- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long to post this. I thought i had posted it, and didnt realize until today that I hadn't. Anyway, heres the conclusion.  Thanks for all of you following along at home, and for those of you who have taken the time to comment. Your sentiments, thoughts, and opinions are always greatly appreciated.

Life on Parole

By Asukafan2001

 

                As the early morning dragged into later stages, Jared found himself for the first time in his life breaking the law. Anya had brought out her large bag of pot and ordered Jared to start rolling joints. The entire process takes him just over five minutes to roll one joint. However, Anya doesn't seem to care.  She just watched her stash joints grow while flipping through the channels on TV.

                Jared finally heard the sound he had been waiting for all morning, Cecilia's footfalls coming out of the bedroom. Jared never thought he would actually prefer pleasuring her and being chained to her crotch. However, after a morning of Anya he would gladly take that.

                "Hey bitch, sleep well?" Cecilia asked as she sleepily sat down naked while pulling a cigarette from a open pack lying on the coffee table.

                Not wanting to spend another minute rolling joints, Jared moved towards Cecilia. He couldn't believe he was actually going to beg Cecilia to chain him back up. However, the idea of spending another moment with Anya was enough to make suicide seem like a good idea.

                "Mistress Reyes, Please allow me back home. Jared begged." As the words left his mouth he couldn't believe he was actually saying them.

                "Well, well, well. Look how far the twerp has fallen. I don't know if you deserve such an honor. Maybe a day with Anya with allow you to appreciate all I give you and how lucky you are to have such a caring mistress."

                "No, no, please. I would do anything Mistress Reyes." Jared begged as he hoped and prayed to be free himself from Anya's grasp.

                Cecilia leaned over to Jared who was on the coffee table she took the final drag on her cigarette savoring the moment while she looked down at her slave. As soon as she exhaled Cecilia shoved the cigarette downward and into Jared's chest.

                The force knocked him onto his back as she grinded the ash of the cigarette into his chest. Jared could feel the immense heat burning and scarring him as he cried out in pain. Cecilia twisted and turned the cigarette until it was completely out. Then, she dropped the cigarette drop onto the coffee table.

                "Put that that in the ash tray and I might consider feeding you." Cecilia ordered as she slammed her foot down on the coffee table turning to Anya as she gave her, her morning kiss.

 

                Jared pushed the cigarette off of him looking down at his chest he couldn't believe how scarred his chest now looked. It was a dark reddish color. Having seen burn victims before he knew he wasn't seriously burned however it was still painful as he stood up.  

                As he grabbed the butt of the cigarette he could hear the two girls talking as if he wasn't there. The situation, this life, the whole thing seems so surreal.  He should have girls like this under his thumb, not the other way around. He stole a glance back at Cecilia. Her foot was resting vertically on the coffee table. It was unreal to think of opposing her now, her foot alone was two to three times his size in vertical length.

                "Get moving twerp." Cecilia said pushing me over with her foot causing me land atop of the cigarette. I quickly picked myself up without regard for my burn marks and grabbed the cigarette. It was awkward to hold. I found I had to sling it over my shoulder so that I could carry it properly before finally slamming it into the ashtray. I then carried several handfuls of the still warm, but no longer burning hot ash from the table and depositing it into the ash tray.

                Once the coffee table was clear of the ash, I silently waited for Cecilia to say something. I didn't want to interrupt her conversation for fear of reprisal. One thing I have learned in this short period of time that her punishments are swift, and unfair.

                "Hmmmpff, it looks like you're finally done. I suppose you want breakfast." Cecilia said as she started fingering herself.

                Jared watched her cum leak out of her as she finally came and turned to start kissing her girlfriend. The two kissed for a couple minutes before Cecilia stopped and looked down at Jared.

                "Eat your breakfast as dinner is a long ways away." Jared could hear Anya say oh my god and start laughing devilishly as he moved towards her crotch and started licking the cum off her body.  After several mouthfuls of Cecilia's cum Jared couldn't believe he begged for this kind of salvation.

                "Don't forget the stuff on the sofa as you better eat every last drop of your breakfast. As my cum is the only nourishment you will be getting from now on. You made sure I swallowed every last drop of yours, and now you're gonna live off mine." Laughed Cecilia as she looks down at her slave. Hardly able to believe she has what use to be human being obediently eating her cum to afraid to say anything back.  

                Months had passed since the fateful night. Things like hope, freedom, and happiness have all been stripped from him. Jared can barely remember the name of his wife some days.  While other days he just wishes he could forget, just forget it all, as remembering is its own kind of pain.  The kind of pain that lingers, like the death of a parent, or a child.

                At the beginning Jared used to fight it. He would spout off things like you won't get away with this. I'm a person, I have rights. You will get yours someday. However, those days have passed like fall into winter. As there becomes a point when you are forced to accept reality; when you wake up and realize the futility of your struggle. A person can only stand up and get knocked back down onto their ass so many times before they just stay down. Jared had reached that point. He had relented to Cecilia and Anya who now lord over him.

~Fin