- Text Size +
It was Saturday morning. The night before, Helen and I had stayed in for a movie, and as usual it was quite the treat for me. She had been staying with me for a week now, and she had found a number of different ways to tantalize and pleasure me. I found myself wondering how I would get her to keep her from leaving when I became concerned. I still had not pleasured her. I had tried, mind you, but each time she was simply more focused on me. Obviously she had needs, and I decided to try to turn the tables this morning.

I slipped up out of my bed where she must have laid me down the night before. Taking a quick peak in her room I confirmed it was empty, just as I heard her in the kitchen.

"You're up! Morning Cutie. I guess I tired you out last night." She was wearing a sports bra and jumpers, and was a bit sweaty. "I didn't want to wake you so I took a quick run. I was hoping I could use your shower." She was standing over the kitchen counter drinking a tall glass of water, and I made my way over to her. "The hallway bathroom is okay, but I could really use some more room."

"Good morning to you." I reached my arm around her for a quick squeeze, she kept drinking. "Of course you can use my shower, anytime you need. Don't worry about waking me up. In fact, if you're looking for an exercize partner, I'm happy to join you next time."

She set down the glass after finishing it off. "Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it, but I'm not sure it'll work out." She lifted her right leg up to kneel it on the island countertop in front of me. "I'm not sure, but I _might_ have a bit of a stride advantage." She ran her hand down her thigh as if to say 'see how much bigger I am than you'.

A few seconds thinking about the logistics and I dismissed running together. She'd either slow down her pace to the point of non-workout, or leave me in the dust. "I suppose so. Perhaps we can do some strength workouts instead of cardio."

"Good idea," she exclaimed energetically! Her foot returned to the floor and she hoisted me up by my arms. In just a few seconds I had a bird's eye view of my living room, and I spread my legs to avoid kneeing her in the face. "Hold your body stiff." As I tensed up I felt my feet lifting up under her breasts for a moment. Then she proceeded to do several reps of standing lifts, with me distractingly dragging against her breasts on the upward stroke. My chin nearly contacted her forhead on each downstroke, until on the last cycle she set me on the counter. "Yes, I suppose we might find a way to work out...." I could see she was slightly winded from the lifting, and sitting on the kitching counter her now protruding nipples were right in front of my face. Her hand slipped between my legs. "..and I see you take instruction well, you're certainly stiff here."

I immediately remembered my morning plan, and took her hand away from me and put it on my shoulder. "Hey now, I think I've had plenty of attention." I slipped both my hands around her hips and pulled her towards me, wrapping my legs around her thighs. "It looks like I'm not the only one springing to action." With one hand around her back, I lifted up her sports bra and placed one nipple in my mouth. I sucked hard and felt it instantly get more firm. It was salty, and I began to nead it firmly between my lips and teeth. I could hear and feel her responding. After a few minutes, I could tell it was both arousing and slightly ticklish for her. She lifted her bra enough to expose her other breast, and placed her hands on my shoulders, nudging me slightly. I pulled myself away from her, and traced my hands across her tummy, lightly pressing up into both breasts. "Is there anywhere you need attention?"

She looked down at her neglected breast, coyly nodding. "Yes, I think there is." She cupped her huge hands under her breasts, "the challenge with breasts this big," she caressed them each in unison, "is that they require lots of attention." She pressed into them firmly, and then lifted them up, squeezing them together over my head. "The benefit of breasts this big," she leaned forward and let slowly let them slip down on top of and around my head, her nipples dragging on my cheeks, "is that they have lots of attention to give." This time she caressed only the still neglected breast. "Will you give them some attention if they promise to give back?"

I slipped my hands up to replace hers. "I think they've given plenty already, and I'm happy to put in the extra effort." I had no sooner taken her neglected nipple in my mouth, when one of her hands pressed the back of my head towards her. Putting pressure on her nipple every way I could, I slid my hands down her torso and pulled down on her sweatpants. Her crotch was just above my belly button, and I slipped my hand between her legs to feel her clitoris soaking wet. Despite all the attention she had paid me in the past week, this was the first time I had her in my hands, and I could immediately tell how much she enjoyed it. In just a few minutes, she was moaning faster and faster, and then slowed abrubtly as I felt a small gush of fluid. She was still responding to me, so I continued, slower now.

She lifted me away from her breast and brought her lips to my ear. "I have to tell you..." She was still responding to the pleasure. "..it's been a while since I've been intimate like this..." I felt her hands grip my shoulders more tightly. I felt her chin come down on my shoulder, and she repeated my name several times. "Zach... Zach..." I continued, quickening the pace, and her fervor increased. I felt her hand press up on mine, so I slipped my fingers inside her. I'm sure I wasn't able to get far enough inside her, but it must have been what she needed as she gently climaxed again. This time she held my hand still for a few moments, and then motioned for me to slip out of her.

"Thanks sweetie, that was a nice start." She kissed my forehead, stepped back, and slipped her bra up over her head. As her arms rose above her head, her chest lifted and firmed, and I stared up at her amazing chest and shoulders. Now topless, she dragged her sports bra up my chest. "Ohh, and did I mention I'm multi orgasmic?" She gave me a sly look before dropping her bra in my lap and walking towards the hallway opening. The view of her naked back, topless, with those low-cut jumpers pulled down further on her hips was sexy and sultry. She turned back at me before entering the hallway, "There is much more of me that needs attention in the shower." She quickly ducked into the hallway and disappeared.

I sat stunned for a moment before hopping down off the counter. As I quickly followed her I spread out her bra in front of me. It was huge, and didn't at all seem like it would cause the skin tight and trim appearance I had seen on Helen a few moments earlier.

By the time I reached my bathroom, she was already fully naked and testing the temperature of the shower water streaming down. My shower is glassed in and quite tall, but it barely came up higher than her breasts. Excited to regain conact, I quickly disrobed and walked up beside her and placed one hand around her tummy. "By my calculations, I still owe you quite a bit of attention."

"That's sweet, but you don't owe me. You know how much I enjoy pleasuring you." With one hand still testing the water, she slipped the other around me to hug me close. "Besides, the way you respond really turns me on. Like when I _accidentally_ brush you with my breasts when I hug you." As she hugged me, she slipped my head under her breast. I was already excited from our activities, and this reasserted my stiffness. She brought her other hand out of the stream and took my cock in her hand. "What's this?" She rolled me against her thigh for a moment before stepping into the shower and looking back at me still in her hand. "It looks like you might need some attention before focusing back on me."

As I stepped into the shower, she moved away from the stream and leaned against the back of the shower, spreading her legs in the process. The water streamed down my back when she grabbed the soap and pulled me towards her. "Let's start by getting you cleaned up." With her legs spread, my face landed square between her breasts. She started soaping up my back, working her way down under my butt. She lifted me slightly while washing, causing my hardness to slide over her clitoris. She must not have expected that, as she abruptly made a sound. "Ooooh." She lifted me further, her arms squeezing her breasts around my head and onto my shoulders while she dragged me against her clitoris. "This could be fun." I was even more aroused now, and so was she. On one of the motions I slipped barely inside her, and while she obviously enjoyed it she quickly dropped me out again. "Are you trying to get inside me?" Rhetorical as it was, I couldn't respond with my face mashed into her breasts.

I felt just one hand lifting me up against her and a moment later shampoo squited into my hair. "Imagine what that will be like." Her guise of 'shampooing my hair' was thinly vailed. She mashed my head around in her breasts with one hand, while she pulled me against her clitoris with the other. I could feel and hear how much she was enjoying this. "I bet you've never had someone lift you inside them before." She seemed to be nearing climax. "No.... No.... the next one is supposed to be you..." She seemed to be in an involuntary struggle with herself. "..but you feel so good.... do you mind if I?" Again, I couldn't get free enough to answer, so I pulled myself against her with my hands to signal my acceptance. A few more strokes and I felt her climax and pause for a moment.

She set me back down and pushed me back into the water to rinse. It was my turn for a rhetorical question as I looked back at her. "Did you enjoy that?" I was more than happy to be fulfilling my goal of the day as many times as possible.

"Yes, but I have to watch myself." She was slowly rubbing herself in the aftershock. "If I'm not careful I'll get wrapped up in the moment when I'm supposed to be taking care of you." She slid my back against her, and started soaping up my chest. I squatted down enough to slip her breasts onto my shoulders before standing up again. She let out a giggle. "I guess when I said they have lots of attention to give, I was speaking to the converted."

I felt like she was sort of making fun of me, even if in a friendly way. "I'm sorry, it's just hard not to focus on your body. It's so..." I couldn't think of the right word. While she was big, it wasn't the size of it, it was something else that kept me fixated on her. Looking across the shower I could make out a faint reflection of us. I noticed she was looking right at my eyes.

"..so what? Can't keep your mind off my body?" She gave me a faux looking evil glance for a second. Then she brought her soapy hands up onto her breasts. "With me stipping down naked, and rubbing my breasts against you every chance I get." She massaged them into my cheeks. "I hope you can't get me out of your head." She returned to soaping down my front, including my still fully excited cock. "Silly boy. I told you when I got here, anything you need. Although perhaps I should have said, anything you _want_." With that she started rolling the head between both hands, driving me into a hyper-excited state.

I was more excited by the reflection. Me sitting back into her lap; her head above mine, her eyes watching her handiwork in the reflection; each of her breasts nearly as big as my head, and undulating slightly from her arm movements. She saw me looking at us both in the reflection. "The reflection is pretty hot isn't it?" I nodded back to her. "It drove me over the edge. Watching myself lift you with one hand while, caressing you into my breasts with the other was a huge turn on." Her hand slowed a bit. "I could hardly resist slipping you inside me and watching you climax inside me.... Think you'd mind if we did that a few times one day?"

"I'm not sure. I might need some _convincing_." I playfully stared down at her hands.

"I know you're O for 3 this morning. Fortunatly I can be _very_ convincing." She reached her hand over to mine and spread her fingers as if to clasp hands, but just showed off how big her hands are to mine. "Would you like to come first in my hands?" She started running rings around my head, driving me a bit crazy. Then she moved her hand to her breast, lifting it suggestively in the reflection, "between my giant breasts," then she slipped a finger inside her mouth and drew it in and out a few times, "or in my mouth?" She stroked her finger in and out a few more times.

"I'd like to come in your mouth, but given the confines of the shower, maybe you should just use your hands."

"Silly boy, leave that to me. We have to have you good and satisfied, you still need to wash me. Are you sure now? You want to come in my mouth?"

I nodded, "yes, please."

Okay, then you better be good and wait for it. She began stroking and massaging me with her hands. "..and I'm not going to make this easy on you." She smirked at me in the mirror, and added some more soap to get me nice and lathered as she drove me wild. A few minutes later, I was bucking involuntarily, and she slowed and rinsed me fully. She pushed me away and turned me around towards her. She placed my hand between her breasts, and pressed them around it. "I think you might need a little lubrication, give it a try." As I slid my hand up and down our skin stayed locked together. "What do you think?"

"Yes, it appears so." I grabbed the conditioner and sprayed out a healthy amount between her breasts, rubbing it around her chest. She gave it a spot inspection, and provided an approving nod. Then she placed one arm under each of my armpits and with her elbows on her hips, lifted me onto her. As my legs spread around her torso, and her hands moved down to my butt.

She looked up at me for a minute, before stating the obvious. "You'll need to get involved here." I immediately realized what she was orchistrating, and pressed one hand on the side of each breast, pulling them into my lap. With that she began pumping me up and down, her breasts bouncing down into my lap. The conditioner ran down her tummy, and soon it was lubricating the entire slide path. I started experimenting with how I pressed up into her, and just as I found an ideal spot, she must have noticed as she started pumping faster. "Remember our agreement. No matter how turned on you are by my huge breasts, and me pumping you into them..." She slowed a bit. "You have to help me satisfy you and wait until you're in my mouth." Looking down at her huge breasts, in my lap, and listening to her taunt me, I wasn't going to last much longer. I relaxed my grip on her breasts to signal my pending climax.

"Ohh, can't handle any more huh?" I shook my head no. "Okay, lets rinse you off, hands around my neck." I laid down on her, sliding down as she stood up. She held me away from her and rinsed us both in the water before returning to her previous position. She pulled me up against her clitoris, stroking me up and down a few times. "Quite a shame you didn't want to slip inside me." I immediately pushed my hands onto her chest to speak.

"I do want to be inside you!" She kept rocking me against her, but ignored my objection.

She lifted one hand to her breasts. "I could be pumping you into me, while you have your way with my breasts." She placed each of my hands on her head in turn. "Probably better this way, once I get you there, I'm going to want to climax over and over." With that she lifted me up higher and stood up. Her shoulders were even with the top of the shower glass, and I felt chilly lifted almost entirely out of the shower. With the hot water running down my legs, she began taking me in her mouth, sucking and twirling her tongue around me. With all of the foreplay, it only took a few minutes for her to bring me, and I let out a loud moan as I came into her mouth. She held me there for a moment, and then set me back down into the shower before handing me the soap.

"Your turn to wash."