- Text Size +
Interlude

“Alice Gabriel?”

Alice jumped, then turned around. Before her was a towering two mile high redhead goddess.

“What can I do for you Penny?”

“You’re got a mission. Here are your orders.” After Penny told her the orders Alice asked;

“Who is going to look after this world while I’m gone?”

“I’ll world sit, this world for you.”

“There used to a gentle giantess. Please be nice to them.”

“Fine, just go.”

 Chapter three  

Breakfast in Mabel’s house was an interesting affair. Andrea and the other shrunken women, sat on the table. While Clara, Hilary and Grace fought over the toast and dried cereal, Andrea got ready for her television appearance. She tried on several outfits and eventually settled on a sexy looking business suit.

“Have you decided which TV station your going to crash?” Mabel asked.

“I have given it some thought. I consider appearing on global stations like CNN and BBC News. But its best to start locally, so I decided on MBC. Which as luck would have it is featuring shrunken women in today’s mourning show.”

This got the attention of the other shrunken woman on the table.

“Can we come too?” Clara asked.

“Sorry. This is my debut. Find your own show.”

“Forget the show. We could use a proper doll house. A blanket and towel is not my idea of a home. And the restroom…”

“That’s enough Hilary. I work all day and don’t have time to shop for you people. Besides this is MY home.” Mabel aimed the last two words at Andrea.

“For someone who can win the lotto jackpot any time she wants, you are tight fisted. Anyway I’ll see you folks later.” Andrea then vanished.

“What on Earth is she talking about?” Clara and friends asked Mabel.

“Um, I got to got to work now. Please stay out of trouble.” Mabel then left the frustrated women on the kitchen table.

 

Deep down is always already toying with the idea of buying or making a home for the shrunken women Andrea rescued. But first she had to win the money. Well she had plans to visit the lotto both that day.

 

Things were not going as planned on the MBC Mourning show. It was going fine until the mini dancers did there act. Despite being only eight inches tall, they could really put on a dance performance. But then a bunch of shrunken woman solders carrying guns showed up claiming the world in Dolly Hitler’s name. At first people tried to ignore them, thinking how much harm can solders ranging five to six inches in height do? When the solders refused to go away or shut up, Neil Burke the show host tried to get rid of them. But one of the solders was armed with a shrink gun, and they shrank him to a height of two inches. Then Andrea arrived on the scene.

 

“What the heck going on here?” she asked.

The woman with the shrink gun replied;

“We are taking over this world in Dolly Hitler name. So stand aside.”

“I don’t know who Dolly Hitler is. But do you realize your talking to a mini goddess.”

The solders burst out laughing. Then the one with the shrink gun said;

“I don’t know who you are, but it’s clear you’re the enemy.” She then pointed the gun at Andrea and fired. Andrea lost her clothes, but her body remained the same size.

“So much for Our best Shrink rays. The solders cried in frustration.

Andrea decided it was time to take care of these jerks. She then teleported herself to a spot right behind the woman with the shrink gun. Then she grabbed the gun, and teleported out of the solders reach. When she materialized on the other side of the room her first act was to set the gun to reverse and restored Neil to his proper size.

“Thank you.” He said in gratitude.

Andrea then reset the gun back to shrink and faced the SW solders.

“Are you folks as shrink proof as I am? Shall we find out?”

“You’re only winning, because we forgot to bring our spare shrink guns. Rest assured we’ll be back.” To Andrea amazement all the solders then got up and left. Not even bothering to use their machine guns.

 

Meanwhile millions of miles out in space, a rift opens. A spacecraft a thousand feet long emerges. It heads for the moon and lands. Its occupant gets out of the spacecraft and waits.

 

Back on Earth, Andrea was introducing herself to Neil and the world. She demonstrated her abilities in front of the studio audience and explained her desire to be well known. The audience and Neil asked her questions like;

“How did you become a mini goddess?”  or “What are your plans?”

Andrea told them she wanted to keep how she became a mini goddess secret for now, because she wanted to be the only one. As for her plans, other than appearing on TV and becoming famous, she haven’t really thought that far ahead. 

 

While Andrea was being asked the questions, she could sense the faint presence of another goddess. Since she couldn’t see another goddess in the room she tried to ignore the feeling. But it won’t go away.

“I hate to interrupt your questions, but there something I got to check out.” Andrea then teleported herself to the presence of the other goddess.

She was shocked to find herself on a created plain. The airless sky showed stars and a half Earth.

“I’m on the moon.” Andrea thought in wonder as she gazed up at the Earth.

“Pretty sight isn’t it.”

Andrea turned around and gasped. The largest woman, she had ever seen was standing before her. She was beautiful with her brown hair and blemish free face. She was also naked but didn’t seem to mind the vacuum of space. But what really shocked Andrea was her size, “she must be thousands of feet tall” thought Andrea.

“Wrong. I’m only 500 feet tall. I’m a mere runt along GTS-Goddesses. Name is Alice by the way.”

Oh course I forgot, I’m only six inches tall. Naturally she would appear bigger than she really is. Andrea mentally slapped herself. Then she said;

 “Andrea, I am the first of the mini goddess. Hey how come we can talk in the vacuum of space?”

“Telepathy. This disturbs me, for I came here to debunk the reports of the existence of a mini goddess. But the abilities your demonstrating points to the fact you’re a real goddess.”

“Was their any doubt?”

“Yes. Shrunken woman are trash. And it’s unthinkable that one could become a goddess.”

“I didn’t ask to be shrunk. My original intention was to become a GTS-Goddess.”

“Oh?” Alice asked. She didn’t expect this.

“A few days ago, I went to Wishbone and wished to become a goddess. But I forgot to add the GTS, and ended up in my present form. Who’s Rose Crusher?”

Alice was getting more alarmed by the minute. The fact that the Wishbone restaurant was involved meant Andrea was probably Mr. G approved. Alice thought about calling Rose Crusher, the greatest scout and threat assessor among the GTS-Goddess race. Now Andrea was peaking into her mind. Time to call for help

“Rose will know what to do with you.” Alice will finally replied.

“You got me curious. I’m going to see the Rose Crusher of yours. “

“But she currently in another…” Andrea vanished before her eyes.

“universe.” she finished the sentence. Alice sighed, she had a feeling this mini goddess could be a great rival to the GTS-Goddess race.  If she could cross the barrier between universes she would even be a threat.

 

Andrea found herself in a great void. All around her were spheres that she sensed were other universes. She looked around, focusing on the goddess known as Rose Crusher. After a short period of time, she sensed her location, and then headed for the appropriate universe.

 

Rose Crusher watched the destruction of the skyscraper containing the offices of Megafacts Research. She found it amusing that its destruction was ordered by the same people, Megafacts tried to help. Too bad the inhabitants of the city they were in, had fled hours before. Frankly Rose was starting to get bored.

“Hey Melanie, if phone surveys are supposed to help people. How come people hate them?”

Melanie who was punching hole after hole in the skyscraper paused then said;

“All I know is that my client was pestered by these guys. So he hired me to level the place. You know Rose its time we Sizechangers played a bigger role in the multiuniverse.”

Before Rose could respond a Tran dimensional rift appeared, from which Andrea emerged.

 

Andrea was dismayed. Rose was even taller than Alice and better looking too. She was 600 feet of beautiful blond goddess. Andrea then noticed her T-shirt which said

Worship ME

“Great she has a big ego.” Andrea thought.

“My ego is the appropriate size, pip-squeak.” Rose replied.

“Who are you talking to?” Melanie asked for she could not see the tiny six inch Andrea from her height. Andrea then noticed Melanie for the first time. She was a redhead. About 500 feet tall, who was for some reason levelling a building.

“This shrunken woman, who dares to insult me.” Rose finally replied.

“I have you know I am Andrea, a mini goddess.”

“She really means it.” Rose said the surprise showing in her voice.

“I got to get a closer look.” To Andrea’s shock, Melanie then shrank from 500 feet to 20 feet.

“What are you?” Andrea asked.

“You mean to tell me you never heard of Sizechangers?”

“No.”

“Well let me give you a demonstration of my power.” Melanie then tried to enlarge Andrea to a size of a small child. But failed, then she tried shrinking Andrea to a size of a bug, but that didn’t work either.

“I’m waiting.”

“Change size already.”

“You’re trying to change my size? The Shrinkers and Dolly Hitler solders shrink rays have already tried and failed.”

“What are Shrinkers?” Melanie asked.

“They are a bunch of people on my world who got the ability to shrink people. There the ones that shrank me.”

“Can they do this? “ Melanie then shrank a nearby office building to a tenth of its former size.

“You can change the size of other objects as well as yourself? Neato I’m burning with envy.” Andrea exclaimed.

“Hey maybe we can do business sometime.”

“No, she is a shrunken woman. Do not aid her.” Rose scolded Melanie.

“I’m surprised you’re so negative toward another goddess.”

“It not natural for a goddess to be doll sized.” Rose replied.

“It’s natural for a goddess to be the size of a skyscraper?” Andrea asked. Rose’s response was to probe her mind. Andrea tried to fight her off, but her mind was too weak. Rose searched Andrea mind for how she became a mini goddess. When she discovered the Wishbone connection Rose withdrew in shock.

“What the matter Rose? Surprised that Wishbone serves doll sized woman?”

“There something I got to check.” Rose Crusher then disappeared through a Trans dimensional rift.

“What the heck going on?” Melanie asked.

“I’m not sure. But I got to get back to my home world. Nice meeting you Melanie. “

Andrea then disappeared before Melanie eyes.

“Goddesses, who can figure them out?” Melanie said to the empty air. Then she increased her size back to 500 feet and returned to her neglected demolition job.

 

To be continued