- Text Size +
“Damn… (Yawn)That meal was delicious, Lila. But my stomach is so distended that I feel as if it could pop at any moment. ” I say while lying on top of Lila’s vast, and somewhat toned, abdomen with her enormous hand covering me protectively. I’m slowly but surely able to somewhat awaken from the incredibly peaceful sleep that Lila has provided me with only to be greeted with the realization that Lila’s undoubtedly still asleep. But listening to Lila’s light snoring, and with her breath rising and falling the ground I’m lying on, only confirms these feelings of mine and I feel it best to just lay back down and try to sleep. Of course, this would be the time when there’s a rattling at the door. All most as if somebody’s trying to pick the lock, which would not be impossible considering that knob is just the pen hole release type… After about another ten seconds of this quite rattle the door slowly opens up to reveal none other than Cora. Who at first just pokes her head in revealing her lovely cascading auburn colored hair with slightly lighter highlights which flows evenly down to her exquisitely toned shoulders, and then upon realizing that Lila was in fact still napping Cora takes it upon herself to fully open the enormous door so that she can enter her daughter’s room.


She saunter’s into the room, while leaving the door wide open and making a bee-line for the bed and her sleeping daughter. She notices me, under Lila’s hand, almost instantaneously. Smiling ever so sweetly as she rests her equally massive appendage on the vast tummy to which I myself am laying, she playfully motions to me with her colossal finger for me to climb onto her hand, which I do without a moment’s hesitation. Noticing that her finger nails are this lovely shade of purple almost Heliotrope, which is a color that I find to be both soothing and sensual. She then cradles me in her hand protectively as she brings me to her face for a quick kiss before she turns and heads back the way she came, cradling me just underneath her massive bosom, stopping only to close the bedroom door as quickly and quietly as she possibly can. Once outside the bedroom Cora takes me into the living room where she has prepared a sort of… ‘Workstation’ for me.


This ‘station’ has two tables that are what appears to be made out of… mahogany wood? Which immediately strikes me as eerie and unexpected? So even before I look at what else she has prepared to assist me in my endeavors. I, as casually as possible, stare up at her massive smirking expression and try to determine where she got them from, or did she make them because the craftsmanship is excellent, and the attention to detail is second to none. It almost appears as if these tables were made by a tiny (my sized) human… But before I can even ask her any kind of question Cora simply says “I can see from your expression that you didn’t expect to see such a tiny table with such impeccable specifics in the home of a giantess… well that there’s a funny story behind this, because these tables actually belong to a human friend of mine by the name of Angelina. Who might I add is an extremely sweet and funny little human.” Cora then gives me this very warm hearted smile while her soft and caring eyes compassionately stare at me. But before she has a chance to speak any further I move over to the edge of the table post haste.


Jumping up and down screaming with tears streaming down my cheeks “Pp-please Cora y- yo- you must tell me does An…” But I can’t even get her name out before I’m balling like a little baby, and curling myself in the fetal position. Obviously Cora is distraught herself and tears then begin to course down her lovely countenance as well. She reaches down with her lovely, yet extremely large, index finger to try and calm me down by rubbing my little body in gentle circles… But alas, that does nothing to stave my anguish… So she has no choice but to pick me up as gentle as possible using her index finger and thumb and placing my tiny quivering form in the palm of her warm soft hand then proceeds to close her fingers around me to give not only the love and comfort that I so desperately needed but also to give me some much needed quiet time. While she whispers sweet nothings into my ear and gently buffing my back around in small circles with her soft index finger.


It has taken me at least twenty minutes to get my breathing and tears under control. And Cora, sweet glorious Cora, has done everything she possibly can do. She consoles me as best she can which has helped me out tremendously but I feel that it’s time for me to give this kind hearted giantess an explanation. “Cora…” (hold it together, hold it together) “Angelina is the name of my twin sister whom I haven’t seen scene I was thrown in that despicable dungeon. She was the only one of my family that survived the war but we lived in poverty and try as we might, we just couldn’t keep our heads above water.” I say through a quivering bottom lip and my voice cracks a couple of times but I don’t shed anymore tears. “Cora could you tell me what your friend Angelina might look like?” I finish asking.


“Oh sweet heart” she says to me as she’s bringing me up to her soft luscious lips for a sweet kiss which engulfs my entire face. She releases me by setting me gently onto the couch cushions to the right side of her massive legs. Looking down at me and pressing a finger to her chin, as if in thought. “Let me see here: she has long wavy and very elegant blonde hair that has slightly darker blonde highlights and she possesses a tremendously sweet and caring visage while she is very toned and athletic she also has some of the cutest chubby baby cheeks I think that I’ve ever seen… Aaron what’s…? Do you know Angelina?” Cora finishes uttering her last sentences. But I just can’t believe what she has just said, my mind now doesn’t seem to be following my commands and I blurt out… “ANGELINA!” was all I could get out before I was thrown head long into another balling fit…
Chapter End Notes:
sorry this chapter took so long but i hope you will like it.