin to jump in and get further acquainted with her booty.

Chapter End Notes:

Theres 1 more chapter with Bianca and then it goes to sock prion and after that The Family Christmas Party finally starts.