- Text Size +

Your body is splayed across this new surface; fastly secured by some kind of organic adhesive. The light of the giantess' world overwhelms your vision, though the various fluids that have assaulted your eyes haven't helped either. You struggle to make out your surroundings, as the foilage is thick and seemingly endless. Though your memory still serves you and you recall the dangers of breathing on this goliath, you have no choice but to catch your breath. The consequences are, once again, severe. The air is so thick, that you feel as though you are chewing it. You can barely derive oxygen from this fog, as the humidity is vicious as it was in Melissa's asshole. You are desperate for air and struggle to inhale, but your body is concious of the putrid stench this landscape is emitting. Worse yet, a steady flow of moisture is pouring over your body, drowning you in what seems to be this monster's most abundant resource; sweat. The salty taste, and nauseating odor are unmistakable and have made themselves very familiar with you throughout this ordeal. You struggle to stay consious, but the lights are fading. You try to wipe your face, but your arms and legs are stuck to this surface, with no signs of escape. You collect yourself and double your efforts to maintain concious. If an opportunity arises, you don't want to miss it because you passed out. Despite your determination, the lights are still dimming. However, the impending darkness is not a result of your senses.

Melissa lower her arms and felt a slight tickle as the miniature forests in her armpits brushed against her flesh. The sensation intrigued the middle-aged temptress, causing her to endulge in a slight rubbing to savor the sensation. She was so hungover from last night, that she forgot to clean up this morning. Her normal routine of showering, brushing her teeth, and deoderizing had been ignored, leaving her with a stench few would dare to breath. However, Melissa's nose inhaled deeply, and her unshakable confidence did the rest. "Time to give these lucky shits something to fantasize about." Melissa smirked as she took one last look in the mirror. "The only little man with a chance of getting close to me is my favorite employee." Melissa tossed her greasy hair and walked to the work room downstairs.

The darkness begins to consume you, as the sky turns into a falling jungle of twisting black vines. You brace yourself for impact and a deep breath. You feel an immense and unbearable pressure on all sides of your body. Oxygen ceases to exist and the amount of sweat doubles as though a dam broke inside the armpit of your enormous boss. You panic and scramble to come up with some sort of plan. Your head is the only part of your body that you can move, and movement is limited severely. Fortunately, that may be all you need. You face brushes against a coarse stalk, that is currently pressed across your body. The roots of this tree are currently residing next to your head and close enough to reach. You wiggle and squirm your head to travel through the unrelenting flesh and find your mouth press across this demonic tree. With your last ounce of strength you bite at the root and pull with all of your might.

'FUCK!!!" Melissa moaned as she realized that you weren't at work yet. She hated waiting, and was devising a special kind of torture for her little toy for delaying her fun. "Maybe I can make him clean my personal bathroom." Melissa giggled. "He can do it shirtless so I can get a show while my new pet suffers." A slight pinch in her armpit drew her attention away from her daydream briefly. She brought her thick fingers towards her underarm to extract the pain. Melissa felt the irritated area and decided that is must be an infected hair. She grasped the hair and gave a quick tug dislodging it and putting it between her thumb and forefinger.

Suddenly, your hope was renewed by a rush of light and fresh air. Melissa had lifted her arm up. The thrashing you had taken from the double-sided jungle left you bruised and beaten, but alive. More than that, it seemed that this titanic woman had noticed your efforts and was rescuing you. The monstrous digits of her thumb and forefinger were coming to extract you. They stopped short at the tip of the hair, however and grasped it tightly. The violent moverments of Melissa have caused your prison to give way and allow you the use of your arms. Realizing that this may be your only escape, you grab onto the hair and take flight as this goddess removes the hair in a single tug. The vibrations were immense and you were terrified of losing your grip. However, you mange to keep hold and are rushed through the air. Unfortunately, you are greeted by a familiar and horrifying sight.

Melissa brought the rogue hair in front of her lips and aloud for a quick sentencing. "So you are the one annoying me." she laughed. "Normally, I don't blow anything that bothers me this much, but I'll make an exception for you." With that, Melissa lifted the hair up and released a gust of air from between her voluptuous lips. The hair took flight high above the deranged woman and began to descend slowly. The hair swayed and drifted in the wind, though its target would not be far. The familiar fiery red hair and collection of grease would act as its landing pad, with the hair's miniscule passenger arriving at his destination on his monlithic boss' scalp.