- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

While being toyed with, Jake recalls what he could've done to avoid being helplessly trapped by Bianca.

 

December 24th 3:59pm.  While struggling to endure with Bianca’s foot stepping on you. You tried to hold up her foot.  At first you thought you were getting stronger but then soon realized that she was only toying with you and would press her full weight down every time you got tired of lifting her foot up from crushing you.  Every time you failed she would laugh and that only dampened your spirits even more. 

While her big and second toes had their soft grip around your neck you wondered how humiliating this would look like if you saw yourself in a mirror, your face barely peeking out of  your younger cousin’s toes while she toyed with you.  If only you followed the signs that she gave on planning to shrink you.  It was so obvious if it was a bee it would have stung you.  Especially what she was telling her parents last night.

 

December 23rd 8:08 pm.  The whole family except Bianca was sitting at the dinner table and Aunt Michelle had made a magnificent feast for 8 people.  Everyone was starving and when your Aunt finally said those two magic words “Dig In!”  Everybody put massive amounts of food on their plate and gobbled up what they could until their stomachs were full.  Michelle finally noticed her only daughter wasn’t there and said where is that girl?  Jake I told you to go get her before we started eating our meals.” 

You sputtered out through your mouth full of food and said "Bla-wha-what?  No you didn!” 

  “You really have to pay more attention Jake. I guess I can’t trust you with anything.” 

Your mom jumped in and said “Pay more attention to your Auntie, Jake.  You don’t get to see her very often and you should do what she says.” 

You didn’t say anything after that because that was total BS.  She didn’t say anything to me about getting Bianca.  Aunt Michelle called out “Biancaaaaa, get your little butt in here!” 

Bianca yelled back “Coming” and walked into the room rubbing her belly.  She was wearing matching blue pajama pants and shirt and had on these pair of worn out Christmas socks that were striped red, green and white.  Bianca’s mom saw this and said annoyed “Bianca, honey, what did I say about wearing those disgusting old socks.” 

  "You said not to wear them anymore because they stink and need a good washing I should be quarantined to my room because if you get close enough to smell them your likely to pass out.” 

Astonished that her daughter memeorised everything she told her before, michelle said “Exactly.  So why are you still wearing them?” 

  "Because they’re my favorite Christmas socks and I'm gonna wear them the whole month of December until I wear them in each one of my slippers, boots, and sneakers until I have no more footwear left to wear them in and that includes the presents I still haven’t gotten yet in 2 days.  And… (Bianca looks quickly at you and then turns away)….um……uh..… That’s it” you thought Bianca was going to say something about you but quickly avoided it. 

Her mother replies “Well if I had known that, I never would’ve bought you such expensive shoes.  If I had known you were going to ruin them while wearing those sweaty socks I would have gave them to the poor and needy.  If you ever find a boyfriend Bianca you better pray he likes the smell of your feet because I’ve never met a guy who could stand such a strong smell coming from his girlfriend’s toes to stick around with her very long.”  

Bianca replies smiling “Don’t worry mom.  I think I’ve found somebody who wont be Able to run away from the smell of my feet.  He might even not be able to live without it.” 

Again you thought you saw Bianca quickly glance in your direction but you couldn’t tell if she did or not. 

After hearing the crazy statement her daughter just made Michelle replies sarcastically “Yeah, Right.  Just don’t wear those socks for the xmas party tomorrow.” 

Trixie was paying very close attention to her older cousin and asked “Can’t live without what?”  Bianca replied with a quick “Nothing” and started to eat her dinner. 

 You couldn’t help but wonder if this had anything to with what she said earlier when you arrived at her house yesterday at 3:45, but ignored your rambling thoughts and started on your dessert.  If you only knew this would be the last dessert you would Ever eat.

Chapter End Notes:

more this week. next chapter will be about the morning of christmas eve and what Bianca does to you while your sleeping.