- Text Size +
I was Amazed and speechless to see Courtney Cox, Cameren Diaz, Christina Applegate and Juliette Lewis all at this house coming out into the back yard to greet me!
“Hay-ay!” Cameren Diaz flirtatiously said weaving at me. The girls gathered around me and all wearing skimpy thong bikinis smiled at me with a mischievous look in they’re eyes. Christina Applegate looked at me and said “Before you work on the pool we’d like to give you something for all of your troubles.” “Oh I really couldn’t” I stammered. “Oh but we insist pleeease!” pleaded Juliette Lewis. I never could resist the seductive charms of a beautiful sexy woman let alone four! “Well alright but just a quick one.” I said. The four women jumped on me and in no time they where all striping off my cloths and rubbing this green glowing hot gel all over my body. The green glowing gel felt strange on my body. It didn’t feel like it was supposed to be any kind of skin cream. It was much to hot and it was getting hotter. The gel became hotter and hotter until it was burning. “Owch! Why is this burning me?” I protested. “Don’t worry the burning just means it’s seeping it’s way into your musculature in a kind of osmosis.” Advised Juliette Lewis.
“What!” I shouted “What the hell kind of gel is this?!” “It’s not gel it’s our special toxic radioactive slime that when rubbed on the muscles of a person the slime would make the person grow into a SEXY muscular giant!” Courtney Cox explained. I started to feel strange my breathing became heavy and I started to sweat profusely. Every inch of my skin poured out sweat like a squeezed sponge. I could even feel the vary fibers of my muscle tissue pulsate. I suddenly felt a huge growing power inside my body. It felt like getting an erection but with every muscle in my body! I was… GROWING!
I looked down at my changing body and saw my body transforming. The process staring slowly at first but picking up pace steadily. I saw my legs lifting my perspective higher and higher, growing too long for my jeans. My new caves sprouting out the bottom of my pant legs bulging big, thick and full of muscle. My upper leg muscles grew too. They grew both in length and in girth stretching my tight jeans until the jean fabric snapped like a thin napkin. Now I saw for the first time my legs longer and thicker and stronger then a horse’s full of flexing rippling powerful muscles! I stood higher on them giving me a sense of power from my new higher stature and I felt new confidence in my self.