- Text Size +

The gates were opened, and Linda Harvey drove her little hatchback through and onto the dirt road. Previously her dad had forbidden her to drive his car, but she’d managed to get his permission this once. She was going to visit Susie, which she’d only done once before - not counting the time Susie took her to her cabin against her will. But that was before they were friends, and Linda had almost forgotten about it by now.

 

In the car with her were her friends, Tara and Jess. They’ve never been to Susie’s place before, and were thus both extremely excited and a little apprehensive. Like most of their classmates, they were naturally frightened of the giant-sized redhead, whose visits to the school were always met with screaming and running for safety. Apart from Linda and Jake, just about everyone thought Susie was a freak, and almost everyone thought Jake was weird as well.

 

The road turned around a cluster of trees, and suddenly they saw it. The largest house they’d ever seen, nearly as long as a football stadium. Next to the front door was the comparatively tiny building where Susie’s food and other supplies were delivered, which also had a helicopter landing pad on the roof. Linda drove the car across the vast lawn and parked it next to this building. Then the three of them climbed out and looked around them.

 

“Unbelievable!” exclaimed Tara, a short, blond girl. “How the hell did they build this place?”

 

“Lots and lots of effort,” Linda replied. “Well, what are you waiting for? Get your stuff, and let’s go!”

 

“I still can’t believe you talked us into this,” Jess complained. She was the oldest and tallest of the three, with curly brown hair, and a bit on the skinny side. Neither she nor Tara had any desire to sleep over at this place, but somehow Linda had persuaded them to come along. Now they were climbing the steps to the towering front door. At the top Linda pulled a lever in the wall, and they heard a doorbell ring somewhere inside. Then the door opened, and all of them stared up in wide-eyed wonder.

 

Susie Adams stood before them, all 100 feet and four inches of her. She was wearing a simple green T-shirt, jeans and slip-on shoes. Since people everywhere knew about her, she had received gifts by the truckload, mostly new clothes, for which she was very grateful. Of course she couldn’t accept everything she received, so her father decided to sell most of the superfluous clothes and use the money to support her in other ways. She smiled as she stooped down to pick up her guests. Placing her right hand next to them, she waited for them to climb on, then lifted them up slowly to her shoulder-level. Linda looked her usual cheerful self, while the other two girls seemed very ill-at-ease.

 

“Hi, Susie!” Linda said, clearly excited. “Thanks for letting us stay over with you.”

 

“Don’t mention it!” the giantess replied. “Actually, I’m delighted you asked to come. It feels like I’m going mad from loneliness here. I almost miss the crowds of reporters…well, not really, but you get the idea. Who are your friends?”

 

Linda introduced Tara and Jess, who managed to say hello without sounding too unfriendly. Susie wasn’t offended; everyone reacted this way when they first met her, and she was certain they’d grow more and more comfortable the longer they stayed with her. Then she saw the little red car parked at her feet, and, to the awe of her tiny guests, picked it up with her left hand.

 

“Just taking it inside to be safe,” she explained, loving their dumbfounded expressions. “I don’t want you to leave before your stay is over. Okay, let’s go inside.”

 

She took them into the cabin, which had only one room, and placed them on the little dining table. The car she put on the kitchen windowsill. Then she sat down at the table, resting her head on her arms. She held her hand behind the girls, forming a wall for them to sit back against. Only Linda did so; the other two still stood around awkwardly.

 

“I’m actually getting a little tired of saying this,” Susie said, “but you really don’t have to be afraid of me. Just relax and lighten up! Then I guarantee you’ll have a great time.”

 

“We’re not scared!” Jess insisted finally sitting down. “We…I mean, this is just a little too…weird! No offense.”

 

Susie laughed. She slid her finger in between Tara’s legs, then she effortlessly lifted her.

 

“Hey!” Tara exclaimed, holding on for her life. “Hey, wait, don’t…oh, shit!”

 

The others laughed as she dangled helplessly from Susie’s finger. She really looked no bigger than an insect next to this giant. Susie took her unwilling passenger higher and higher, then lowered her and deposited her on her leg. Linda and Jess ran to the edge of the table and gazed down, to see Tara scrambling around and clutching Susie’s shirt. Susie held her open hand above her leg, just out of Tara’s reach, and laughed as the miniature girl tried to jump high enough to reach it.

 

“Okay, fine!” Tara said, exasperated. “I give up! Please don’t leave me here, will you?”

 

“As you wish,” Susie said, and curled her fingers around Tara’s body. She picked her up and put her back next to Jess and Linda, who were laughing hysterically. Tara looked upset for a moment, before she began to laugh too. She realized how silly she’d been, thinking Susie was some kind of monster. In fact, she was completely unhurt, and she realized how careful Susie had been with her.

 

“Okay,” Susie said, still laughing a little. “Now that we’re all comfortable, I’ll get everyone something to drink. Don’t go anywhere!”

 

“Yeah, like we could get off this thing!” Linda said, backing away from the table’s edge. She and the others sat down in the centre, wondering what events would happen today. If nothing else, it would certainly be a memorable two days that lay ahead of them.

 

 

The night was late, but none of them were eager to go to sleep. Susie lay on her bed, already in her nightclothes. But she wasn’t tired. Neither were the other three, who were busy exploring their host’s gargantuan body. Susie was glad to see that Jess and Tara were now completely comfortable around her; her friendly personality and all-around sweetness had won them over. Jess lay comfortably against one of Susie’s breasts, while Linda and Tara were getting themselves tangled up in her hair.

 

“This is just so amazing!” Tara exclaimed, for the at least the tenth time that day. “I mean, we’re playing hide-and seek in your hair, for God’s sake! I feel like I’m in Lilliput or something!”

 

“You mean Brobdingnag,” Susie said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Brobdingnag is where the giants live. Lilliput is where the tiny people live. So for you, it feels like you’re in Brobdingnag.”

 

“Okay,” Tara said, a little confused. “That makes sense, I guess.”

 

“Uh-huh. Gulliver’s Travels was my favourite story when I was little. I always dreamed that there was a real Brobdingnag somewhere, with people just like me. Though I’m actually a lot taller than them now.”

 

Linda emerged from beneath a sea of red hair. She managed to untangle herself, and climbed onto Susie’s shoulder. Then she snuck in underneath her robe and lay down next to Jess. They were both just astounded at how huge Susie was. Tara soon joined them, and settled herself against the soft fabric of Susie’s bra. She could feel Susie’s powerful heart beating several feet below her. Susie lifted a part of her robe, and looked at the tiny forms of the three older girls.

 

“Oh my goodness, you three are just the cutest sight ever!” she laughed. “I wish I could take a picture; your parents will be so freaked out!”

 

“Yeah, they will be,” Jess said. “You won’t tell them we were here, right? They think we’re at Jake’s place.”

 

“Oh, I won’t tell - I’ve never even met them, actually. How’s Jake doing, by the way?”

 

“Same as always,” Linda replied. “Everyone still thinks he’s a little bit crazy, you know? Last week some younger boys actually ganged up on him.”

 

“Yeah, they were really mean,” Tara added. “I think they called him ‘doll boy’, or something like that. He was really cool though, he just walked away and ignored them.”

 

“God, I wish he could stay here, with me,” Susie said, sounding upset. “Then he wouldn’t be hated by everyone around him. And I could take care of him and spend more time with him…”

 

“He’s not a baby, Susie!” Linda interjected. “Jake’s nearly eighteen, he can take care of himself. In my opinion, you should respect him a little more. Let him have more of a say in your relationship. Right now, he feels as if he’s somehow inferior to you, and it’s not doing him any good.”

 

Susie lay silent for a while. Then she spoke again.

 

“Well, I’m taking him out on date tomorrow night. I’m sure he’ll tell me everything then. But thanks for the advice; I’m definitely going to stop being so overprotective, now that you mention it.”

 

“Hey, what are friends for?” Linda said. She looked over at Jess, who seemed way too comfortable. Her eyes were closed, and if she was not already asleep she would be shortly. Tara and Linda crawled out from underneath Susie’s robe, off her shoulder, and whispered something into her ear. Susie smiled and, after depositing the two on her dresser, turned quickly onto her right side. With a shriek Jess tumbled off her chest and landed in a fold of the blankets. Susie kept moving her body, making Jess scramble for safety.

 

“That wasn’t funny!” she yelled. “I wasn’t bothering anyone!”

 

“Not my idea,” Susie protested, laughing. But it was too late. Jess had jumped onto her arm and had begun hitting it with her fists. After a while she saw she was achieving nothing, so she began to run up Susie’s arm and toward her face. But Susie had had enough, and grabbed Jess with her hand. She placed her next to the others on her dresser, and sat up.

 

“Okay, I think we’re all getting tired,” she said. “Let’s find you place to sleep. We can have some more fun tomorrow, right?”

 

“Can’t we sleep with you?” Tara pleaded. “You know, right there, against your boobs? That was so cool! Can you imagine, us sleeping on a giant pair of tits?”

 

“I bet Jake would love it!” Linda said. “He’d be so aroused, I bet you could…”

 

“I wouldn’t know,” Susie interrupted, blushing. It had been her secret fantasy to let Jake sleep between her breasts, while she was naked, of course. Maybe she could ask him tomorrow night? She quickly changed the subject.

 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t want to risk your safety. I might turn around in my sleep and squash you all. But I’ve got a perfect place for you.”

 

She pulled open the top drawer of her dresser cabinet and pushed the three girls off the edge. They screamed, but landed safely on a pile of Susie’s underwear. As soon as they realized where they were, it was their turn to blush, and Susie enjoyed watching them. They looked up and saw her huge face looming over them. Around them, the sides of the dresser rose more than twice their own height.

 

“Awwww,” Susie said teasingly. “You poor tiny things! Stuck in my panty drawer! And you can’t get out!”

 

 The three girls looked angry for a while, but they couldn’t remain so for long. They began to laugh, and were still giggling after Susie had said goodnight to them. Susie left the drawer open, before turning off the lights and climbing into bed. She felt glad to have made some new friends today, and became more convinced that it was just a matter of time before the world treated her the same.