- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It starts in Biancas POV then switches over to Jake's POV 2 minutes before she walks to where he is.

 

I switched (4) and (5) around so there in chronological order now.  it seemed to make more sense this way.

 

December 24th Christmas Eve 11:33 am.  Bianca knew the time was now.  If she was going to shrink her cousin then she would have to do it now while everybody was changing into their holiday dresses and suits.  She tiptoed over to Jakes door and peeked through the keyhole.  He was just lying on his bed moping. Probably about how no one believed him. If Bianca was going to get her Best Christmas Present Ever she would have to do it now.  She knocked on the door and said “Hey Jake come here. I have a huuuuugge surprise for you."

 

December 24th Christmas Eve 11:31 am.  Jake was still mad about how no one believed him.

  “I can’t believe my stupid family.  They love Bianca so much more than me they would rather just ground me without even asking Bianca if she actually did it or not.  I should’ve told them to smell my face then they would’ve believed me.  If only I didn’t wash it minutes before."

Jake lied on his bed for a while before he heard a voice coming from the other side of the door.  "Hey Jake come here. I have a huuuuugge surprise for you."

  "Bianca?  Bianca get out of here.  I don’t want to see your face ever again." 

  "My Face?  Yeah my face.  I don’t think you’re going to be seeing much of my Face where you’re going." 

  "What are you talking about?  Have you gone crazy?  I'm not going anywhere, I'm grounded because of you, remember."

Bianca says in a sweet apologetic voice.  "I know, I can get you ungrounded. I feel really bad about getting you in trouble and I have a plan that can get you out of this room." 

  "Yeah, why should I believe you?" 

  "Because you don’t have any other choice.  And besides I don’t think I can think of anything worse than spending Christmas Eve by yourself so I want to help you and give you some Company." 

You know your cousin well enough to know that she doesn’t do anything unless she can benefit herself somehow.  But maybe she’s grown up a little.  She does sound genuine and it’s possible that she’s thrown away her immature behavior and matured a little bit inside.  Since you don’t have any other option besides stay in your room all night on Xmas eve, it wouldn’t hurt to trust your cousin and at least hear out and see what her plan is. 

  "Okay Bianca ill listen to your plan, come in." you unlocked the door and opened it up to see a teenage girls bright smiling face. 

 

That was your First mistake.  

 

She’s wearing a pink Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt, blue jeans and a pair of white converse sneakers with no socks on. 

  “No, not in the hallway, come in my room and I’ll show you what I planned." 

  "Okay.” you walk over to her room and she enters behind you.  She closes the door and locks it so no one can get in.  You’re starting to wonder if trusting her was such a good idea?  Her room is kinda messy with clothes and winter jackets thrown around the room.  the pink walls are covered in teen heart throb posters and pictures from magazines are posted to walls and ceiling.  To your left is her bed and dresser with her stockings and panties hanging out of her drawers.  To the right of you in the corner is her shoe closet with sneakers on the bottom, leather boots and winter ugg boots in the middle, and sandals and pumps at the very top.  You kinda feel bad for her footwear since there all worn out from Bianca wearing them all the time and not changing her socks.  You’re just lucky your dream didn’t come true and you’re not stuck in some girl’s shoe. 

Bianca walks past you and stands in the middle of her room and says very happily

  "Ready Jake!" 

  "Ready for what?"

  "Ready for the rest of your life."

  "Bianca, Are you going to show me or not?" 

She doesn’t say anything, but just grins excitedly and bounces on the tips of her toes.  She takes her sneakers off and places her bare feet on the carpet.  When you bring your gaze up from her legs, you notice something odd in her hand.  Before you can even ask what it is a bright flash of blight blinds you and you have a splitting headache. 

  "Ow Bianca. What did you do to me?" 

Bianca replies casually "I shrunk you."  

Your eyes are still closed. "Oh yeah Suuuurrre ya did .  Now seriously tell me what you did to me."

  "I really shrank you.  You’re about the same size as a bug. I’m not even sure anybody would recognize you this small unless they knew you were shrunken.  If you don’t believe me open your eyes." 

Tired of Bianca’s stupid games you open your eyes and see ten colossal digits in front of you.  They are attached to a huge tan object that is attached to a titanic monolith that stretches high above you.  You were staring at the giant foot of your cousin as she stood over you like a Goddess.

Your giantess cousin looks at you curiously and says "Huh?  I thought you would be a little bit bigger than this?  But that’s okay since now you can have a more comfortable fit in-between my toes." 

The excited grin comes back to her face and she sits down on the floor and extends the soles of her feet out towards you.  You could already smell her feet when she was standing, now that she’s moved her feet closer, you can smell the sweet stink of her feet up close.  First she wiggles her right foot then her left and says

"This is Righty and this is Lefty.  this is the Company I wanted you to get acquainted with because you are going to be my Footslave Jake Smith."

You stare up at the two colossal, smooth soles of your cousin and your brain has a hard time processing what she just said out of pure shock and terror.  As Bianca’s large smelly foot begins to descend upon you.  somewhere deep down inside, you know that even if she is being serious or not, you’re going to feel what  the skin on the bottom of her foot feels like up close and she will feel what her tiny cousin feels like as an insole. 

Chapter End Notes:

How did Bianca get Jake in Trouble?  Will Jake ever Escape his cousins Feet?  Or will Bianca get what she wants and finally have a cute foot pet to live under her Soles? All will be revealed soon.