- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake is unluckily enough to find himself on the plate of one of his Relatives Trapped in her Food.   I think you can guess what happens next.  but you might not guess what happens after that!

Christmas. 12:00 pm. High Noon. 

Michelle took the last bite of her turkey leg and had finished with everything she had on her plate except for her sweet potatoes which she saved especially for last.  If she only knew her little nephew was fighting for his life to get out of the orange sludgef and failing to even move an inch.  (From his Perspective.) 

You had decided not to grab onto Mel's spoon and it was good that you didn’t because as soon as she took it away she licked the spoon clean and there wasn’t a spot left that escaped her eager tongue.  If you had grabbed onto the spoon you would be dissolving in her tummy right now as she ran her slender hand across her midriff and rubbed her belly soothingly, recapping the most savory parts of her meal.  (Which was about to be you.)

Even though you had a little more time to escape while Aunt Michelle ate the rest of her food you didn’t manage to get far and by the way the Mature Mother of one, was looking at you now there seemed to be no way to escape becoming your aunts favorite part of her meal.  Michelle dug her spoon into the fiery orange delicacy and brought it and her shrunken nephew up to her nose.  She breathed in the wonderful aroma emanating from in front of her and almost sucked you up her nostril.

You stayed thickly glued to the sweet potata's and looked up into her large nostrils and saw thin nose hairs with a few boogers attached to them. Michelle brought the spoon down to her dark red lips and parted them revealing more than 25 white teeth.  Every incisor looked like it could cut you to shreds and each molar looked like it was capable of grinding your bones into dust.  No matter how near invincible Bianca said she made you, you had a feeling you couldn’t escape this painful fate. 

The two rows of pearly white teeth separated to reveal a large monstrous Pink organ.  her tongue was even larger than Melanie’s and you noticed the different kinds of food stuck on top of your aunts teeth from her Christmas dinner and a small silver filling in the very back of her last tooth.  The tongue salivated heavily waiting for its last morsel to enter the moist, cavernous mouth and taste its unfortunate victim before being sent down the esophagus to be broken down to smaller parts fit for the small intestine to absorb. 

You saw almost every taste bud and when you got to the back of the tongue you saw the large gaping hole of Michelle’s throat waiting to swallow you while her uvula casually bounced on top.  While staring so intently at the horrifying entrance to her stomach, you could’ve sworn that the hole was getting Larger.  That’s because you didn’t even realize Michelle insert the spoon all the way into her mouth right above her tongue.  Before you even have time to scream and panic, Michelle’s lips close down on the thin silver handle and drag the spoon out of her mouth leaving Nothing left on the spoon except for small strands of saliva. 

You were now being tasted by your Giant Unaware Aunt and were being licked several times by her colosssal pink organ.  Lick after Lick after Lick, Michelle could not get enough of how tasty you were and could not bring herself to swallow right away.  Each time you were mashed against a different part of her mouth including the backside of her front teeth and back molars, the insides of her cheeks, underneath her tongue, and the insides of her pursed lips and even in-between them.  This went on for a while and she licked you both front and back. 

One part in particular was pretty embarrassing.  While rubbing you against the roof of her mouth, the tip of her tongue found your member and inadvertently started to rub it the right way.  With no way to hold yourself back you started to get a hard on while Michelle accidentally gave you a giant blow job.

But a release was not meant for you.  Not in the way that you hoped. 

The only release that would happen was when the massive build up of spit was to be drained down her throat and released into her belly.  Soon enough Michelle got bored of her tiny taste toy and decided that it was time for it to be sent to where all other pieces of food go when they enter her mouth.  You knew you’re fate was sealed when she moved you to the back of her tongue but this time did not lick you at all.  You stared into the deep and dark hole that was your aunt’s esophagus and before you knew it you were thrown face first down into the tubular hole as Michelle made the simple act of swallowing. 

Down, down you went until the tube got tighter and you were squeezed all around by the tight mucousy internal organ.  Pretty soon you were squished and squeezed down to a tight hole that opened up and dropped you into a large moving oral cavity.  You had now entered your aunt’s stomach where you would be digested and turned into her shit like everything else that came into here.

"NO, NOOOO, this can’t be.  I don’t want it to end like this. Not in her end.  It smells horrible in here like all her food being mixed together and bubbling up all around me.  Please somebody hear me, HELLPP!  Aunt Michelle! MOM! God! Bianca!!!  I’ll do anything please God just let me survive this.  And not by being shitted out like any other log of poop, let them hear me.  I’ll do anything, I’ll be nicer to my little sister, I’ll listen to my Mom and Dad more often,  I'll even be Bianca's willing Footslave if I get out of this alive and do Everything she says.  Just please don’t let me die by digesting in my aunts stomach juices."

But God wasn’t listening and even though you tried to avoid the waves of stomach acid flooding from the ceiling, it all mixed around you and you started to feel an ominous wet, prickly, feeling lightly searing into your skin.  Above; the hole that opened before, flexed again and large amounts of chewed Apple Pie and Whipped Cream fell down on your head knocking Jake Smith unconscious to slowly dissolve in his favorite aunt’s shapely stomach.   

Chapter End Notes:

Is this the End for Jake????

 

Probably Not.

I originally planned to have him fall in her boobs but i like this idea better.  More breast action will come soon.