- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Your dreams of entering a womens shoe store seem so real. its almost as if you can feel and smell whats in front of you.

December 24th Christmas Eve 8:04 am. When you awoke the next morning, you were still half asleep and hadn’t opened your eyes yet. Warming up in your sleeping bag, you started to recall the prophetic dreams you had last night.

First you were a ninja in an anime, then a samurai, then you were yourself and you fell into a garbage dump. After that you rolled down the water drainage into the sewer and ended up falling in the dumpster at the malls food court.

Covered in hamburger wrappers and milkshakes, you cleaned yourself off and walked into a secret door in the back of the mall. the hallway seemed to go on forever before  you turned a corner and saw the back entrance of a women’s shoe store.   before you knew it, large boxes of running shoes, pumps and ballet slip-ons fell on top of you. You couldn’t move for the longest time then you wished you could get up and the shoes grew bigger and you fell inside one of them.

Things got worse when the female store clerk came in and brought the shoes to a bunch of giant women who wanted to try you on and didn’t know you were in there footwear. Hours went by and you had to deal with Hundreds of giant womens feet entering the shoes and squeezing you between their toes. The store finally closed at nightfall but you were sold to a young brunette girl whose face you couldn’t make out and her feet smelled the worst out of all the other ladies.

The mysterious cute brunette said "Would you like to spend the rest of your life under my feet Jake?

You wanted to sream "No" but for some reason you nodded your head and said "Yes Bianca.  I would love to spend the rest of my days under your Soles serving you.

The nightmare was getting so terrifying your heartrate started to increase and that’s when you woke up.

What was really weird was the fact that your olfactory senses were working so well in your dreams, the smell of the women’s feet seemed so real. That’s when you opened your eyes and saw two bare soles over each of your eyes! You grabbed them by the heels and pushed them away to see Bianca still in her blue pajama pants and her hair tied back laughing ecstatically at you.

Angry and disgusted she had her rancid feet on your face, you yelled "Bianca why the hell did you have your smelly feet all over my face? I don’t want to have to inhale your foot funk." Bianca laughs like a little kid as she runs out the room and says "Get used to it" Before she disappears from sight. "What is wrong with that girl?  I better lock my door or bury my head in my sleeping bag so she doesn’t try to pull this shit tomorrow morning."

Little did you know that even if you did lock your door, there would be nothing you could do to avoid the sweet smell of the underside of Bianca’s feet.

Chapter End Notes:
You tell your family Bianca made you smell her feet but will it be in time before she shrinks you?