- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Did i say one girl?  I meant six.  

Jake finds himself at the mercy of being crushed by his whole family as they unknowingly lower their body parts on him.   soon enough, he finds himself back at Bianca's mercy.

Christmas Day 1:37 pm 

Time seemed to pass by for a long time before while you were plastered to a toilet seat. but before long the next user came in and sat on your face. you barely had time to look before you saw the ginger hair of your older cousin being replaced by her two white moons sitting on you and crushing you under her bum as she did her business. a series of farts and grunts could be heard and even though you were being crushed by a southern womans derriere you still were glad you werent in that toilet and or being used as toilet paper to clean her butthole.

After Melanie left, your mother Karen's fanny was next followed by your little sister Trixie who peed quick and then your older sister Jennifer came and lowered her thong. you watched as Jen spread her cheeks and the familiar sight of her anus came into view followed by her vagina. it was hard to believe that only yesterday you were struggling to avoid being halfway inserted into that very same asshole. After Jennifer sat on you, she lifted her tush off the seat and you almost got peeled off. probably because her sexy rump was so firm and well toned, you could stick easier to it than the previous fatty glutes.

All in all being sat on by your whole family was not one of the better parts of your Christmas Vacation.

The next person to come in was your sister Samantha. Luckily for you, she didn’t have to take a dump. .

"Aw man I drank way too much soda (hic) and now I got the (hic) Hic-Ups. Great. I'm having the worst time out of anyone here. (hic)"

Samantha didn’t even look down to see where she was sitting. If she did she would’ve noticed that she just crushed her little brother under her butt and was hurting him even more than his aunt had. This was because Samantha was younger and kept her rear end fit and in shape as opposed to the average housewife who occasionally lets herself go, so Aunt Michelle had just a little bit more fat to her meaty cheeks.

So far out of the 7 girls that you had been sat on, you preferred Bianca’s the most. she didn’t have a skinny, tight bottom like your sister did, but it was just round enough to give you a slightly pleasurable feeling when sat upon as a seat cushion. (But not by much.)

Sam pissed out her sugary drinks and got up off her butt and he watched her dab her pussy. she pulled up her pink panties and walked away, but this time the top seat was not left on top of Jake so he freed himself after a few minutes struggle of being glued there from the combined ass sweat from the previous women.

You jumped down off the toilet seat and landed on the frilly blue bathroom mat softly. Still shaken about what just happened you layed down and rested and thought about the horrible events that had just happened. All because you tried to escape again when you already convinced yourself you would stay with Bianca.

"I should’ve just stayed in her slipper like a good foot pet. Then I wouldn’t have had to been ingested by my aunt and relieved upon by her and my sister."

You were so tired and out of it, you didn’t hear someone else come in the Bathroom and place two white slippered feet on either side of you and sat down on the toilet. From the various assortment of pungent lavatory odors, you instantly distinguished the familiar smelly scent coming from her footwear,  and recognized the shape of her feet as she slipped them out of her shoes to get more comfortable while she did her business.

In a panicked voice you say "BIANCA! If she sees me out of her shoe I’m a dead man. Did she already notice I’m gone? Crap, I better get back in her shoe even if she did notice I escaped."

You jumped on the bouncy heel of her cushiony insole and bounced to the center of her slipper. From there you crawled on your hands and knees until you reached the deepest part where the tip of her big toe would rest. While trying to formulate an excuse just in case she did know you were gone, you watched from inside her slipper as her foot fidgeted and her toes squeezed the carpet. It was weird. While causally watching the outside world from inside your own cousin’s slipper, this all seemed normal like this happened Everyday and waiting for Bianca’s foot to come back in was a natural occurrence in your daily life.

Bianca pulled her pants and panties back up and slid her foot back into her shoe. She felt her second toe prod you in the ribs and turned her slipper over dumping you on the cold tiled floor.

"Hey Jake? How come I didn’t feel you underneath my sole? You know you were supposed to be my insole this morning and cushion my foot for me while I go about my day."

You had been thinking about this excuse for a few minutes and said "Ohhh…yeahhh, sorry about that Bianca.  After you fed me my meal, and put your foot back in your slipper, I got stuck on top of your Big toenail. And...uh...that’s why you couldn’t feel me because toenails don’t have uhhh…sensory nerves and stuff."

Bianca doesn’t even question your story but instead replies. "Sorry about that Jake. Don’t worry I’ll make sure to pay closer attention and feel which part of my foot you’re under from now on." OH! And that reminds me. I still have to teach you how to paint my nails tomorrow. But should I show you how to do it with a brush or your hands? I wonder if I can find a brush small enough? Or maybe I should dunk your whole body in the nail polish? Or maybe I could make something special for you or find a ……."

Bianca slid you back into her slipper not even bothering to finish her conversation with you. She ignored her tiny pet halfway through talking and then went back to thinking out loud about what ways she could use you to be her toe nail painter and other exciting jobs that would be fitting for a footslave who's sole purpose was to please the bottom of a teenage girl's foot.

Chapter End Notes:
Now that Jake's back where he belongs at his cousins feet will he continue to defy his master or will he accept his place in life at Bianca's feet?