- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You'd think she would be pleased with what you did? But no.

December 28th 7:01am

The next day you wake up and see the giant soles that you masterbated to and feel very awkward.  The thought of the soles of your cousins feet turning you on and causing to act like a fool is something that makes you feel very weird inside.

"Oh man what the hell came over me? Why do I keep trying to convince myself that the only option I have is to become Bianca's devoted footslave? I've been through many traumatic experiences inside and under my family these past few days, I hope I'm not losing my mind? It was only a weird lust for her feet. Just a weird lust for her feet. That's all. (Sigh) Oh man, do I really still want to do this? She is the only one who can help me grow back because she is the one who shrank me? I suppose whether or not I really want to be her footslave, at the very least I'll have to play the part to find out how she shrank me and then find the antidote. If there is an antidote?"

You walk over to Bianca's heel and begin to push as hard as you can. It only caused her to reposition her foot to lay on its side, so you climbed between her toes and start squirming between them hoping that you would tickle them enough to wake your sleepy cousin up. Bianca moans groggily and then instinctively kicks you back onto the bed. It was a relatively rough landing but when you look up you see your cousin rubbing her eyes and then widening in response to seeing what she thought she lost forever.

"Jake? JAKE! Is that really you? OMG I'm so happy! I thought I lost my footslave and you were stuck underneath someones shoe and dragged outside. I looked all over the place for you, you have no idea."

Bianca's joy is rivaled with a kid in a candy store. She just got her favorite toy back, but her expression quickly changes from happiness to anger.

"I cant Believe you Jake. I go out of my way to show you what everyones feet smell like to further appreciate mine and you take all the time in the world so your sister puts her shoes on with you in them. You should have came out on your own. Do I have to tell you to do everything? Don't you realize you could've been lost forever? I bet thats what you wanted huh? To escape and go smell some other girls feet. And what would've happened if Jennifer had found you? She probably would've have wanted to grow you back and then I wouldn't have had a footslave anymore. Would you like that Jake? If I didnt have a footslave anymore and you wouldn't have to live under my feet forever?"

Jakes Thoughts. (Well yeah duhhhh.  Do you really think I've always dreamed to be your slave? Ooo she's getting mad, I should probably answer her now.)

"Bianca I...(Stomp)"

Before you even had a chance to speak, Bianca, still sitting on her bed lifted her light purple pajama clad leg up and sent the sole of her bare foot crashing down on you in anger. You saw her light green panties through her leg hole. It turned you on for a second, but you became instantly distracted with pain when she started to twist and turn her foot, grinding you into the soft bed. You were lucky you weren't on the hard floor, but it still didn't feel good.

"Jake. I cant have this. I cant risk you trying to escape me anymore. Don't you realize how important you are to me?

"I...I am?"

"Yes. If you weren't around, then who would massage and take care of my feet for me. Don't you realize that of all the boys in the world I wanted you to be living underneath them? You Jake, out of everyone, you were the lucky guy I wanted to serve me. Do you know how many guys would fall in line just to be able to give me a foot rub, just to be able to touch my skin? They would be honored."

Jakes Thoughts ( Yeah they might, but when her big toe is bigger than their entire body, they might think otherwise and run away, like I first did.)

"I'm sorry Bianca. Please forgive me, I beg you. I didn't mean to get worn as Jenny's insole. She surprised me I swear."

"Shut up. You wanted to be found so you could show off that you've been shrunk.  Just so you can get all the attention from everybody like you always do. That's another reason why I shrunk you. Nobody's gonna think you're so great when you're massaging my heels and painting my toenails as a career. With you underfoot in your rightful place, people will pay more attention to me and I'll feel great knowing that the boy who used steal it from me is currently squirming between my sweaty and smelly toes in my gym socks. I'd be wiggling my toes, just so you could feel the full force of them pounding you while I got all the glory.

"Bianca please...

"Exactly. That's all I want to hear from you. My name and you begging me for something. It's what someone in your position should be doing. Begging a giantess for mercy or approval. Wait til you meet my friends. They'll tear you apart. That is If I decide to show you to them. And that all depends on you Jake."

Jake never thought about her friends before.  Just one spoiled brat as an owner was bad enough.  How many girls was she going to share him with and what would their reactions be?

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can. Why cant you understand that? I'm Bigger. You're Smaller. Therefore you do Everything I say without question or you face my wrath and punishments. Like right now for example. You let yourself get taken away by your older sister and then took an Entire day to get back to me so now your being crushed underfoot. Am I enjoying this? Yes. Would I rather have one of your famous foot rubs? Oh God Yes. But you disobeyed me and this is what happens to puny shrunken slaves that disobey their giant mistresses. Start licking the old sock lint between my toes. Maybe then I'll decide not squish you into a gooey paste beneath me."

Bianca's arch lifted up a little at her heel and you could breathe easy again. However she repositioned her foot and lowered her toes on you, so they were tongue reachable. You saw the fuzzy sock lint inbetween each of her toes and didn't want that foul cotton lint inside your mouth. Even though, this would make you a hypocrite after last night, you decided to refuse her request because you didn't like the way she was treating you.

"No I wont do it. you're going to have to treat me nicer than this if you want me to be an obedient footslave"

"What did you just say to me?"

Bianca's big and second toes lash at you and seal around you face so fast you barely knew what happened. She squeezed you head in a jaw breaking, vice grip and said

"You do not speak to me like that. I am your owner and will not tolerate any disobedience from my pets. I thought you were learning your pathetic place in life as a lesser being beneath my perfect soles? But it seems I haven't made my point clear enough yet. I'll have to give you a punishment that will make you never want to escape or back talk me ever again."

Bianca searched around the room and looked for something she could use to punish her stupid cousin. Bras, Dirty underwear, used tissues and tampons in her garbage all crossed her mind. Until she saw an item that she had worn many times before, for many years. An evil smile formed on the young teenage girls cute face.

As you saw that malicious grin appear on her face, you realized your error of making a giant angry girl even angrier.

"Bianca, Wait I'm sorry....I know I belong at your feet, please don't do this....I..."

"Too Late Jake. It looks like you're going to be in a living hell for the next 3 days inside my............."

Chapter End Notes:

Suspense! What will Bianca drop him in and will it really make Jake never want to disbey his Giant Hot cousin ever again?