- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter takes place a few hours before the first chapter and Jakes thoughts about what his cousin will do to him.

 

December 24th 4:09pm. It had been 2 hours since Bianca first trapped you in her sock and you were starting to wonder how serious she was about this.  At first you thought this was just a sick joke she was playing on you but for the past 118 minutes she had done nothing but grind you in between her toes, drag you across the bed under her heel and arch, and raise her foot up only to slam it down on you, just because you wouldn’t massage her feet.  

  “If this really is a cruel joke then she’ll have to let me out before the Christmas party starts in a few hours.  But if it isn’t a joke…and she really plans on keeping me as her footslave…then I don’t know if I should massage them to appease Bianca or refuse to please her and hope she gets bored with me.”  Either choice sounds like it could go wrong on a number of levels but you try to think of all the possibilities.

  “If I rub her feet like I mean it, then what’s stopping her from keeping me as her footslave for the rest of my life!  Becoming my cousins foot massager doesn’t sound like a smart career choice even though she would Love it.  But if I refuse to be an obedient pet then whats stopping her from getting rid of me.  Will she crush me underfoot like some common bug?  Toss me in the garbage? Pawn me off to one of my sisters? Throw me in the backyard outside? Or even worse! Will she actually eat me like she said she would before or was she bluffing about that too?” 

So many thoughts rush through your head about how your younger cousin could cause your demise.  You were so preoccupied with dying that you didn’t realize her toes reach down and grab you once again, only to feel your knees being gripped between her big and second toes while your face was being rubbed against her third and fourth digits.

After 30 minutes of being tossed around like a rag doll by your formerly little cousin’s stinky feet, she dropped you to the bottom of her sock.  You stood up and had to grab onto her heel for support after your legs almost gave way from exhaustion.  You stared at her heel for a minute before bringing your gaze up and staring at the massive sole of a teenage girl who held you captive in her red, green, and white Xmas sock while she wore it.  You noticed every miniature wrinkle as she curled her foot.  Before you knew it she had pulled her foot out and through the opening of her sock you could see her grinning face. 

  “I hoped you liked your stay with my feet little cuz.  Because if you didn’t, your gonna have a hard time adjusting to the smell and the rest of your life as my footslave (giggles) hehehe.  I have to go change my clothes and get something to eat now, but don’t worry I’ll be back before you know it and my dainty little foot will be right back in its sock home next to my favorite little foot slave cousin.  Cya later Jake.” 

The vision of her enormous face disappears and instead is replaced by the twisting of the top of her sock into what looks like a Tight knot.  You bounce around all over her sock while she swings it in a loop for fun before finally tying them together and wrapping it around the foot of her bedpost.  You hear her change her clothes right next to you, but you can’t see anything through the thick, fuzzy, colored fibers of the inside of her sock.  All you can do is lay down where her toes would rest and wait for your cousin to release you from your sock prison, most likely only to play more foot games.  If Jake only knew that his head was resting on a worn-out string of cotton that he could claw his way out and escape.

Chapter End Notes:

I wanted to get some action in soon so i wrote this chapter.  the following chapters will be how he got shrunk and how his life will end....or how he will live?