- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It seems like everybody likes Bianca and nobody likes you.   this will be the last of the non chronlogical chapters and from now on it goes in order. 

The Numbers at the end of each chapter are to show you the chronological order they go in so it makes more sense for the reader.  Sock prison happens towards the middle of the story.

 

December 24th Christmas Eve 9:01am.  You tried to go back to sleep but you couldn’t get any rest with the lingering smell of Bianca's feet on your face.  Wiping it on your sleeping bag didn’t work so you got up to go to the bathroom and wash your face.  After ten minutes of scrubbing, you finally got most of her foot funk off your face and could breathe easy now. 

You’re walking back to the den when you see your Aunt Michelle frying some pancakes and sausage.   She’s wearing a pair of blue sleep pants that disappear into her asscrack and a light blue pajama tank top that shows off her cleavage.  This is your chance to get that little brat in trouble for what she did to you. 

  "Aunt Michelle, when I woke up today someone had their bare feet on my face."

Michelle replied uninterested “Tell your mother about Trixie, Jake.  She’s not my kid and you shouldn’t be running to me when you’re younger sister teases you like that." 

"No it wasn’t Trixie it was Bianca, your daughter." 

  "What! Jake that’s plain crazy, I just walked by Bianca’s room and she was sound asleep." 

  "No this was about an hour ago when I woke up.  so she could’ve went back to sleep by now." 

  "Jake I know my child well enough to know that she won’t wake up early for anything.  Especially if she's on vacation and there’s no school.  She can be a spoiled brat sometimes but she wouldn’t do something that gross.  Now why are you making things up about your cousin?" 

  "I'm not it’s the truth." 

Your mother, Connie walks in yawning wearing a light green tank top and fuzzzy white cotton sweatpants.  "(Yawwwwnnnn) what’s all the commotion about sis?" 

  "Jake says that Bianca stuck her foot in his face while he was sleeping but she’s been asleep this whole time." 

Connie replies angrily “Jake young man why would you make stuff up about your cousin like that?”

 "I'm not making it up, I’m telling the Truth!  Bianca came into my room earlier in the morning, planted her nasty smelling feet on top of my face and that’s why I was dreaming about being stuck in a woman’s shoe." 

Your mom replies curiously “you dreamt you were stuck in a woman’s shoe?  Like you were really tiny?" 

Aunt Michelle sounds like she has it all figured out and says "Oh I get it now.  Because of what I said last night at dinner about Bianca’s feet being so rank, this made you dream about it.  The whole thing was a dream honey, my daughter wouldn’t do that to the cousin she loves so much.  But I don’t know why you would dream about being stuck in women’s footwear while they wore it?  You should probably see a Shrink."

You’re starting to get angry now and raise your voice.  "No! I'm telling you Bianca had her Big Stinky Feet all over MY Face.  I could Feel it. I could Smell them.  I could See them.  I could Hear her drag them across my face.  And I could even Taste them a little." 

Your mom gets mad and says "Young man, Don’t you dare raise your voice to you Auntie like that.  You should be lucky that she lets you stay in her house after what you just said about her kid!" 

Your sister Samantha comes in with your younger sister Trixie looking tired and Amanda says groggily "What’s with all the noise we were trying to sleep in the other room." 

Connie says "Your older brother is making stuff up about your cousin and thinks she put her feet on his face."  

Samantha says "Don’t be stupid Jake, Bianca wouldn’t do that. I saw her sleeping in her room a minute ago.  I’m surprised you haven’t woken her up yet." 

Michelle says "Wait a second, I think I know what happened.  Trixie, did you put your feet on your big brothers face while he was sleeping?"

Trixie still half asleep says "Ummmm, I don’t know? Maybe? That sounds like something I would do.  Can I go back to sleep now?" 

Your aunt ignores the last thing her niece said and says "Well that solves everything Jake.  Now I think you owe me and my daughter an apology." 

  "NO! I Won’t Apologize!  Because I didn’t do Anything Wrong!  Bianca Did!  And I want an apology from her Now!" 

Your mom puts her foot down and says "That Is It! I have had enough of your backtalk.  You are grounded for the rest of this vacation. That means no TV, no videogames, and no going to the mall!  Now go back to your room!" 

You storm out of the kitchen almost knocking Jennifer down and say "This is Bullshit!  I can t believe no one believes me."  Meanwhile in the other bedroom while Bianca had been pretending to sleep she heard the whole thing about your family not believing you and couldn’t wait to set her plan into action this afternoon. 

December 24th Christmas Eve 10:24am.  Bianca gets out of bed and pretends she just woke up.  She goes to the kitchen and asks her mom “Hey ma what was all the racket before, I was trying to sleep." 

  "Oh don’t worry about it dear.  It was just your cousin thinking his dreams were real.  Would you believe that he thought you stepped on his face while he was sleeping?  He wouldn’t even believe that it might’ve been his sister Trixie and his mother grounded him."  

Bianca replies angelically "Wow Jake must have some really crazy dreams!  But I was sleeping the whole time, so it couldn’t have been me." 

Michelle says "I Know!  Who knows what that rude nephew of mine was thinking but dont worry because it’s all over now." 

Bianca says under her Breath "Actually it’s just beginning." 

  "What was that Sweetie?" 

  "Nothing Mom.  Can I have some of those Waffles?" 

  "Sure, here you go.  And make sure you don’t bother your cousin.  He has to learn his lesson and fulfill his punishment until his parents say it’s over." 

Bianca said through a mouthful of waffles. "Okayy Muhm."  She left the room and thought to herself “I'm sure Jake is going to get all the punishment he can handle when he’s underneath my Beautiful Feet."

Chapter End Notes:

This was the end of the story of how Jake got shrunk and forced to be her footslave.  now begins the ordeals he has to cope with and IF he'l actualy escape from his tormentor.  Most of the rest of the chapters will be in chronological order