- Text Size +
Chapter three.
The aroma from the aliens filled the confined space it was intoxicating the particles invading their bodies sending their brains wild with uncontrollable urges. Nobody spoke each of them embarrassed by their thoughts their logic trying to decipher the signals now surging through their bodies, they washed away the stale smell from their skin a strange rash now covered every inch.
They sat in silence their minds in overdrive sleep soon taking over a dreamy world of strange places
All three of them could not take that sexual experience out of their minds. As they slept in their separate bunks the natural emotions began to tell on their libidos, but because of the close proximity, each were ashamed to assuage whatever urges they possessed.


The tribe of extraordinary females had marked all three they would soon carry out the most unnatural practices known to the animal world; and as they hatched their plan they felt the two kinds of hunger – the delight of sex and gastronomic satisfaction.


Those girls who had discovered the three males from Earth now possessed their prey their urine burnt into their skin in readiness for their return.
Three days had now passed the strange females had not been seen all three were aware that they were close by watching them, waiting until the primal hunger was unbearable to them.


Day 5.


The night was still, there was no sound save that of the nocturnal creatures in the thick foliage of the jungle. The twelve females had returned. Stealthily they moved to the spacecraft, the full moon bathed the area with its eerie glow and lit the craft which helped to illuminate it. The astronauts felt comfortable locked away inside their little world, In single file the bronze young females ascended the ladder the airlock turned arduously as the first female twisted it until the metal locking mechanism shattered. They entered the cabin with remarkable speed in an instant the three men were overpowered and bound hand and foot.

Unceremoniously, each captive was thrown from the spacecraft. The men, in shock at the surprised raid, found themselves being stripped; knives cut away shirts, trousers and underpants. Their boots and socks quickly followed. To add to their shock and fear, each man was attached to sturdy poles by their hands and feet and like the prey they had become, were lifted aloft and taken through the jungle to a destination as yet unknown to them.
They were carried in the most demeaning manner, the prisoners found their eyes staring directly at the girls’ crotches, the thighs, the bellies and bared breasts unfettered by man made bras. Mixed feelings filled their minds; questions ran through their minds, wanting to be asked and answered and yet…fear of unknown prevented them from speaking out.


Eventually, after a very arduous journey for the captives, they arrived at a village. Fires here and there lit up the scene. To the men’s amazement, many more females emerged from their wooden huts and gathered around with excited jubilation. The trio were dropped to the ground and it was from their viewpoint, a most startling scene that met their eyes, for all the females gathered there, were young and very pretty. The girlish prattle was quite foreign to the prisoners’ ears, the nearest they could determine was a kind of Oriental tongue.

In the next moments, the three of them were taken to three humps and made to lie on them facing up to the night sky. Their limbs secured by their wrists and ankles to pegs. There they had to remain with their loins raised over the humps.

On the next day, liquid refreshment was given to each man. It had a peculiar taste and it was not long before an effect of that “refreshment” took place. Each man sported a rampant erection and there was nothing they could do – physically or mentally – to quell the powerful desire. This was not at all what the perplexed space travellers expected, but with the effects of the aphrodisiac they had been given, one thing was certain, their artificially impelled erections and the eager anticipation of the females’ faces told all.

Josh was the first to be approached by the female who had first used him for sexual pleasures, her facial expression giving away her intentions. She easily straddled the helpless man’s body her labia peeled back like a piece of ripe fruit, her sexual aroma filled the air. She positioned herself above his hard phallus and slowly lowered herself onto the stiff shaft, she was tight. He could feel her muscular tunnel as he entered her.

She continued taking in his length until her pubic hairs were in contact with his scrotum her deep moans indicating her pleasure, she pulled on his erect penis, her strong muscular contractions gripped his member tightly. Josh squealed both from pleasure and from pain, she was strong, his penis was being held in a vice-like grip as she gently pulled it with her strong vaginal muscles.

The alien females watched her intently as she continued on her quest for sexual satisfaction something which unfortunately for Josh was going to take a very long time; she teased her prey for 2 hours before she finally reached her orgasm. Josh screamed out with both pleasure and pain as she gripped his erect penis, her vaginal muscles contracted tightly around his erect shaft her warm milky fluid spurted from her onto his body her screams filled the air as she pulled franticly on Josh’s penis.

She continued her onslaught for almost an hour before she was finally fulfilled. Josh’s phallus red, the skin worn away; raw flesh coated in her creamy discharge. His penis remained erect, firm and un-wielding; his desire to be fucked by her again rising to the surface almost immediately.

The other two men were used in the same manner but with the added unpleasantness of having their faces used to extract powerful orgasms – vaginas excreting sexual fluid, anuses to be excited as the females rubbed their sweating crotches over the grimacing male faces.

There were no moral codes or decrees prevalent on this alien planet so it was no surprise that very young teenagers joined in the spectacle of sexual frivolity. Girls, for the very first time, screeched out their fulfilment as they sported with the hapless travellers from far away. Some of them even released their bladders over their respective human toy while their elders gasped with every orgasm they achieved.

Soon, all the three men’s penises became red-raw by the continual friction, yet the man hoods seemed oblivious to the pain. It was with blessed relief when all twelve of the huntresses had had their full of bacchanal sex – most of them probably well-conceived. Sated and exhausted, they retired to their individual huts.
Once they had departed, the younger maidens took advantage of their elders’ departure and carried on with the now torturous sport – handling the trio’s genitals with adolescent glee; but some chose to relieve their young bladders into the forced-open mouths of the prisoners. Samuel had the gross misfortune of having a girl relieving her bowel into his mouth, and she made sure he swallowed it all and even forced him to lick her clean.

The following day, the three unfortunates would be facing a far worse ordeal……