- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
o_O

            He was looking at a kitchen.......a fucking HUGE kitchen.

            There was a skyscraping fridge, oven, and sink on the other side of the room along with a doorway leading into a dimmed room. He was laying on what seemed to be a stack of burgundy clothe napkins. He attempted to stand only to loose his footing and fall back onto the cushiony surface. In the end he couldn't stand and instead rolled to the edge of the pile and jumped down onto the counter. He looked up to see where he fell from and could only view a ledge, which he was guessing held a miniature house, if not some sort of magical vortex.

              "Who fuckin knows at this point", he thought.

                Kev walked away, being wary of even being in the vicinity of Keyaira. He was surrounded by towering appliances, a toaster, a blender, and a mammoth microwave (which was in the middle of heating something and turned out to be the source of the humming).  He was about 3 inches tall......and still nude.

             Kevin knew he needed to think up a plan but all he could think of was the fact that he was naked. And when the microwave began to loudly alert that it was done he was totally taken off guard. He jumped in fear and then again as a huge chick came bounding into the room.

               She was Caucasian, of slim build, with shoulder length black hair. She was wearing nothing but a bra and some black skinny jeans, she kind of reminded him of one of the vampire chicks off of the Twilight movies.

             She wasn't (in his opinion) as stunning as Keyaira but she was hot all the same. Before coming to the microwave she went into the fridge with her back turned to him. He made a split decision to get her attention seeing as there was no way in hell he was going to make it to the floor from the counter. He wasn't too sure about it, but he had a feeling that she wasn't as sadistic as Keyaira and he still wasn't sure if Keyaira was coming for him, and he sure as hell didn't want to wait and find out.

              The girl was humming a song and turned around with a can of soda in her hand and a bottle of ranch or blue cheese in the other. She placed them on the stove and walked to the microwave. His courage failed and he ducked behind a salt shaker which was next to the microwave. He heard the microwave open and he was overtaken by the smell of hot wings.

                "Mmmm....." He moaned.

            "Aawww fuck it" he thought "This could be my only chance to be free."

             But when he finally came out from his hiding spot she had already turned her back on him and was heading out the doorway with her drink and food in hand.

              "Damn it, come back!!!" He ran to the blender, jumped up and slammed his hands down on one of the buttons. Luckily she wasn't the type of person who cared about saving power, and the machine came on with a Whhhrrr.

            The girl jumped in surprise and dropped her can of soda which hit the tile, burst and sprayed everywhere. She slowly turned around and her eyes locked on Kevin......in fury.

             She seemed to almost glide across the floor towards him, and needless to say, he regretted his decision.

             "You Little Fuck" she growled.

              She grabbed him up, turned the blender off and tossed him into it in one smooth motion.

              Kevin was scared out of his mind, as he realized maybe she wasn't as nice as she seemed, and wasn't a stranger to tiny men either. He watched her grab a mop and clean the floor. She was jabbing the floor with the mop and mumbling angrily to herself. He couldn't make out her words and he wasn't sure if he wanted to, seeing as they probably pertained of things she was going to do to him. It took her about 15 minutes to finish the floor partly due to the fact that she was stabbing at the floor more than mopping it.

              If she was in complete fury, Kevin was her polar opposite, quivering in fear, naked, staring at the four curved blades of the blender which were too close for comfort. She stood leaning against the sink staring at him as though he was a Snake and she a Mongoose. She slowly walked over to him and made as if she was going to turn the blender on.

              Kev yelled and screamed out a slur of unintelligible gibberish. A sinister grin formed across her face. As she began to fake him out time and time again, making as if to chop him to bits. He screamed time and time again not in fear (because he'd noticed that she was play pressing the OFF button) but just to amuse her, for she seemed to be getting in a better mood. When she finally bored of antagonizing him she turned the blender over into her hand.

               Kev fell into her hand and was immediately warmed to the bone as her fingers closed in around him. All he could do was lay there immobilized under her strength. He was trying to think of how to plead his case with his titanic new acquaintance but her moving around and the jostling around of his body made it all but impossible for him to think straight.

                When his pale fleshy prison finally opened he was sweating and squinting due to the stinging of it in his eyes. He strained his eyes to see the face of his captor who was paying him no attention at all but had her attention focused on the mirror. That was in front of her.

              "Yuck you're all wet, please tell me that's sweat".

                Kev nodded that it was.

                "Good, cuz if it wasn't.........well let's just say that's good 'kay." She said with the sinister grin that Kev had become accustomed to during his brief torment in the blender.....
Chapter End Notes:
O_o