- Text Size +
"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Amanda asked, as she laid me out on her dresser, having just removed me from her shirt.

"I guess not..." I sighed. Maybe Cassandra was right about her spell having an effect on temper. I had calmed down considerably since the shrinking. I had also been tucked away in my girlfriend's cleavage for about a half hour.

"Now don't you worry, Bobby" Amanda said, getting herself ready for bed. It had been a long night for all of us. She had left the bedroom to get changed but I could still her voice echoing from the bathroom. There was no point in my even responding. My voice didn't carry so far anymore. "I think I know a way to help you"

"Really what?!" I shouted, standing up from excitement. I knew she probably didn't hear me but I did manage to get her to come out from the bathroom, wearing nothing but her thin nightie.

"Did you say something honey?" she asked, before realizing she was barely dressed. "Oh, hold on"

She left and returned, now splaying herself out on her bed in front of me.

"Yeah..." she continued, speaking softly not to startle me, "I knew a cousin who went to Cromwell magic academy"

"And you're waiting until NOW to tell me this?" I exclaimed.

"Shh, relax, baby" she said, "She wasn't nearly as advanced as Cassandra, but I suppose, if she doesn't call us back soon, we could ask her about the growth spell"

"Yes yes! Let's do that!" I exclaimed, sitting up in glee, but it seemed like I was the only one in a hurry to return to normal size.

"Heh, Bobby..." Amanda chuckled, "I know this will take some adjusting from you, but we will get through this"

"What do you mean 'we'?" I asked, "I'M the one who's stuck this size"

"Bobby, you don't know that" Amanda said, gently removing me from her dresser and holding me in front of her eyes. "Cassandra's not out to get you"

"Not out to get me? She already DID!" I shrieked.

"Bobby, please, we'll talk about this in the morning" Amanda said, planting a kiss on my entire body before settig me back down on the dresser. She then turned out the lights,

Yknow if I didn't know any better... I thought to myself as I rolled over in an attempt to get some sleep, I'd say Amanda didn't WANT me to grow back to normal.