- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After failing miserably at gaining his family's awareness, Jake re-evaluates his situation and realizes there might be only one thing left he can do.

 

December 24th 7:53 PM.

It was Strange.  Jake had been trying to get away from his cousins feet this whole night but the weirdest though popped into his head when he gave up from trying to get his giant family’s attention.  “”I may as well just walk right back into Bianca's sock and go back to being her foot slave."”  

  “Why would I say that?  Am I going crazy or something?  For a second it seemed like I almost wanted to go back to being her footslave?  But that’s just stupid why would I want to do that?” 

You look over to where she's sitting next to her mother on the loveseat and see her pretending to smile happily at the presents she's received. The more you stare at her the more you realize how pretty she's gotten in recent years.  You look down at her feet and see them slipping in and out of her shoes, curling her toes and stretching her arches.  Almost as if she misses you under her feet and needs you to be there.

  “Does she really want me to be under her feet that bad that she can’t even wait a few hours?  She must really want to play with me under her feet so much that her feet are getting antsy?  Does she miss me that much?  When she first shrunk me I thought I would be used as a common toy or object but it seems that she really Needs me to be under her foot to be happy.  I never knew I meant that much to her.”

Even more crazy thoughts are entering your head and you try to push them out.  Your goal is to escape your captresses clutches, not find new ways to please her and sympathize with her need of keeping a tiny boy prisoner under her smelly feet.  It feels nice to be needed by someone, especially a hot girl, but not if she's 100 times your size and can do anything she wants to you.

  “I have to focus.  If I can’t get my relatives attention now, I should try somewhere else. Maybe their bedrooms? But I am getting pretty tired and Bianca’s room does have a nice soft sock for me to sleep in even if it does smell pretty bad. It’s going to be freezing tonight, maybe if I'm lucky Bianca will put her foot in her sock and I can snuggle up to her nice and warm sole.  The soles of her feet are really smooth.  I didn’t exactly enjoy being crushed underneath them and stepped on but at least her skin was soft.  I wonder if she moisturizes her feet? If she doesn’t think of it first I can volunteer to rub some lotion on her heel and up to her toes.  This way her feet will smell better and I can have a smoother sole to step on me while she walks through her day using me as her insole.”

  Your brain is getting Warped and Crazy.  You can’t believe what you’re saying!  You’re already trying to please Bianca's feet and you still have a chance of escaping.  But you don’t know how you’re going to do that exactly if no one can see you.  So maybe….just maybe… There is no escape from this Shrinking Nightmare. 

 You have to think what your aunt would say if you told her Bianca, her perfect daughter, was the one responsible for shrinking you and making you tour her body and be crushed by her finer assets.  Would she even believe you?  Probably not considering she didn’t believe you when you told her about this morning’s incident and they grounded you for lying. 

If you tried to convince them now would your family believe you or punish you for lying?  This seems like a bad idea since there are a lot more dangerous and humiliating things they can do to you when you’re the size of Tom Thumb.

  “I can’t believe I'm saying this but could going back to being Bianca’s footslave be the only safe way out of this. She is very Beautiful and i'm sure a lot of guys would love to have a chance to be her slave for the day, but for how long can I take being a teenage girls property? I have no way of contacting anybody and if I did who knows if they’ll believe me or not.  If I stay still long enough I’m likely to end up as red paste underneath someone’s shoe but if I go back to Bianca ill be made her slave for the rest of my life.  I’m too small to survive on my own.  This sucks.  I'm completely helpless unless someone wants to take care of me and that only leaves one person.  I can’t believe it, but I need Bianca’s feet as much as she needs me.  Maybe if I’m a good slave she’ll start treating me nicer and maybe keep me as a pet who willingly massages her feet.” 

Your common sense is still trying to send messages to your brain that no man should be a “pet” to a teenage girl who humiliates them under their feet.  But right now your brain isn’t listening and is only thinking about your own survival and the quickest way to happiness in this brand new Giantess World you now live in.

A single node of knowledge manages to slip into your brain and you say

  “Well I don’t have to willingly be her pet right away.  But I have to sleep somewhere tonight so I’ll try out being Bianca’s footslave for a little bit and then decide if I should escape again.  She’s not that smart, if I did it once I can do it again?” 

Jake Smith walks down the deserted hallway and takes one last look at his happy family enjoying their Christmas party without him.  You say sadly and defeated. 

  “Its almost as if they don’t appreciate me at all……at least Bianca does...…even if it is only because I worship her feet….…it still feels nice to be needed.”

Jake crawls underneath the Bianca’s bedroom door and climbs up her bed to where her socks are tied around her bed post.  He crawls down the sock and into the hole which he escaped from.  The strong stinky smell of his cousins feet greet him as he burrows back into his temporary sock home and he tries to patch up the hole he made so Bianca won’t notice and get angry. 

Jake lies down and takes a nice nap in his comfortable cotton hammock.  The next noise he would hear would be Bianca yelling and then being dumped onto her bed in front of the two large teenaged soles he seems committed to serving.

 

Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter continues with The Beginning of the Middle of the End at the Bottom of Bianca's Feet  and then a shocking conclusion awaits