- Text Size +
Chapter three.


She smiled pointing to his erect phallus Samantha giggled excitedly he was large the shaft thick they were going to have a little fun with the food before serving it for tea. They cleared away the sandwiches and sausages wrapped in bacon from around his body and proceeded to remove the salad cream, they carried the plate into the downstairs bathroom and closed the door locking it for privacy. Catherine smiled down at him a loving look in her green eyes they both held his body under the warm shower head attached to the bath taps to wash the cream from his skin, Catherine lifted him up to her mouth his penis brushed against her lips her tongue coming out to greet it.

She moaned loudly as she sucked on it Samantha’s finger already inserted in his rectum she pushed it deep inside him, Steven moaned both with pleasure and pain his body soon to be used by the two young mums to gain sexual gratification.



Catherine pulled away both women lifting him clear of the bath, they put him onto the bench next to the towel rail Catherine hovered above him she lifted her skirt and pulled her lacy knickers to one side her vagina smelt of sex her labia peeled open like a flowers petals, she straddled the bench. Her hairy mound moist she held his penis upright and lowered herself onto it the thick shaft stretched her inner ring her soft insides welcoming it, she groaned loudly as the stiff member entered her, her soft flesh enveloping it. She took her time pulling on it with her muscular tunnel until satisfied; her warm fluid flowed from her onto his genitals.


Samantha’s pink underwear already removed the girls swopped positions Catherine’s urges satisfied she did enjoy playing with the food before eating it Samantha now in need of sexual satisfaction. Catherine sat on the toilet to pee whilst Samantha straddled Steven’s body she watched her as she ground her wet sex against his face her moans of pleasure excited her as her sister used him to gain satisfaction she sucked on his penis his body overwhelmed by her size, he was helpless a sex toy to be used. Samantha squealed with delight as she climaxed she came her sweet discharge filled Stevens mouth he spluttered his throat drinking from her sex a gift from her before the final act, her sharp teeth soon tear at his exposed flesh. She sat upright her curvy cheeks covered his face she ground her anus against his nose pushing down with all her weight, Steven unable to breath thrashed about beneath her she giggled enjoying the power she had over him.


“Oh dear he does not like having your curvy ass cheeks covering his pretty face Samantha,poor thing soon he will be coming out between them.”

“Oooh I do enjoy grinding my ass hole into their faces makes pooing them back out much sexier knowing that soon his face will be turned into our shit.”

“Samantha that’s such a crude word…I know that’s what he’s going to end up as but surely “Stool” or “Turd” is a better way of describing what will be left of him when we’re all done with his body.”

“Oh come on sis you were always too prim and proper live a little its human nature we all have take a dump hehe.”

Catherine raised her eyebrows her sister now enjoying winding her up just as she did when they were children.


They finished washing Stevens body making sure that their sexual fluids were removed ready for the girls, they washed themselves below and put their underwear in order Stevens body was then put onto a clean platter ready to eaten.

The sisters then went out to join the others in the sunshine the children played happily together whilst they looked on the sun was warm the women sat together drinking glasses of red wine their appetites sated for now Steven safe for the time being, the children however would need to be fed again soon their little bodies using up the food already eaten digestion already started.

Steven sobbed unable to control his future a past life soon to be ended all his future tense soon to end in the stomachs’ of many their young bodies benefiting from a past now spent, new adventures never shared precious moments lost to a time gone by. His wife’s face burned into his mind’s eye all his memories flashed by in an instant a life now lost, a futures outcome predicted the end already known.


The day moved forward his fate uncontrollable the hand of man no longer guiding events a female in control no compassion for the meal he had become, a food source to be enjoyed his pain a pleasure to behold, his sorrow soon to be shared among the innocent. The next chapter yet to be planned a woman’s pen in control her desires now dictating events yet to be written by the human hand.


She went about her daily routines her thoughts on the task at hand her husband’s fate decided she was still very angry about what he had been doing; Steven had done it to her for the last time she was glad that she had offered him as a gift to her friend Catherine. She made herself a cup of black tea and sat on the patio enjoying the sunshine; it was warm her conscious clear Steven soon to pay for his infidelities once and for all.


The day moved forward hungry children needed to be fed Rose asked her mum if they could eat Steven’s body, sharp teeth forming a queue ready to tear away living flesh, mothers stomachs in need of sustenance Steven soon to disappear into many vessels digestion his reward.