- Text Size +

Your struggle against your prison seems hopeless as the gelationus prison is slowly stiffening, but you can't give up. As you work to free your arms, you notice the enormous red lips begin to stir. The twin form attempt to separate, though the dried saliva on each rounded slope adheres them to one another. With a swift jerk, the glue gives way, allowing an entrance to hell to open before you. The moisture in the air seems to increase dramatically, soaking your form in the mist of Melissa's saliva. You are petrified at the sight of your boss' god-like maw, though are shaken from this fear when you witness the features inside this cave. A pink, whale-sized figure slithers inside of Melissa's mouth. The figure is coated in spit, that oozes and drips from its form. You gaze upward, at the row of dull and yellow tinted teeth. At this size, it is possible to see every imperfection, but you were certain normal sized people could even see the rotten chunks of food clinging to the crevices in her teeth. A boulder of chewed torilla and lettuce allows gives you another perspective on just how small you are. You could be crushed under that disgusting ball of food! A sudden wake up call, gives your senses an opportunity to take in another threat. A wave of Melissa's breath crashes against you, blowing your hair back and watering your eyes with its stench. The smell of midnight taco bell, a six pack, and 8 hours of sleep covers your body. The smell is so horrid and intense, that it is causing your throat to swell and burn with every inhale. You are choking on the stench, and realize that you have little time to left before you suffocate on her torturous odor, or become are thrown into the hellish dungeon of her mouth. You struggle, as you are slowly transport towards the threshold of doom. You continue to loosen yourself and find success freeing your arms thanks to the sudden addition of humidty. Your legs follow, but you have no escape to run to. This seems like your final destination.

Melissa tongued the inside of her mouth, trying to wash away the taste of her midnight snack of taco bell and beer. The combination had admittedly made her a bit nautious, and she was eager to settle her stomach with any kind of sustinance. Her lips slowly pry open, as she allows her gas chamber of a mouth to release it's fumes. However, the anticipation of her golden snack and the shifting of her body could sent a message to her stomach that would be quickly answered with a sudden outburst.

You sit atop this flesh tower of your boss' index finger awaiting your death, when a growl escapes from the bowels of Melissa. The growl turns into a deafening roar, accompanied by a ferocious wind that launches your body from its perch. The belch had dazed you and made you quite complacent with any fate you would be sure to meet. You were so hazy and disoriented that you barely noticed your descent had slowed. You had a sudden feeling of warm and comfort, as though you were diving into a soft bed after a long day. You smile at the thought of this reprieve, however you were awaken when you attempt to readjust your arms. They were pinned to your sides by a pair fleshy wall, that had a slight covering of moisture on them. You struggled to release yourself, and instead found yourself brushing your face against the pair of mountains. Your mouth filled with the fluid, and felt a familiar taste of sweat fill your mouth. There was little light in this prison, but you could make a figure above you. Your eyes squinted to adjust, only to find that you were looking at the underside of Melissa's chin. Oh god!

BLLLLUUUUHHHHHH! The foul air burst from Melissa's mouth, causing her to grimace at the taste. She quickly brought her focus back to her treat, and tossed onto her eager tongue. As she sucked on her snack, she took a look at the clock and saw that she would need to clean up soon. Customers would be arriving soon and she was still a mess. She moved her massive form towards a spare change of pants, but felt a slight tickle between her massive breasts. She peered down between them, but knew she would have little hope of finding anything between them. "Good luck, little crumb. You won't see daylight for a long time!" She laughed as she gave her mammaries a gentle shake of approval.