- Text Size +

Melissa's entire body began to tense up in anticipation of her massive orgasm. Her clitoris grew and throbbed with every touch, dampening her already moist panties further. Her breathing became more intense, as slight gasps and moans escaped her maw. Her ass clenched and flex, causing her unusual, but welcome pleasure. All of her efforts came to fruition with one final upward thrust of her waistline. Her immense form shuttered and tightened, while the fluids of her cavernous vagina burst forth and flooded her panties. Suddenly, the feeling began to fade and her body collapsed onto her chair in a mess of flesh and ecstacy.

Your world is growing smaller as the walls around you continue to pulsate and tighten. The stench makes it impossible to gain your bearings, as you very skin burns from the sweat and nauxious fumes covering you. You struggle to release yourself, only to be answered with the sudden and destructive clench of your bosses anal canal. The air is crush out of your body and your eyes feel as though they will burst. Your vision is fading and it seems that you will meet your end in here. As your last breath escapes, the walls shake, then release your tiny form. Not wasting any time, you decide that you have to take this opportunity to escape.

With her mouth open and eyes closed, Melissa took an inventory of the sensations in her body. It all seemed very familiar, with the exception of a writhing in her anus that caused her hairs to stand on end. Deciding to handle this miniature nuisance in a familiar manner, Melissa pushed sharply to remedy the tickle in her asshole. A growl in her stomach indicates that success is not far away.

You struggle to find the exit, as you are too deep to see any kind of light source. You brush the sweat and fecal matter from your face and begin to feel along the walls. The fleshy, muscular walls give you no sense of direction, but reassure you that your senses are slowly retunring. It is at this point that you hear a growl in the distance. Not recognizing the sound, you take pause and observe your surroundings. The walls stiffen, though the constriction is not near the intensity it was before. The roar grows louder and more intense, until a slight wind brushes the putrid stench across your face. Your curiosity is sated by a gale storm throttling your body and lifting you off of the clothed flesh in this dungeon. The darkness turns to light, as you are pushed through the monolithic anus of Melissa and carried out of her ass by this warm hurricane. Your body lands on the carpeted surface of what must be her office chair. You breath a sigh of relief, elated by your survival, only to have inhaled Melissa's gasesous waste. Your throat swells and burns, while your body goes limp and laments breathing in your unaware boss' murderous fart.

Pfft. The slight whisper of Melissa's ass was only audible to her, but was just enough force to alleviate the sensation inside her posterior. With a slight wiggle of satisfaction, Melissa continues to enjoy the results of her hard work and decide how she wants to clean herself up.