- Text Size +
Chapter two.

The Woman proceeded to carry the seven men into a large room, they placed them onto a table filled with cakes and sandwiches of all kinds, the men looked around the fear in their eyes. They were removed from their binds and placed onto a special tray all except Steven he was put onto a separate plate decorative sandwiches and nibbles surrounded his naked body, the blonde haired woman poured a creamy sauce over his body covering everything except his erect phallus.

She rubbed her hands together excitedly her tongue licked her lipstick covered pout he stared at her the terror evident in his eyes, she smiled at him.

“I would be afraid to soon my two gorgeous daughters are going to be tearing the flesh from your succulent body mm I could eat you myself.”

She turned and walked away to chat with the other mums whilst the little girls played in the sunshine allowing the hunger to grow ready for them to fill their little tummies up with the fresh meat now waiting to be tasted and enjoyed by their little mouths.

The time crept by slowly Steven lay their helpless he tried to move but found that he could only move his head the rest of his body appeared to be frozen and yet all the sensations were still evident the cool breeze on his exposed skin the warm breath of the mothers as they came up close to look at him. They commented on the spread laid out before them the men ignored a food source a delicacy to be enjoyed nothing more.

She called to her daughters to come inside the six little girls entered the room their little faces appeared at the table excited grins on their on them as they poked and prodded the six helpless males stacked up on top of each other on the plate next his .Rebecca organized the girls she was always taking the lead Rose was more reserved going along with her sister she did not mind so long as she got the same. Their mum asked them to be still whilst she said grace the girls giggled eager to eat their little bellies demanding to be fed, once she was done eager little hands grabbed one male each from the pile of writhing flesh. They screamed out to the girls sensibilities hoping that they would be spared the pain of what was about to be thrust upon them, their pleas falling onto ears the little girls holding the screaming men in their hands.

They bit into the soft flesh tearing it away the screams from their victims filled the room the girls oblivious to their suffering talked among themselves as they chewed the torn flesh into a pulp before swallowing, some tearing more flesh away from the tormented bodies even though their mouths were still filled with food. Their hunger to eat in control Steven stared at the horror before him his body yet to be touched by the innocence of these young girls, his fate still unknown to him. They ripped strips of bloody flesh from the men’s limb’s their teeth and lips dripped with red, each man’s body held like a chicken leg the little fingers turning them around to gain access to their flesh. Some of the children were choosy only eating the raw meat from legs, arms and buttocks whilst others bit into soft bellies and pulled at the insides to chew on the warm offal within, the screams of pain ignored the little females oblivious to suffering being dealt out by their sharp little teeth.

The party seem to last forever the half eaten bodies of the six men now discarded the sounds filled the room the little guests now eating the cakes and chocolates their bellies filled with warm flesh. They were soon finished and ready to play once more one by one they all left the table the mums now hovered ready to eat what was left of the six men’s bodies they groaned the agonizing pain terrorizing them they begged for death to come to them.

Some were stripped bare of flesh others had large bite marks on their legs and arms the torn flesh hung from them like strips of paper, the mums eyed them hungrily eager to feast upon the remaining meat the men’s plight ignored each one was soon reduced to a pile of bones on the women’s plates every bit of flesh pulled from the bones, idle chit chat ensued whilst they ate the living flesh the screams from the men ignored the eating of fresh meat on their minds. They belched loudly the ensuing laughter filled the room they scraped the skeletal remains onto one plate Steven could not believe what he had just witnessed the six men he had befriended were reduced to a pile of bones no compassion had been shown by any female young or old for their suffering.


“Ill give these to our dogs they like to chew on the bones of a man it helps to keep my bitches healthy nothing goes to waste”

”What about the main meal? The twins must have forgotten about him”

“Mmm he will be eaten a little later they will need to have some tea before they go to bed he is big enough to feed them all he will have to wait a little while longer for his punishment, he cheated on his wife so she asked me if I would like to feed him to the twins. Of course I accepted my two girls were really keen to eat him it was their idea to make him so big Rebecca wants to eat his penis and Rose wants to eat his testicles, they are funny little girls they learn so much in school it’s scary.”

The women laughed Steven meant nothing to them all he was a joint of meat to be enjoyed and savoured by them all a succulent piece of flesh soon to eaten whilst he looked on, unable to stop them, he screamed out to them his anger rising to the surface, they laughed at him each taunting him they rubbed their bellies and licked their lips he wriggled about on the plate his muscles refusing to work.

“If only you were full size I’m sure you would show us all who was in charge wouldn’t you Steven…yes I know your name I also know what a right bastard you’ve been to your wife, that’s right we all know about the way she’s been treated by the lying scumbag before us. Soon you will be turned into a woman’s poop dear a smelly pile of shit, unfortunately we are all going to eat little bit of that tender flesh on your body. My daughters and their friends will be the first to enjoy the salty meat we will of course enjoy eating what’s left unfortunately due to your size it will take us a little time to eat all the meat, so be patient it ‘s going to be a long painful night for you I’m happy to say hehe ooh we are real bitchy about cheaters.”

They laughed at him his heart beat wildly in his chest he was helpless these women were in control the others were gone nothing left their existence wiped out only memories remained, his brain pounded against his skull his frustration drove him wild he was trapped a fly stuck in the web of a spider her spider lings queuing up to eat his body while the blood flowed through his veins.

“We need to remove the salad cream I knew I shouldn’t have covered him in it I had a feeling the twins wouldn’t eat him first ,help me to carry him into the kitchen Samantha we can have a little play with him.”