- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It wont be easy....oh wait yes it will. 

But is Bianca really rewarding you or punishing you?

December 27th 6:00am

"Hey Jakey, did my feet make good company last night? You were great as my insole yesterday, but I missed having you massage my feet and asking you how my feet smelled and how they felt on top of you?"

"They were uh, good company Bianca. They felt nice and smooth and smelled like your feet normally do, but had a different aroma in each shoe you wore."

"They did? Cool! I never noticed that before, but thats probably because I rarely smell my feet.  It make sense that you would notice small stuff like that since thats your new job now."

You say with mixed emotions "Ye-yeah. This is my Life now."

"Keep saying that I like hearing it Jake! I thought you might be mad at me for ignoring you all day yesterday or maybe your intense footslave training as my insole would cause you to hate my feet?  But then I noticed you were taking deep sniffs from my sock last night little guy, so I decided I'm going to reward you today."

"Really! You are! I get to be rewarded! Being your slave actually has perks!"

"Yeah duh, when you please me the right way."

"So whats my reward?"

"First you get a piece of chocolate from my Hershey Kiss."

"Chocolate! YES!!! Thank you Bianca so much! I frikkin love Hershey Kisses."

"It gets better! Second I'm going to put you in all the shoes of my family so you can smell them and appreciate how much better it is as a footslave to me instead of being owned by their feet."

"What?"

"Your welcome Jake. I did this so you can compare their size and smell and the types of footwear they keep on their feet most of the day. I know you like my feet, but this will help keep your world in perspective and help you realize my feet are the best out of everyones and are the perfect Size, Smell, Scent, and how I have a wide variety of shoes in my shoe closet to wear you in.  It's still early so nobody's awake yet so why dont you give me a relaxing foot massage in the meantime.  I have to admit, I was dying to get one all day yesterday, but I had to be firm and train you well.  I'm really getting used to how you pamper me and do whatever I say.  You're such a good pet."

z88;

That last sentence she wrinkles her nose in a cute way and talks in a cutesy voice that makes you lose even more of the little pride and dignity you had. Did she really think this was a privilege to smell your aunts, cousins, sisters and mothers feet?  She's really training you to become the most obedient, expert footslave possible and you wonder how much of your real self will be left after she's done Brainwashing you?  Oh well.  It's not like you want to anger your new goddess, so you better start rubbing her feet.  You place your hands on her lustrous, soft soles and start kneading the flesh in between her arch and her heel.

December 27th 6:15am

"(relaxed sigh) ahhhhh, that felt great! you really were meant to do this ya know.  C'mon lets get you in everybody's shoes so you can appreciate how great mine are."

Bianca walks out of the room with you in the palm of her hand and it feels weird to be elevated so high off the ground, instead of being compressed / squished flat under her sole.  She drops you off at the front door where everyones shoes are at, so as not to track snow in the house.

"Go on Tiny, Start smelling."

You walk up to the first shoe and its the sandal that your aunt was wearing when you were trapped under her foot the night before. You wonder if you made the right decision of leaving her shoe or if you shouldve have toughed out being her insole for the night so you could eventually contact her and tell her that her daughter shrank you?  The surface of her insole isnt as moist as it was on Christmas Eve, but it still smells like her footsweat, but luckily not as strong. You walk across from her heel down to the imprints of all five of her toes at the tip of the sandal.

"Is this good enough Goddess Bianca?"

"No not yet. I want you to take some deep sniffs and let you know what the "older models" feet smell like and be glad you have the new and improved younger version."

You stood there for a while smelling her sandal strap and then she picked you up and dropped you into a pair of brown flats.  The smell wasnt too foreign to you because they were your mothers.  Luckily these were new so it was a mixture of new shoe smell with a dash of your parents foot odor.  You walked around Connie's insole for a while from the heel to the toe section before she said

"Thats enough time in my aunts shoe. I shouldnt have to tell you how long to stay in there you should just know what I'm thinking.  Spend about 5-10 mins in each shoe while I text my friends and tell them that all of their their presents combined couldnt equal how much better my secret gift was.

you stepped out of your moms slip on and started to walk over to your older cousins green heels.  They were Holiday dress shoes, so she didnt wear them often, but you could still smell the musky aroma of her nyloned feet. You got bored of just sitting there doing nothing, so you decided to use your cousins heels as tiny slide.  After a few minutes of fun, Bianca looked up from sending texts on her Iphone and knocked you out of Melanie's shoe and onto the floor with her pointer finger.  She didnt want you to have fun with anyone elses feet except her own.  Guess she was the jealous type?

Next was the furry black boots of your sister Samantha. You already spent some time in here on Xmas eve.   Around the same time you were under Bianca's moms feet.  You thought you would be used to the smell, but it seems like it got worse since the last couple of days. These were her favorite and she mustve been wearing them almost 24/7 to get the stink up this bad in such a short amount of time.  It was weird, like a dark cave in the mountains, but it was just your sisters shoe?  Even though it did smell, the soft fuzzy cotton on the inside was so nice and cushy you decided to lay down on it and rest on the soft, fluffy shoe stuffing. 

After a while Bianca noticed you didnt come out of her older cousins shoe so she picked up the Ugg boot and dumped it out into her little cousins running shoe.  You were startled by this and tumbled deep into the sneaker, but you didnt have to look to know who's footwear you were in.  The smell was so bad it put Samanthas Uggs to shame.  Bianca had dumped you in your little sisters sneaker and she was famous for wearing the same shoes and socks all the time.  As punishment for spending too much time in Samantha's boots, Bianca shoved Trixie's sweaty gym socks in until your face was squished against her big toe print at the end of the sneaker.  You tried to endure the torture but you passed out from the powerful pungency of your little sisters feet.  When you woke up you were being dumped from the preteens footwear into a large dark tunnel. it was even bigger than your sister Samantha's shoe so it must've been Jennifer's snow boots.

They were thick padded which kept the warmth in, but like a double edged sword it also kept all of the stench in.  It wasnt as bad as Trixies foot odor, but with a much bigger foot came a much bigger smell.  You didnt dare move further down past the heel section because you knew you were sure to pass out just like in Trixies shoe.  After 10 minutes of breathing in your older siblings foot fragrance, Bianca takes you out of her workboot.

"So can we go back to your room now? Am I done inhaling my family's foot funk?"

"No. Theres still about ten to twenty pairs of shoes left here.  Did you really think everyone would only bring one pair with them on vacation?"

You look behind you and see all of the womens shoes you have to spend time in. 

Trixies slippers, rollerblades and ice skates.  Melanies red pumps, mules, wedges, and running sneakers.  Your aunts athletic nikes, crocs and ugg boots.  Your moms keds, ankle boots, and loafers.  Samanthas flip flops, clogs Vibram FiveFingers and skimmers.  Jennifers flip flops, leather boots, Converse all stars, and moccasins.

It's a living hell of smelly feet, but you manage to spend some Quality foot time inside each and every one of them before you look up and see a giant bare sole that doesnt belong to the brunette teenager that captured you.

Chapter End Notes:
!!!Surprise Twist!!!  theres been a lot of feet recently so I'll add some vore and maybe some boobs, pussy and ass in chapter 28 or 29