- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake exits his aunts body, but not in the way you might have been thinking of. warning contains toilet material and crushing.

Christmas Day 12:19pm

Michelle had just completely filled her stomach with Honey Ham, Roast Turkey, Salad, Croutons, Ranch Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Bell Peppers, Lasagna, Jake, Stuffing, Roll's, Wine, Creamed Corn, Asparagus, Avocado Dip, Mixed Fruits, and Apple Pie with a cherry on top.

Her stomach was sticking out so much that it was starting to become noticeable in her tight Christmas sweater and even her overly large breasts weren’t doing a good job of hiding her bulging belly. Quickly excusing herself so one would notice how much she pigged out and silently accused her of getting fat, she snuck into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh, Michelle girl, look how much you’ve grown." she says to herself in the mirror, not at all admiring how much she let herself go and how much her tummy has expanded.

"This is going to be a Huge Deuce later; I better get out the extra air freshener can from the downstairs bathroom. I don’t think anyone will ....MPHGBLT...Wha...BLGTLGPHAARH."

Michelle’s monologue was suddenly cut short by the sudden gag reflex that was issuing from inside her neck. Retching and gagging she ran to the toilet and threw up the delicious dinner she worked so hard to make. It was a mix of many different colors and both thick and thin substances. As Michelle looked in disgust at her stomachs attempt to digest the massive amount of food, she didn’t even notice the outline of a teenage boy floating in the toilet water camouflaged by her upchucked dinner.

"Ugh, I thought I ate too much that’s too bad I really wish that could’ve stayed inside me. Oh well might as well drop some kids off at the pool while I’m here."

Jake had no idea what had just happened to him. The last thing he remembers is being Crushed by his aunt’s dessert and then being forced awake and being shot like a gun out of a narrow tube into a pool of water. Jake says Groggily

"Wha-what happened? Did I really survive? I can’t believe it but if I’m in the toilet than that means I had to have come out of her....oh no, that’s gross wait a second this smells like bile? Oh thank god she threw me up. I Avoided a Very Humiliating experience right there And I'm Alive but I don’t think I’ll have to make those promises I said inside her stomach. For a second there I thought she would crap me out, but I got Lucky. Wait, what did she just say about a "pool". "

Jake's question had been answered as soon as he looked up and the dark blue silk panties covering his Aunt Michelles rear end were lowered to reveal two white moons that lowered themselves onto the cushy seat.  Michelle let out a relaxed sigh. As soon as this happened the small, tight pink hole, situated in the center of her giant buttocks, began to flex and enlarge at an alarming rate. What was once a cute button had now become a Big brownish pink crevasse that had something dark brown and slimy peeking out of it. A turd many times the size of your body was ground hogging it out of your aunt’s bunghole and it was situated right over you.

"NO NOOOOOOO No, I thought I avoided this? Aunt Michelle please don’t release your bowels on me."

You swam with all your might but the thick and slimy brown monster slipped from her anus's grip and collided right on top of you. The force of the impact hurt, but you quickly swam to the surface and resided yourself not to become a part of a watery grave in your family's toilet. Another log of crap escaped her butthole, this one was even bigger than the last piece of poop and made a splash that sent you flying right up to your aunt’s asshole and you were stuck to her back door exit. Your aunt feels her anal intruder and says

"UGHH, What was that? Did some bug just try to crawl up my ass?"

She quickly tears off a sheet of toilet paper and wipes her ass with the TP, smearing you all over her shitty anus. After wiping so many times and rubbing you against her hot and sticky butthole, you had been wiped off of all the feces on your frontside, but now you were stuck to the sheet of toilet paper. Aunt Michelle is bringing it up to her face to see what caused the disturbance in her private hole, but she releases her grip just a little bit and you fall from the shitty paper onto the toilet seat.

"Huh? Guess it was nothing? But whatever that was it really annoyed me. I have to start spraying Extra pesticide for all these annoying bugs."

You were still a little traumatized from being rubbed against your aunt’s anus. It was much Bigger and so much more smellier than Bianca's nicer backdoor hole had been.  If you can call the anus of a teenage girl nice

While reminiscing about the different qualities of your younger cousins rear end and comparing similarities between both mother and daughter, you failed to notice Michelle’s wide left Asscheek redescending onto the soft and cushy toilet seat and buttcrushed you under her full weight.

Michelle went back to dropping off more kids at the "pool" while you had a giant fatty bum smushing you’re body, while she did her business. Even though you were completely covered by her buttcheek you could still smell the horrible, odorous stench coming from her backside and it intensified when she farted. After 15 minutes of completely emptying her bowels of gas and feces, Michelle gets up with you still flattened against the toilet seat and lowers the top toilet seat, trapping you underneath it until the next stall user had to relieve themselves.

She pulls up her pants, redoes her belt and covers her scrunched nose.

"Gross, I feel bad for anyone who has to smell that."

She leaves the room unknowingly entrapping her nephew, sealing his fate to be sat upon by the next occupant of her upstairs bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:
Jake finds himself sat on by another girl in the next chapter and then mysterioulsy finds himself back at Bianca's feet.   how does this happen?  find out in the next chapter!