- Text Size +
Chapter ten 

Thousands upon thousands of Dolly Hitler’s solders covered the ground. They formed a living moving carpet of marching doll like figures.  Every second one armed with a shrink gun, the rest with machine guns.

 

On either side of the SW were their normal sized solders, men and women who were loyal to SW-Space and main purpose to fight their opposite number, Normal sized people who supported the GTS-Goddess and their army of pets.

 

The pets being giantess in the 100-300 foot range towered over the other combatants at the start of the battle. But then the SW began to fire their shrink guns a thousand at a time shrinking everything in their way. Then they would mow down the newly shrunk with machine gun fire.

GTS pets and their supporters managed to fight back, but the cost was high. Within twenty minutes, about half of the giantess had been shrunk and shot to pieces while their supporters where down to ten percent of their original number. In comparison the SW had lost 100,000 of their army of a million troops.

General Evan and the other giantess began to retreat. They would rather face the wrath of the GTS-Goddess Masters than be shrunk by the SW army.

 

Gabrielle and Pamela then arrived on the scene. They were surprised to see the giantess in retreat. They decided to investigate.

“General Evan what in the multiuniverse is going on?” Pamela asked.

“We’re being exterminated. They got hundreds of thousands of troops and their pushing us back. I ordered a strategic withdrawal, until we can plan a effective counterattack.”

“Stand aside. I’ll turn the tide of battle.” Gabrielle cried.

“I can wipe them out in a few steps. It’s better that I crush them.” Pamela then waited for Gabrielle response.”

“We need to show them that even a normal size GTS-Goddess can beat them. I’ll have that army on the run within ten minutes.”

“I hold you to that promise. If you fail I’ll join the battle and take credit for the victory.”

“It’s a deal. Start the clock.” Gabrielle then ran toward the advancing SW army.

 

Rita wasn’t alarmed when the two new figures appeared on the horizon. They were larger than any of the giantess they had faced before, but they there was nothing their shrink guns couldn’t handle. So when the smaller of the two figures approached, Rita continued to advance.

Two minutes later, her confidence at turned into confusion, Their shrink guns had shrunk the goddess uniform to shreds but the goddess herself kept on marching and stomping.  Rita saw the foot coming, and fired her shrink gun at the approaching foot. She might as well fired a flash light at the goddess for all the good it did.

“God help me.” She cried as Gabrielle’s foot crushed Rita and 20 thousand of her companions with seconds.

 

Gabrielle was getting mad. Not only did those soldiers ruin her favourite boots and uniform. They were just standing there. Despite the fact they lost thousands, every time Gabrielle, moved her feet. With just over two minutes before her deadline ran out, Gabrielle began to worry. It was time for a strategy change.

“Listen up SW. I will SPARE the lives of those who retreat now. Those who refused to retreat I will crush.”

 

This woke up, the SW who had been stunned by Gabrielle invulnerability to their shrink rays. The vast majority decided to retreat with only a few hundred press on their attack.

 

Pamela watched the SW retreat. Gabrielle had won the bet by lying.

“Hey Gabrielle. You lied. We can’t spare their lives.”

“But they don’t know that.  Besides I could not bear to give victory to you.”

“Gabrielle. When are you going to learn, that people of African descent are NOT

an inferior race.”

“They are back in the CSA. It’s ow. “ Gabrielle then noticed that her legs and lower torso was covered with SW doing their best to kill her. She angrily wiped them off while Pamela laughed.

 

While all this was going on, Barbara & Faith, the two remaining Mice Girls were watching television with Mabel trying to get control of the remote.

“Come on, it’s my TV. I should get to pick what we watch.”

“But there two of us and only one of you. You’re outvoted.”

“They got you out voted Mabel.”

“Fine, I feel like a snack anyway.” Mabel then got up and left.

 

Mabel had the urge for a snack. She knew about a candy bar, on top of the kitchen counter. She made her way to the kitchen.  Then she realized the counter was no longer in reach. It was 19 feet above her head (on her scale). Mabel began to climb up the wall. It was a slow climb but she managed to make it. Once she reached the top, the candy bar was in sight. She ran toward it, but just before she reached it a hand picked it up.

“Are you looking for this?” Hilary asked.

“Come on. Please share.”

“Jump for it Mabel.”

Mabel trying to reach the bar, but Hilary was holding it a foot off the counter top. Mabel could not jump that high. Hilary was laughing her head off at Mabel’s efforts. Then to add insult to injury she ate the bar, right in front of Mabel.

“That was good beyond words. Too bad, you couldn’t have any.”

“I’m going to tell Andrea what you did.”

“There nothing she can do about it.”

 

Back in the living room…

“Welcome to Dirt Diggers. I’m your host Wayne Scumbag. On tonight’s show, I have Polly Smith, a prominent Sizechanger…”

“Not her. She is pure mischief.”

“Barbara we are trying to watch the show.”

“So Polly, what dirt to you have for us tonight?”

“Well Wayne. I’m here to tell the multiuniverse that the Sizechangers have made an alliance, with the mini goddess. We will deal with them from now on, and cancel our relations with the GTS-goddess.”

 

“Is she mad? The mere suggestion of braking off relations with the GTS-goddesses is enough to cause an incident.”

“We need to find out the truth. Lets find Martha.” Both Mice Girls got up to look for the room in which Martha was meeting with the mini goddess.

 

Martha was in the middle of talks, when her portable phone rang.

“Excuse me a moment mini goddess. I got to answer my phone”

Stepping out of the room, Martha answered her phone.

“Martha here what’s up?”

“This is Wayne Scumbag of Dirt Diggers. Is it true you made a deal with Andrea and the other mini goddess?”

“Were getting close but the details hasn’t been worked out yet. Why would you rotten show, be interested?”

“Polly Smith said a deal was already worked out. A deal that favours mini goddess over GTS-goddess.”

“Polly Smith is prankster. This is one of her pranks. Goodbye Mr. Scumbag.”

 

“Is there something wrong?” Andrea asked.

“Nothing to worry about folks. It’s just a bad TV talk show host.”

 

The end for now