- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So it's been almost a year.... I'd love to say it's because I didnt get the amount of feedback I wanted but I honestly have no explaination.....other than laziness.....and X-box 360.........and the immense amount of energy used to keep my relationship together....

        Kev awoke from his slumber in pure darkness. He was sweatier than he’d ever remembered being in his life. He actually contemplated laying there for awhile longer until he realized that his arms and legs were all outstretched at awkward angles and unable to move.

       His mind quickly aroused itself as he struggled to move. Then it suddenly decided that it was a good time to have him remember the past night’s events and he tripled his attempts to get free.

       “Holy shit…She ate me man…I Gotta Get Outa Here….How Long Have I Been out Of It??!!!” He thought sporadically.

        A million thoughts went through his head at once. He could visualize crisp crushed bodies beneath and above him, the stomach acid slowly making its way toward him. “NO NO NOO!!” he almost ripped his arms from their sockets in his futile attempts to free himself.

        Suddenly he was simultaneously raised into the air, blinded by light, and dropped onto a soft surface…..where he continued to thrash about.

       “SHIT SHIT SHIT….STILL CANT SEE” He thought, although he did have free usage of his limbs again. He renewed his efforts until a feminine voice cut through his tantrum.

       “Open your eyes dude.”

       He stopped shaking as it was brought to his attention that he had been clenching his eyes shut since his initial blinding. He slowly opened his eyes and surveyed his surroundings. He was on the stomach of the same chick that he’d just seconds ago believed to have eaten him.

       “So are you done spazzing or what?” she asked with one of the biggest smirks he’d ever seen (and not because of the size relation)

       “I thought you were having a seizure in there for a moment” she chortled.

       “I thought you had eaten me” he retorted, while trying to hide his embarrassment.

       “Dude It’s been a whole night, don’t you think you’d have died by now if I’d actually ate you?, and I doubt that the inside of a stomach feels as soft as these babies right here” she said, fondling her black lace bra confined tits.

        “Well if the last thing you remembered was a giant girl holding you over her mouth talking about how she was going to DEVOUR YOU, I’m pretty sure you’d do the same!!” He lit into her.

         “Well well well, aren’t you a little fire cracker.” She jokingly poked at him with her deep space polish covered nail.

         “Whatever” he brushed her off, regaining his composure.

         “Oh yeah, I’m Arctic, and you are?”

         “Name’s Kevin, you can call me Kev though” he said, stifling his laughter. (He thought to ask if her last name was Ocean, but decided against it)

         “I’m guessing that you’re laughing at my name, I’ll let you pass this time, but for further reference if you ever laugh at it again I’ll rip you to shreds.” she threatened with a suddenly icy tone. 

         “Umm…Okay w-w-wont happen again” he stuttered in fear as he noticed the piercing blue ice-like hue of her eyes for the first time.

         “I guess Arctic is a fitting name after all” he thought to himself.

         “Well now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, I’ve got to use the bathroom, you?” she asked.

         He nodded yes, as he pondered whether or not she was serious.

        “Well let’s go then” she scooped him up and briskly walked into the hallway. He immediately noticed that her skin wasn’t as soft as Key’s, he actually had a faint longing to be back with her. He snapped out of it as they walked straight into the adjacent room (which turned out to be the bathroom). It was pretty nice although once again, it couldn’t compare to Keyaira’s.

        “You can piss in there she told him, cuz if you fall in the toilet I’m seriously not pulling you out” she told him as she set him on the sink. Normally he’d be adverse to pissing in front of a hot girl (well in front of anyone for that matter), but seeing as he’d been walking around naked….and the fact that this chick did kind of give him a B.J. (a blow job, well a “body” job in his case) he didn’t really see a problem with it.

         Although he didn’t feel like he needed to go at all when he finally started he let out a good 60 second stream. Watching the yellow stream slide towards the drain, he began to feel kind of proud of himself for a few seconds until he looked to his left and saw Arctic sitting on the toilet staring straight at him.

         “Don’t stop on account of me babe” she giggled.

         “I was already done” he said thoroughly embarrassed.

           She licked her lips as they locked eyes. He broke her gaze as he began to blush. He looked down and realized that there were two nude shrunken guys, both about 1 ½ feet tall standing in different corners of the room. One looked to be about 16, he had jet black hair pulled back into a pony-tail and was standing next to the bathtub and directly in front of Arctic. The other seemed to be in his early to mid 20’s and had a similar pony-tail with the addition of an at least six inch long goatee.

           The latter was holding a roll of toilet paper staring into space, while the younger one was staring at Arctic the way an abused dog would stare at its owner. Just looking at the younger one made Kev uncomfortable as he tried to avert his gaze. Kev turned to look at Arctic.

           “I see you’ve noticed my uurrr…minions” she laughed. “I guess that’s a good word for you guys right?” she looked at both of them, not even attempting to contain her laughter.

           “WE’RE NOT MINIONS YOU FRICKIN BITCH WE’RE YOUR BROTHERS!!!” the oldest interjected. The room went dead silent or at least it seemed that way to Kevin. He had no idea what to make of the situation after hearing that. He could even see the family resemblance in them.

           Arctic slowly turned her attention, not to the aggressor but towards the meek one directly ahead of her.

          “You’re my what, Charlie?” her right barefoot slowly moving towards him while quickly glancing back and forth at the two. The look on the boy’s face became even more frantic due to the closer approaching foot, and Charlie’s became less….”FUCK OFF” and more “I fucked up-big time”.

          On the other hand Kevin had quickly become entranced by the very thing they were in fear of. He couldn’t break his gaze from the silky pale ped below him. Her nails were the same deep space black that he’d noticed on her fingers in the bedroom earlier. Her foot as a whole was smaller than Keyairas but her toes seemed to be proportionally longer. He could barely make out a couple small veins crisscrossed along the top where her toes began.

          Although he was slowly growing an erection he couldn’t help but think, “Keyaira didn’t have veins on her feet…” Slowly his mind morphed the pale foot before him into a perfect mirror image of Keyaira’s. He could see them now; the deep red nails, the tanned skin, the smallest wrinkles, the rose tattoo.  “Oh the things I would do with those babies dude” he began to lose himself in his day dream.

         “I SAID WHAT ARE YOU CHARLIE?!” Arctic’s voice snapped him out of his stupor.

        “What the hell is wrong with me….do I actually MISS her?” The thought seemed outrageous to him, but he couldn’t quite convince himself that the answer was no. He returned his attention to the situation at hand.

        Arctic’s foot was covering the boy’s body and pressing him against the adjacent wall. His was now significantly red compared to the pale tone it once had. Charlie looked as if he’d just seen his entire family murdered before his eyes (Kevin wondered if he had, but didn’t really want to know the answer all the same).

       “Still no answer huh….BRO….that is what you are hmmm” she increased the pressure on her human stress reliever. He turned beet red and began to rapidly kiss her toes (which was the only thing he could do to try and appease her seeing as his whole body was being immobilized). If anything, this seemed to amuse her even more.

       “Aww I know that’s your normal job Jackie but sadly your life depends on Charles here today since he feels the need to show off in front of company” she smiled over in Kevin’s direction

      “Sorry about this, Wow is that a boner babe?”

      “Umm it’s…okay...and it’s…..” Kev droned off, not really sure how to answer. He was busy wondering what the hell was wrong with him. He was already confused about his feelings towards Keyaira, and now he was sporting a raging hard-on from watching another person be crushed before his eyes.

      “What kind of sexual deviant am I becoming” he thought.

      “Don’t shoot your load yet, I’ll take care of that later” she said, winking at him.

      “Look Charlie, I’m hungry and I haven’t given Kevo here a tour yet, so not to rush you or anything but you have 5 seconds.” She grinned.

“FIVE”

“FOUR”

His mouth started to twitch.

“THREE”

His legs began to tremble.

“TWO”

Tears began to stream down Charlie’s face.

 

        “ONE, SEE YA JACK!!” she waved to him as she increased the pressure. Kev swore that he heard at least three cracks as a deep red stream began to dribble out of the side of his mouth. The trail of red ran down her third toe all the way down past her ankle down to her heel where it began to form a small puddle on the pearly white bathroom tile.

        He didn’t look over to see what her facial expression was but he was pretty sure that it was one of pure enjoyment judging from her previous shows of sadism.

        “Well this was fun.” She began to add more pressure.

        “NO!!! PLEASE, I – I – I’M SORRY!!! FORGIVE ME SIS-I MEAN I MEAN “GODDESS” (she interrupted his stutter-fest) GODDESS IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN I SWEAR!!!” Charlie screamed as he fell to his knees and crawled towards her right foot which was still firmly planted on the cold tile unlike its counterpart which was busy squeezing the life from its temporary podiatric stress reliever.

         “PLEASE DON’T KILL HIM, HE’S THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT; MOM, DAD, CHELSEA, ANTON….HE’S ALL I HAVE!!!” he reached her foot and began to sloppily kiss her pinky toe, much to Arctic’s amusement.

         “So you ready to answer your Goddess’s ques-““YES” he didn’t even give her the chance to finish her sentence.

         “So what are you guys huh?” she asked.

         “We’re minions” he said with the most defeated look Kev had ever seen on anyone’s face.

         “Give me some more choices, I’m not sure if I like the sound of minion anymore” she chuckled.

         “We’re-we’re-we’re…..slaves, pets, toys, servants, playthings….please…” He ran out of things to say to her as he lowered his head and sobbed into the bathroom floor. She sat there on her porcelain throne seemingly contemplative and gazed down on her two broken playthings, one physically and the other mentally.

         “Hmmm I guess I’ll go with pets for now seeing as I do feed you guys and you have a place to live…..but you do technically work for me so I guess your technically slaves..Hhmmm I don’t know…..and I don’t really care anymore to be honest” she smirked down at him.

        “Just make sure you answer my questions when I ask them next time, I mean if you’d just answered it would’ve never happened, understand…..MAGGOT!” She burst into laughter as she poked at his prone figure with her big toe.

         Kev could make out a low toned whimpering “yes” come from the defeated man.

        “Good, now go fetch that toilet paper you dropped, BITCH!” She burst into another fit of laughter. She seemed to be purposely using names other than the ones she had him pick out.

         He dragged himself up, not once looking up towards her and slowly made his way to the roll which had rolled into the middle of the room unnoticed. He brought it back and ripped off nice sized piece, folded it, and held it up towards her.

        “Seems like he’s use to being on T.P duty” Kev thought to himself.

        She snatched from his hands tossing him to the floor since he loosened his grip seconds too late, which earned a few more chuckles from her. Abruptly her foot loosened its pressure and the almost forgotten Jack fell to the floor with a dull thud. It seemed that he’d fallen unconscious. Charlie sprinted over to him; before he could lay a hand on him he was interrupted.

         “CLEAN THIS SHIT UP” she said in an overly loud tone, moving her foot to rest it on the unconscious shrunken boy. He ran back to the toilet paper and ripped off a jagged piece and ran back to the blood stained foot the size of his body. He frantically dabbed up the blood and returned several times to get a new sheet until he had a nice sized pile of pink tinged tissues.

         “Why doesn’t he just bring the roll with him…” Kev wondered, not even a little sympathetic.

         The only evidence of the blood was the faint trail of dry blood left. He started to pull his brother from under her foot till she once again halted him by pushing her foot down a little.

        “I know you can see that crap, finish your job…before I finish mine” she said, adding more pressure to Jack’s already beaten frame. After attempting to rub off the dry blood with tissues and looking up at Arctic who had adopted a look of indifference gave him no help, he finally decided to use his tongue. He licked between her third and fourth toes, around and under them, and down the trail of pink all the way to her heel which he spent a considerable amount of time on in, due to her forcing him to lift it up himself and clean the underside. This led to a hilarious five minute scene with him struggling with his face and chest area stuck under her foot as he struggled to get himself back into the open.

        When she finally tired of tormenting him she lifted her foot from both of them, inspected it and set it back down.

       “It’s about time you finished, I told you I was hungry didn’t?” she mockingly admonished him. He looked up at her and back to Jack who was still unconscious and breathing slowly through his blood spattered mouth.

        “Fine, go ahead and tend to that loser, I’ll use the downstairs  bathroom for today so recuperate and when I come back in here tomorrow morning you’d both better be in your positions, got that?”

        Charlie wearily nodded yes.

        “Good Mant, hehehe, get it? Man plus Ant makes a Mant” she choked out between laughs. “And make sure you get that blood up off the floor too.”

        “Well are you hungry or what?” she turned to Kevin.

        “Don’t worry it wont be human this time” she told him in response to his apprehensive stare.

        “Sure” he said still uneasy, hoping that this wasn’t some ploy to get HIM on the menu.

        She scooped him up and pushed him into her cleavage again. All he could feel were the vibrations of her bounding around the house, and all he could do was hope she’d keep her word..…..

Chapter End Notes:

O_o Well I hope you enjoyed, and please give me feedback guys Thanx.