- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not sure when I'll get to next chapter.

       Key had shrunken him down to a more manageable 2 inches.  He was cupped in her hands and the only reason he knew they weren't stationary was the rumbling. Kev could smell the scent of lavender & chamomile all around him from what he guessed was Keyaira's lotion. The smell would have relaxed him if it hadn't been on such a grand scale.

       The smell was overpowering and along with the constant jostling he was beginning to feel vaguely sick. He tried to dig his fingers into the creases of her hands but to no avail due to her overly moist skin. All of this movement hadn't lasted more than a couple minutes but by the time he was placed on the counter top he was on the verge of hurling. 

       Kev quickly ran to the edge of the Olympic pool sized sink and began to dry-heave ( he hadn't eaten anything in a while ). When he was done he stood up and surveyed his surroundings. He was in a huge bathroom (not just by his standards). 

      There was a triangular high tech looking shower in the corner that was surrounded by thin clear glass on all three sides.

      "Why is there glass on the wall? It’s not a window", he thought. He didn't have long to ponder on it though because he was greeted by the girl that he guessed now owned him, she looked just as stunning to him as she did before only now she was stark naked. He noticed that she wasn't as chubby as she seemed at first but she still had that thick body that he loved on females.

      "She must do a lot in the nude", he thought seeing as her skin wasn't a bit lighter even by her nether regions. Speaking of her nether regions her auburn pubic hair was shaved into a slim triangle and the pussy was just as moist as it was before. Before he could further examine her body she said.  

      "Hey Kevin, you ready to get washed up? My dirty little pet?"

      After his brain registered her words his memory returned to him and he realized that he was also naked drenched in dried blood. He also vaguely remembered pissing on himself. She once again didn't wait for an answer and scooped him up. 

      She walked up to the shower and the door automatically opened and closed behind her. As they stepped into the shower Kev surveyed the area. The mirrors he had noticed earlier were actually some sort of mirrors on the inside. There was a part of the mirror jutting out to form a ledge that she promptly sat upon. As she sat down the shower seemed to have instantly grown to twice its original size. As he looked around he was only greeted by he and Key's reflections.

 
       He then looked up and simultaneously water started spraying from the ceiling and music began playing. He recognized the artist as Lady GaGa and after a scowl from Key the music changed to a song he also knew, Neighbors Know My Name by Trey Songz. Out of both songs he himself was more partial to the former but seeing how she felt he decided that expressing his thoughts on the subject wasn't a good idea.

       After watching Kev's reaction to the shower she got up sat him on the long ledge opposite her and sat back down and began relaxing under the warm torrent of water. After being sat down he was hit with the fact that he could've sworn that there was no ledge a moment ago.

       As he stared at her lounging frame a cloth appeared from no where and began to lather her up. It seemed as though it was being held by a invisible being but as he watched it squeeze behind her and out on her other side he came to the realization that that wasn't even the case.

       He began talking to himself "Okay, so she's either a technological genius, a witch or something along those lines, or….a Goddess" (as he'd been referring to her as). She had her eyes closed but he had a feeling that she was still somehow watching him regardless of her pupil's state. He was jolted from his train of thought by her voice.

       "Wash Up Already...." she said without opening her eyes.

       "Uh, okay" he atomically said. 

        He looked around at his surroundings and found a washcloth and soap already in his hands. "Okay so she's some sort of non human being" he thought, because there was no way any sort of technology could complete the feats he was witnessing.

        This thought kind of scared him but also made her even more attractive in his eyes. Without further orders he lathered up and began washing himself. The torrent that had been raining had already wash most of the blood off of his body but he washed himself anyway. 

        As he washed up he avoided his privates and when he finally got to his cock he decided to turn his back to Key. Even though he knew she could have her way with him anytime she wished to it made him feel more at ease although she had been viewing his penis for awhile already. He was facing the mirror and he could see her in the reflection but he didn't think she could see his front from it though..... He hoped.

        He began to scrub it but his scrubs slowly began to turn to strokes as he stared at her reflection. As he stroked he began to hear moaning and as he stared at her reflection he could see her right hand's fingers going in and out of her snatch. As he stroked and looked on her left hand began to move slowly up toward her aroused nipples. As she began to feel herself a feeling of awkwardness rose over him.  

       He abruptly stopped stroking but he couldn't take his eyes away from Key's beauty. "MmmhhmhmhmmMmm...." She let out the most adorable sex groan that he'd ever heard (not that he'd had a lot of experiences). Her face squinted up and as if she was having a nightmare. "I wish I could make her feel better..." he thought subconsciously. 

      "Then start rubbing that little cock of yours again." he heard in his mind. 

       It took him a moment to realize that it was Key's voice in him. "Ooohh shit what am I gonna do now..." he thought.

      "Rub your fuckin cock damnit, what do you think your gonna do?" she retorted.

       Her nipples had become even more aroused and he imagined himself riding one. Her pussy was leaking heavily all over her hand and her legs. “Looks like she spilled bubble solution on herself” he thought jokingly. His eyes closed and his mind switched to him facing her moist snatch.

       He was smaller than before, between her thighs trying to walk through the thick clear quicksand that was oozing from her cave of a vagina. He looked behind himself and saw nothing but a straight drop down and it dawn on him that he was stuck.

        Suddenly the enormous tanned cliffs to his right and left began to close in on him. He frantically began to move through the sea of fluid. It dawned on him that the only place open to him was the very thing that was spewing the superglue like fluid he was trying to escape. Without time to think he pushed toward the engorged red lips.

        He attempted to pull the lips apart but to no avail. He looked around and the thighs were advancing on him. He began to frantically push at her leaking crease. With another ram he was half way inside with his bottom half still out in the open.  He felt like a ant after wandering into a Venus-fly trap. He was flailing his legs but suddenly all of this movement was ceased. Her thighs must've closed. It had looked enormous but it was incredibly tight on the inside, along with the tightness the walls were heating up and constantly pulsating. He felt like he was inside of a volcano. 

        The fluid was pushing him out but her legs were closed tightly and so it was only enveloping him more. He was neck deep in her juices, he could feel them rising more and more till it was over his mouth. He could even scream for the fear of drowning although if it continued he'd drown period. The viscous fluid was seeping into his nostrils and to his lungs. He thrashed against the walls and his desire to breathe till he couldn't take it anymore. He inhaled deeply and he felt nothing.

        "Nothing but air....." he thought. He opened his eyes and he was back to his 2 inch height on the shower ledge. 

         And Keyaira was standing.....no, looming over him with a sadistic grin on her face. He couldn't suppress his newly found feelings of fear and she seemed to feed off of them.

        "What?, I told you to keep rubbing, It could've been good for us both but you didn't listen." she finally spoke aloud.

        "You should be thanking me for not serving you the same fate as them" she gestured to their surroundings. Kev looked around confused seeing no one.

        "Who?" he inquired meekly.

        As soon as the words left his mouth the ledge disappeared beneath him and he materialized behind her. He was where she once sat. She hadn't turned around and was giving him a full view of her perfectly round ass. As he stared on he notice the many miniscule red spots covering it. 

        "Ass-freckles??" he thought. She began gyrating for him, dipping down and backing up slowly till her ass was directly over him. She made as though she was going to sit down and he tried to scurry away only to slip and fall. She chuckled (she didn't sit). As he raised himself his eyes settled on a red spot similar to the ones he saw on her ass. As he looked closer he could see the faint dark film inside the splotch, he peeled it off and raised it up to his eyes. It looked just like a human.

        "AAACKK!!" He jumped up and slipped again. 

        Kev scrambled to his feet and his mind pieced together what had formed the twin red splotches on the porcelain and Key's ass. He surveyed the area all around him, they were everywhere. It must've been populated with miniscule people before she sat down. As he thought back it dawned on him how uncaring she really was, her demeanor hadn't changed a bit when she sat down.

        She had only cared for her pleasure. He gazed up at her ass and his puny state finally hit him. She could extinguish him on a mere whim and could go on with her day and not flinch. 

        The ground Kevin stood on morphed into a slope, he slipped onto his ass and slid down toward the shower floor. This type of trip would've normally had him in hysterics but the sheer shock of his predicament had him in silence. He came to halt after crashing into the heel of her right foot. 

        He hit with a wet thud and rolled into the ankle high (to him) water it was surrounded in. He pulled himself up and stumbled to her toes gazing at how the pink tinged water complimented her dark pink nails. He got no respite though as he was flung into the water by the Titaness’s toes.

     "You disobey my simple orders and then expect me to allow you to rest on my feet?, "I don't think so."

       "You seemed to be the perfect slave but now it seems like you've suddenly grown a mind of your own hmmm? What do you think?"

       "Tell you what, you go get yourself together and come back to me after you decide whether you want to be my first inductee into the religion of Key or another unwilling sacrifice." he'd already made his decision to become a willing slave but as he was about to plead for mercy he noticed movement close to her pinky toe. He moved toward it and look down.

        It was a young boy who looked no older than thirteen. He was about a quarter of Kev's size and was missing his right leg up to the knee. He was crawling through the water leaving a trail of blood in the water he was moving toward Kev pleading for help. Kev immediately felt sorrow knowing that there was nothing he could do to save him. 

        The boy was to busy crawling toward Kev to realize that Key had raised her big toe over him. Kev got a hold of his senses and attempted to rescue him. He was a second too late. Keys toe came down with unforgiving force. A audible crunch was heard and then silence. Not giving him a chance to gather his composure she asked,

        "So what's your decision? Slave or Stain?" she stifled a giggle. He looked up the wet nude Titaness. He said not one word but bowed at her big toe closed his eyes and began to pray to her.  

        He knelt there at her feet until he was told to arise. When he looked up he was back up on the ledge where he started, Key was looming over him just as she was before, it was as if time had rewinded.

       He wondered if the boys death had been reversed as well.

      "Hate to burst your bubble but I take lives I don't return them." "So you've decided that you wish to remain my pet hmm?" she asked.

      "Yes Goddess" he said avoiding eye contact.

      "Aww that was so cute, but I'm not a Goddess I'm a teen just like you only I was raised a witch." she informed him. "Although I do intend on becoming as close to one as I can."

      At that point Kevin didn't really give a damn what she was, either way she was omnipotent to him.

     "Now if you're going to be mine you must partake of this, Now stand." He stood up. She dipped her hand down to her vagina and brought it back up with some of her fluids on her pinky finger.

      "Look at me" she commanded, He stared into crimson eyes and he fell to his knees. She brought her finger toward his head he stuck out his tongue.......  

 

Chapter End Notes:

What do you think? :)